Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S100 need merg me other server before all quit play

S100 need merg fast before people quit play,

I know alot of people quit soon in S100 becouse we have nobody to fight we meet one guild today in GB them was only 2 people some joined to GB was not fun to play.

Is no people must of of everybody in one singel guild :/

S100 is dead more dead can we not soon become.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

im on s18 on ************ and only 2 guild on it do guild battle since it start the other 14 guilds had 2 players show up i just go smoke while fighting the 14 no show guilds
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

is just for many server some spots up in S100 i dont think is more that 100 activa players and them all are in one singel guild now.

We hade 3 good guilds some try winn but 2 of them merg togater but now have them got to one singel guild.
      We just go in GB and stain city take one tower and we winning.

S100 need relly have cross-side MP for we can not even get people to MP just now i run Tara me 3 mage and me archer.
      We dont get people for less people.

Cross-side everything in this game or remove alot of servers and dont put up a new one.

Yes Lance137 am go smoke, am can go buy food and go back 30 minute later.
      But so should not a GB start works.

Is bettre if them are inactive or have under 30 people a team them should lose direcly.
      Not nessery play GB if them only show up me 2 people.

i want fight but no players to fight me, man dont need to get hige BR becouse all are theam mate or very low br.
      Only time man need br is for MP Dungos or do man play arena or bgs.

This game relly start be borning noting to do noting to fight.. This start become like Diablo 3 :/
      Last edited by dwmedia; 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

sever 100 merge with sever 113 that will be good as we have only 3 good guilds and the rest have only a couple of members playing gets boring and we need new guilds to fight in GB so merge 100 sever with 113 will be better for both severs and we are all cashers and it gets boring when the same guild every week wins because they have the best members so people are starting to leave this sever

Comment

Merge sever 113 with 100 or 113 with any other sever above 113 dont start merging other severs when this sever is boting and too only 3 good guilds

Comment

S100 need a new merg server is dead again.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

maybe because the people on S100 are making the other ones stop...
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

Working...
              X