Wow New GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow New GB

Was interesting at first as I madly looked for the skills panel that got moved to other side of the screen. The ranking is nice, similiar to WB and it was interesting to see who really did the work, not that we had any doubts, and who slacked off. Must at least be on a tower defending to get any points at all. Top ten got additinal honor and insignia when it was over.

So at this point... the verdict is still out for me. It was both better and worse in terms of the old system vs new system. When we heard increased rewards for fewer battles we thought everyone would benefit. Instead only the top 10 damagers did.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Yea we just got out of our GB too and I wasn't impressed. We got 850 honor/insigs and 10 whips...nothing unusual there. I'm just afraid the point system will kill the teamwork concept. There's no glory in defending...but has to be done. Now I'm afraid everyone will just go full attack without even trying to defend.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You got points for the damage you inflict. A defender can get points if the other team keep on attacking.

But it is less "impressive" than an attacker.

All this for just 150 honor + 150 insignia. This is a small bonus.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't think its damage done. I think its based on the overall hp of the other group. Some of our guildies were talking in gc and he said in the last GW him and his alt where in a group and they both got the same amount of points. I do think there is something else involved but not sure what. I know I hit a player tonight and another guildie joined in during the fight and I got 20k and he got 17k but he only hit for about 14k points of damage. My one hit was for about 15k or more. My next was about 10k. This new guild battle will be interesting to see how the points are determined. I'm open to discussing this. Hopefully others can contribute.

When I was defending I was getting 5k points about every minute give or take a few secs. My tower didn't get attacked so my points were very low

But yea that's what our number 1 player said too. An additional 150 insigs/honor isn't much.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

it's 150 honor/insigna more than you normally get xD I think it help in newer server cuz it's sort of anti afk.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            You got points for the damage you inflict. A defender can get points if the other team keep on attacking.

But it is less "impressive" than an attacker.

All this for just 150 honor + 150 insignia. This is a small bonus.
            150 insignia isnt much but 150 honor is a big deal(+ it adds up)

Comment

Working...
            X