X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Mag or non.crit mag

hi guys what do u think best for mag use will destroyer astral
    or crit astral who will be better in pvp and GA i speak about + 60 lv mag
    i know - 60 its best for using will destroyer but + 60 there are extra slot astral
    what do u think !

Crit mage is cool. ! the best mage at my server used that. Verry cool when see his thunder hit me 18K xD

but for the average damage I do not know.

Comment

Hmm, if it helps, I'm a lvl 66 mage in server 5 with br of 45k and matk of 13k-13.5k who tried going crit a few days ago. I had 1k crit (quick test run), and crit rate was decent, but damage done by crit was lower ewd, and normal damage was some 3k-5k lower.

Comment

to make crit mage work you need both crit astrals with over 2k in the crit stat. im a Lv 65 mage with 1400crit stat and i crit about 1 in every 4 attacks. i have been told that over 2k crit stat has a 95% chance to crit.

Comment

yea crit mag need for refine gear to have crit with int but i think he can give higher damage
          but also need damntion astral and after patch 1.5 crit rates are much higher

Comment

also the fact we don't get crit bonus neither does knights thats archers advantage over us lol.

Yes crit is ok, but i rather go non crit and have that steady increase in damage has meant i done way better than hoping for CRIT and then do less damage all the time but its depend on play style i would say i rather gamble other places than on crit with my mage lol.

Comment

I am a lvl64 mage, 2.1k crit, 13k matk... That 95% crit chance is false. I use both the sniper and determination, lvl's 6 and 4 respectively. In WB I crit about 50-60% of the time, mp's about 30% of the time and in pvp it depends on the player and if they have guardian angel astral.

Someone said 3k crit is where you want to be, but I suspect that if I get to 3k crit and am disappointed someone else will come along and say 4k.

Right now I prefer Will Destroyer and it's steady damage rate.

Comment

Working...
              X