Advice on lvl 50 knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on lvl 50 knights

i am looking for input from anyone that might be able to help. I seem to do ok with my defence but would like toinflict spme damage as well. see my stars and feel free to give what ever advice you can.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight skills.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	1734955,

Name:	Knight astrals.PNG
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	1734956,

Name:	Knight 2.PNG
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1734957,

Name:	Knight 1.PNG
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	1734958

drop the hp astral go for will destroyer and also you need to max the first two attack skills max sheild and passives other then that not to bad of a build.

Comment

my advice is start again from new server and choose a mage chararcer .....lol

Comment

Your stat is somewhat low for your level...

Name:	my stat.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	1664768

Comment

wow, u have a very good stats. what did u do to makake this build? astrals or gems? if yes what level astrals ar gems? i am in same level of yours, and I got like only 70% of your stats. Please advice.

Comment

292 shadow crystals?

Comment

Devil may cry is in S85 ...is lvl is low.. i was at s82 in lvl 60...he focus on his stats delaying his lvl
              Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

I have level 5 physical attack gems 8pcs in my set... The astrals I use is Pristine Force level 5, Pristine Fortitude level 5, Pristine Willpower level 5 and Enhanced Will Destroyer level 6... My accesories are all level 40 Legendary rings and jewels... I refined my set as well as my accesories with PAttack and Power each... I have max academy upgrades... Currently level 8 Guild Skill Power and Defense... And so many research from different post here in forums help me in building my char...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                  I have level 5 physical attack gems 8pcs in my set... The astrals I use is Pristine Force level 5, Pristine Fortitude level 5, Pristine Willpower level 5 and Enhanced Will Destroyer level 6... My accesories are all level 40 Legendary rings and jewels... I refined my set as well as my accesories with PAttack and Power each... I have max academy upgrades... Currently level 8 Guild Skill Power and Defense... And so many research from different post here in forums help me in building my char...
                  but erasmus is right, and knowing eyes spotted something...interesting. you're a little op for your level, which isn't uncommon with the new x-server bg, and i can't tell how much of a casher you are, but that is a factor as well. stryker isn't doing bad, he's just not buffed up like you.

Comment

Opinions of restting skills but leave passive. maybe remove revers damage by 2 and add to Slasher to max out. unload shawdow trasher and apply to ultimate slasher?

Comment

Your stat is somewhat low for your level...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]35331[/ATTACH]
                      How did you get those horse shards last row in inventory? Im assuming the cross server points?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy4Ever View Post
                        How did you get those horse shards last row in inventory? Im assuming the cross server points?
                        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Yes.
                          They don't call me a genius for nothin'!

Comment

For the truth I have only spend 2 months vip and bought 3k balens since I played last January 2013...

Comment

For the truth I have only spend 2 months vip and bought 3k balens since I played last January 2013...
                              I just wanna know how you have so many shadow crystals. If you did the shadow crystal quest every day, how on Earth do you have so many of them stockpiled?

Comment

Working...
                              X