Wartune needs more content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune needs more content

I like wartune a lot. I get on, at least for a little while every day. But i find myself, more often than not, finishing everything that i can do in a few hours and then i have to wait hours for the next event that counts towards anything. You can't work on anything for long stretches of time. You can't get gold to work on astrals or equipment or other things and you can't do anything else to get exp. This doesn't make any sense to me. If someone wants to put in the time to progress, why shouldn't they be able to? I think limits on stamina, mpd's, and battlegrounds are pointless. And beyond that, they are frustrating. And I know that i'm not the only person that feels this way. I know players that have quit the game because of this reason. And i might be the next. Thank you for your time.

Yes i want more content to, we get spirit in part 2 is a new content but is for less stuff to do and no people to fight.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R23153221 View Post
      I like wartune a lot. I get on, at least for a little while every day. But i find myself, more often than not, finishing everything that i can do in a few hours and then i have to wait hours for the next event that counts towards anything. You can't work on anything for long stretches of time. You can't get gold to work on astrals or equipment or other things and you can't do anything else to get exp. This doesn't make any sense to me. If someone wants to put in the time to progress, why shouldn't they be able to? I think limits on stamina, mpd's, and battlegrounds are pointless. And beyond that, they are frustrating. And I know that i'm not the only person that feels this way. I know players that have quit the game because of this reason. And i might be the next. Thank you for your time.
      What level are you?

Comment

i'm level 64. but i also have 27 archer that i started recently because i was board.

Comment

Working...
        X