Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint against excessive cost of balens and limitations in game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ A post that uses 27 quotes. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      ^ A post that uses 27 quotes. Kudos.
      They irritated me. Hope you enjoyed the read.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
        They irritated me. Hope you enjoyed the read.
        Well, you are really worst at that game, you are annoying as hell. You use always the same answer for everything. "Fact, statement, opinion, discredit". Be yourself and stop that judgement. I hate reptilian brains.
        And I talk to you in a informal way, not insulting. One more thing, when I have something to say, I say it. It's my personality I can't deny. If you are not being fair with all opinions and only fair with yours i'll tell you that, don't wait for my silence. That will not happen at all. And this is personal. As personal so informal. If you want to keep this conversation send me PM because i'm not interesting in continue this conversation on a topic that has other topic about game and not "own character or qualities of the person/Individuality conscious." Thank you.
        Last edited by Dervishh; 03-08-2013, 02:18 PM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
        Guild: One♥Piece
        Class: Mage
        Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Over the last few months since Holy Seal talent came out, ive had been having a less and less desirable play experience due too being stunned till im dead. And people tell me too lv up my own seal too prevent this, but this means that i have too waste my gold and experience in order not to be stunned anymore. I got a better idea, GET RID OF THE HOLY SEAL!!!!!! Its no fun too just sit there and have NO chance at beating my opponent just because i dont want too use the holy seal, and his is maxed out. It really is a negative play experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
            Well, you are really worst at that game, you are annoying as hell. You use always the same answer for everything. "Fact, statement, opinion, discredit". Be yourself and stop that judgement. I hate reptilian brains.
            And I talk to you in a informal way, not insulting. One more thing, when I have something to say, I say it. It's my personality I can't deny. If you are not being fair with all opinions and only fair with yours i'll tell you that, don't wait for my silence. That will not happen at all. And this is personal. As personal so informal. If you want to keep this conversation send me PM because i'm not interesting in continue this conversation on a topic that has other topic about game and not "own character or qualities of the person/Individuality conscious." Thank you.
            MMKK, I do not quite what to make of this little rant, of insults. But I will comment on the Reptilian brain point. As a reptile, has no higher consciousness, to fool itself, and deals with facts and the real world, I will consider that a compliment. So, Thank you.

Originally posted by R22332052 View Post
            Over the last few months since Holy Seal talent came out, ive had been having a less and less desirable play experience due too being stunned till im dead. And people tell me too lv up my own seal too prevent this, but this means that i have too waste my gold and experience in order not to be stunned anymore. I got a better idea, GET RID OF THE HOLY SEAL!!!!!! Its no fun too just sit there and have NO chance at beating my opponent just because i dont want too use the holy seal, and his is maxed out. It really is a negative play experience.
            This is like saying you do not want to be bothered with leveling up your techs and there fore the academy should be taken out as well. The Holy Seal does not cost you any real life cash which I could almost see as an issue, but since it is free, technically speaking, you are the one hurting yourself.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
              MMKK, I do not quite what to make of this little rant, of insults. But I will comment on the Reptilian brain point. As a reptile, has no higher consciousness, to fool itself, and deals with facts and the real world, I will consider that a compliment. So, Thank you.
              Reptilian brain: Do not learn from your mistakes, is not capable of feeling and not thinking: only ACT. It's all about instincts. We all have reptilian brain but not all have it activated 100% all day. It's not reasoning. It's primitive not extrasensory perception. Primitive people are not for example American Indians. It's the people that only act without reasoning. You think you are right then if someone says the contrary you almost want to kill them and fight for your word. Fighting for you is ok what is not ok is when you just want to put people down just because you don't agree with them. That is not humanity.

/End topic.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

Comment

*yawns* Anyhow, ignoring the carebear, the only portion of the OP's rant that is nice is the adding the Gem Scroll Synthesizer to the voucher portion of the shop.

Comment

I am a medium range balen user. I dont spend money on the 7k balen firey horse but I do spend some on clothes, wings, crypt keys and VIP. I do agree with OP that the items for balens are too expensive.... A horse for $20 for only +10 all stats OR I could spend the money on a 3 Course Dinner in a decent restaurant. The thing is that if you compare with the balen currency in the chinese servers, we are paying 400%-700% more than they are. They can have a horse for 500 balens which is more reasonable and definitely would encourage more people to spend atleast $5 to have something cool or extra. No one in right mind would pay $20 for a flipping horse unless they can spend $100 in games every money or something. Most people will not spend $100 on a web game. If R2 games wants to generate more money and keep up with the player interests then they should decrease all balen prices and make it more accessible for people who only spends $20 a month or something.

Right now I can see a huge gap between high balen users and mid-low balen users and the gap is going to increase as they release more balen related items. And I can see an even BIGGER gap between cash users and non cash users and the general feeling is that non cash users are quitting because there's not much "fair" competition and nothing to strive for unless you spend $20-$30 a month on a web game... Even quite a few people in my guild are not replenishing their VIP because they just see no point in spending money on a game that keep on asking for more money.. European companies should learn more from Chinese cuz the Chinese are way more generous and this is why they flourish more than r2 games.

Also in the Chinese servers, they have auction systems which does take away some profit from the game but it does feel the game is more fun to play and it doesnt take 2-3 months just to farm some stupid lvl 60 legendary item. R2 is too greedy. End of story

Comment

simple as this... "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                      Then you are a bunch of emos cutting wrists everyday for an game when you need real money for something later, a car, a house, bills, you will see that PAIN and GAIN is at your life, not in this game. I prefer cutting wrists to get my stuff in real life

Comment

i earn around 250 euro per month and it's impossible to buy balens for this prices and it's not only me there are many ppl who don't have big profits so non balens players don't have a chance in the game

Comment

There is a business model behind these insane prices. It's the duo of high prices and new servers that is at the center of the economics or R2 Wartune. Player tries the game and like it. Player spend a little than understands it's impossible to catch up. Player starts a new character on a new server and spend a lot. Player understand it's still not possible to catch up due to cross-server pvp. Player quits, having spent a lot of money in a short period of time. Player is replaced by the next cash cow who clicked on the aggressive marketing of R2 everywhere. Notice non-paying customers are out of the equation. This is a financial decision. The marketing is so aggressive that free players are completely expendable of the business model.

Now if you don't like this, choose another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                            Well said. They just refuse to accept that lowering cost per balen will not bring balance as purchasing power will not change. This game is equal opportunity not equal outcome. You have the oppurtunity to spend as much or as little of your time/money as you deem fit. Your outcome will be reflect your investment. Equal outcome is boring and stupid. I think the real problem is that they are envious of what others have and expect it to be given to them without earning it.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
                              There is a business model behind these insane prices. It's the duo of high prices and new servers that is at the center of the economics or R2 Wartune. Player tries the game and like it. Player spend a little than understands it's impossible to catch up. Player starts a new character on a new server and spend a lot. Player understand it's still not possible to catch up due to cross-server pvp. Player quits, having spent a lot of money in a short period of time. Player is replaced by the next cash cow who clicked on the aggressive marketing of R2 everywhere. Notice non-paying customers are out of the equation. This is a financial decision. The marketing is so aggressive that free players are completely expendable of the business model.

Now if you don't like this, choose another game.
                              Pretty much this. It is a shame they choose this business model instead of one that creates loyalty from the customers and more long-term players and such a model could arguably give them more money in the long run but it is what they chose and we accepted it so a lot of the displeasure of it is unwarranted as we should know better what we are getting into. Heck it is pretty much a universal belief they didn't ban the hackers on my server even though they said they would in tickets because it causes others to spend more money to keep up with them and the hackers were cashers as well. The main offenders all quit anyway so I dropped the issue but it left some heavy distaste in a lot of players mouths and it messed up the balance on my server for a long time. If this is in fact the case then it is very unethical.

In other games I have played players often have a positive outlook of the developers and publishers of the company, but pretty much all opinions I hear are negative ones in this case and how incomplete the game feels, whichis not entirely R2s fault due to the licensing agreement with 7roads.
                              Last edited by R24877577; 03-09-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by traumatise View Post
                                Hello All,
                                1):
                                It has been since long that i'am playing wartune, and i would make a thread for players who can't afford to pay 50-60$ for an horse, or for upgrading wings, clothes and so on.
                                During the past months this game becomes more and more expensive in a way that it is ridiculous even more if you compare it with other games on the net such as WoW and many others...
                                I would propose to lower the price of balens to be more reasonable for example you have imvu, they make a lot of money but its affordable you can have 10 000 credits for 10$ 1$= 1000.
                                Now i will also explain something to the devs of this game and managers that is: there might be thousand players in the world willing to pay your balens at the actuall rate, but if you lower them as i said before there will be more players more buyers, and at the end u will have 100 000 people spending a bit for more pleasure and you will earn more money thats a simple fact.
                                More and more players are unhappy to see a few people per server getting everything cause they are rich, and the rest just crawl at their feet.
                                A game should be a game you do it to have a good time, meet people on the net, not to ruin yourself or your bank account.
                                VIP is not bad although it could be cheaper as well.
                                Extend voucher shop and put at-least the gem synthesize scrolls.
                                2):
                                The daily limit on multiplayer dungeon should be changed to unlimited, many low players are complaining that the higher players don't help them cause they didn't do their runs, so if it is unlimitted they will not have an excuse.
                                The daily limit of the catacombs should be atleast 2, 1 is ridiculous and it takes players for ever to gather tokens especially without the key.
                                Battleground is still unbalanced.
                                I heard there was the same complaining in Asia and in order to not lose a lot of players here i would recommend you to take note of this.
                                If you see and i know you devs must be aware of it, that there are 70% of the people who give up around level 30-50 that has to be for a reason, now the main reasons i exposed above.
                                With all my due respect, thanks for understanding and have a great day!

You will find that this forum is mostly for trolls to flame posters sadly. Best way to submit a suggestion might just be via ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X