Is this right ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this right ????

@ WB .... my knight lvl 63 have attc 14,3k real 13.6k ++ must defeat with Archer lvl 58 with attc 13.3k real attc 12,2k ??? not even close [I use 100% buff and no lag] ... all position @ top 3 occupied by archer and all have attc beloe me ..... is this right ??? if like this how much attc should I have to win?? and is this balance ??? fiuhhh ... with attc 13.3 can @ potition 1 and with attc 14,3 not even potition 3 not like before 1,5, ... knight, Mage and archer can be no.1 it depend of the Attc ... WWOOOWWW ............ BRAVO R2 ... good job R2 team for new pacht 1,5 .. very good job ... salute for develope team ...

hey listen to me.. Archer is good for WB and MP DG, Mage is good for AOE & quick kill many moob, and Knight is good for.... emm... for.... for retired ?

Thanks.

Comment

7ziper hate to say it but knights are lowest on the totem pole now we are easy to kill by any class now unless you spend you life savings on the game even then you aint gonna beat most buffed mages unless you have such high attack that your doing massive damage on there troops ohh yeah and crit gives world boss damage not your will destroyer astral i suggest buy a crit astral just for world boss level it to 5-6 and use it.And time all your double hits on boss if you can that goes along ways in making good damage per round i myself come in top 15-20 about every boss i do and im not a casher at all.
      Last edited by vinemaster; 03-04-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

You got to accept the fact that knight is bad at WB. I see you whining all the time in forum seriously.. just stop it. Every class has it's pros and cons.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          You got to accept the fact that knight is bad at WB. I see you whining all the time in forum seriously.. just stop it. Every class has it's pros and cons.
          Thats not whining ... "stupit" .... it is wrong if I wrote @ forum if I see someting not right ?? I U want to silent ....please .. thats u're right ... but don't ever U say stop to someone use they right @ right place ... U don't have right for that ... learn to respect that ....

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            No.

Every event should have some kind of class balance. Why even have first second and third place on WB or DA or any DPS event then? We *all* need gold and daru. Since mages can defeat knights, why can't we get our decent chunk of the WB pie?

Comment

well as i stated before if you want nice wb damage without spending balens once a day use full vouchers and crit astral and crit gems on your gear do all double hits i have no problem making 550k gold and daru a world boss that i do practice your double hits and timing took me close to 2 months to get every double hit i could on bosses but it can be done with paitience and persistance that is but will destoryer astral is no good for world boss i make 32-38k a round with will destoyer vs 41k to 54k with crit astral and gems soley up to you what you want to do chose to not listen and you will not be making the gold and daru you want to like archers do.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                well as i stated before if you want nice wb damage without spending balens once a day use full vouchers and crit astral and crit gems on your gear do all double hits i have no problem making 550k gold and daru a world boss that i do practice your double hits and timing took me close to 2 months to get every double hit i could on bosses but it can be done with paitience and persistance that is but will destoryer astral is no good for world boss i make 32-38k a round with will destoyer vs 41k to 54k with crit astral and gems soley up to you what you want to do chose to not listen and you will not be making the gold and daru you want to like archers do.
                As a knight, you will *never* (under this patch or any of the previous ones) get as much damage as an archer or mage - all aspects of said character being equal. You can go crit all you want - and though you will land crits quite a bit - the sheer number of hits an archer accumulates will leave you in the dust.
                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-04-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  As a knight, you will *never* (under this patch or any of the previous ones) get as much damage as an archer or mage - all aspects of said character being equal. You can go crit all you want - and though you will land crits quite a bit - the sheer number of hits an archer accumulates will leave you in the dust.
                  yes archers attack is much faster and multishot is icing on the cake plus this patch give archers beter crit rate aswell most my archer friends say they hit world boss with crit now 98% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                    yes archers attack is much faster and multishot is icing on the cake plus this patch give archers beter crit rate aswell most my archer friends say they hit world boss with crit now 98% of the time
                    Omg, it's a BUG! :P

Seriously, crit.

That reminds me...

Comment

why are u whining? in our server knights easy get top 10 places..idk just learn to double hit all.. 13k patk knight ddo more dmg thatn 14k mage.. why everyone just complain, nobody ask why some guys can do good in bw..

Comment

crit is better now, maybe everybody crit up? Im gonna be crit mage in one more level, ftw
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X