Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint against excessive cost of balens and limitations in game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
    You will find that this forum is mostly for trolls to flame posters sadly. Best way to submit a suggestion might just be via ticket.
    Some of us don't troll though.

The problem is, the cast has been made. If there is to be a change, it would have to be very gradual.

Comment

well yeah, i understand the different point of views on here, i opened this post not to whine but to make a point.
      One thing is obvious most players can't pay this much for balens, it makes it indeed noncompetitive and quickly boring for none spenders, also the limitations make it boring two months to get a lv60 ring set...***...lengend stuff lets not even talk about that and now the new nightshade mount u get one card a week at least for some people means its gonna take 15 weeks to get it haha... seriously pathetic, its also unfair that the same game is much cheaper in China/Taiwan, at-least there a huge complaint made things change and people were agree with each other not bitching around like on here, i find this really weak but yeah humanity sucks i think we all know that now with all those massive pollution, wars and anger against each other reflecting in online games, chats and so on.
      This game as it is for now is for rich people they should close it for other players they should even make an inscription payment in order to avoid poor people and that only richies can play together and be happy to spend hundreds of dolars per month.
      I spend nearly 6 months on this game and i think actually this are my last days on it.
      Towards the wartune managers thanks for making things clear, your moderators aren't respectful for our opinions and you decide to go your own way.
      At the end costumers rule they have the power, if no one buys milk the milk industry collapse with all the collateral damage on farmers landscape and so on.
      If enough people are happy to waste a lot of money on here so be it, otherwise its your end.
      End of topic

Comment

The summoner change was a massive slap in the face for those that still needed their legend pieces and with the cross-server pvp we can't compete at all with that. It had gone on too long this game to make such a drastic change that now there is a heavy rift between players.

The game has gotten increasingly demanding with each patch for the expenditure of balens. Now more rage with clothing, ability to synth wings (many have level 3 on my server and 1 even has a 6), the wildfire steed, and numerous other things just enable cashers too much to get ahead. Before there was incentive for cashers to spend a good amount but keep the free and light cashers feeling like they were worth something. Now there is not.

Comment

Ok here are a few flaws in the way u expressed urself buddy

first of all never compare one game with another game which is bound to cause a bunch of trolls who are worse than me to come and post replies which are against u

if u wanted to express how much money this game takes to play then i suggest u use the other versions of wartune which is NOT linked to r2games

for example the chinese version

in the chinese version all the items are not as expensive as it is here and second of all here balens are bought with USD and in chinese u spend Yuans which is waaaaaaaaaay more cheaper than USD and the balen price for each item is also alot more cheaper

so yes it is expensive here and it is proven with the back up of another wartune although its in chinese but if u do a little searching u will find other game providers who also have wartune and they also have a change in price

still r2games does have a legal contract with 7roads so they do have the rights to change minor things in the game Example: price of the items

saying anymore is not gonna be good for me so i will leave it at that

Suggestion point number 2: mmmmm unlimited mmm i say instead of this why not just give the players the option to void an attempt (save an attempt) so make 1 attempt void and do with ur fellow guildies and friends

i am sure u didn't understand what i meant so allow me to forward u some links so u can understand better

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ot-on-our-will.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngeon+attempts

i'm a bit too lazy right now to find any more so if u want more then just use the search function ok
          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 03-11-2013, 08:14 AM.
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i agree with you Hyorinmaru6, though i think my post is an opinion i spend a lot of time on this game and spend money as well.
            A thing i don't understand why you can not compare a game? i mean this is the first time i hear this, its not a living being, its a cold machine like a tractor you can also compare and who has been created by humans, so i really don't understand that point of view other than to protect r2, this game works like anyother game, i try to help also r2 cause its realistic what i say; but I don't wanna compete anymore, if people accept to pay this much for this game its their problem.
            Still one thing is sure and i said that before, there are really a lot of people on r2 and most are none cashers or little cashers
            like 90%(ok this is an approximation of what i observe in my server) so for r2 if they wanna earn more you make things more accessible for everyone, more payers more money for them its quiet simple i run my own business so i'm not a dumb kid as some people might think who is just whining.
            You can disagree with my post but not attack me learn to respect people that would be a great step forwards.
            Now that a few people spend already a lot is not my problem am not gonna whine if wings are half price tomorrow even if i paid them double price before, i like it when a game is fun for everyone and that u can develop an real strategy instead of that you have to spend more and more to even have a chance.
            Also i might have said do this do that, but its my opinion its my right to express myself as i want, so i totally understand if you don't agree but just be cool, relax people, its nice if we can work together, and its not only my opinion who counts on this post, its every single one, every idea on here is to complete the post to adjust what i proposed and i have no problem with that.
            Thanks for understanding
            Good times all

Comment

Battelground is not unbalans, is more balans and never before.
              And go get another fix to Mps let people chooes to use Attempts or not.

But umlimit at MP should be great should not take 1 years to complete a pve set.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

well its not that you cant compare games, but that by comparing games you are walking away from ur true message, you are making people focus on that part, and criticized that. People place different type of values on the same thing. What can by trash for one person, may be a fortune to another. For this reason you should focus away from comparing if to other games, and comparing it to other wartune versions, primarily the Chinese one.

Comment

Originally posted by traumatise View Post
                  i agree with you Hyorinmaru6, though i think my post is an opinion i spend a lot of time on this game and spend money as well.
                  A thing i don't understand why you can not compare a game? i mean this is the first time i hear this, its not a living being, its a cold machine like a tractor you can also compare and who has been created by humans, so i really don't understand that point of view other than to protect r2, this game works like anyother game, i try to help also r2 cause its realistic what i say; but I don't wanna compete anymore, if people accept to pay this much for this game its their problem.
                  Still one thing is sure and i said that before, there are really a lot of people on r2 and most are none cashers or little cashers
                  like 90%(ok this is an approximation of what i observe in my server) so for r2 if they wanna earn more you make things more accessible for everyone, more payers more money for them its quiet simple i run my own business so i'm not a dumb kid as some people might think who is just whining.
                  You can disagree with my post but not attack me learn to respect people that would be a great step forwards.
                  Now that a few people spend already a lot is not my problem am not gonna whine if wings are half price tomorrow even if i paid them double price before, i like it when a game is fun for everyone and that u can develop an real strategy instead of that you have to spend more and more to even have a chance.
                  Also i might have said do this do that, but its my opinion its my right to express myself as i want, so i totally understand if you don't agree but just be cool, relax people, its nice if we can work together, and its not only my opinion who counts on this post, its every single one, every idea on here is to complete the post to adjust what i proposed and i have no problem with that.
                  Thanks for understanding
                  Good times all
                  Ok i didn't say u can't compare

i said don't compare one game with another game which is completely not related

instead ur welcome to compare with other versions of wartune thats all

i too agree with some of ur points but most people tend to misunderstand ur way of thought so they tend to get a whee bit errm overdramatic

also they way u express urself tends to give either a positive or a negetive response
                  if ur looking for a positive response then u should do it right

don't u think so ?

other than that i have no issue at all

ur points are valid and accurate to what i once had in my mind

the reason why u shouldn't compare one game with another is the not because they are both games but its because they may be different types of games

its like comparing WoW which is a MMORPG but its not browser based game like wartune is
                  and they have different contents and classes

they also contain waaaaay to many variables

but if u compare this version of wartune with another version of wartune u usually cannot get a negative response since they cannot put anything on u for comparing 2 wartunes together
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yep just lol...

Comment

VIP i think is $2 for mutch $5 a month is relly okey price is normaly price like communtys and other stuff for VIP time frome $3 to $5 is normal price.
                      But VIP is okey me $7 for me to its not so mutch but balans price need to go down i have start spend lesser and lesser payments to R2Games becouse i think before i pay.

And i pay only packs some is for good price its not many times. If i think something is big over price i dont buy it. Just leav it out becouse a gamers dosent need to own everything for be a top players.
                      And this game is mutch team works and team balans Arena man get backup frome 2 other people.

before i spend alot more mony but now i have start draw it down alot them lose for sure maby $100 per weaks or month more frome me that before :P

Now them should be happy if am do one rechards every 5 months becouse must of everything is over price is weakly pack in the shop some can be good sometimes.

Like Key packs, Socks Rods, Crystaloids, Legendary stones 60

Is well only pack i should rechards for now. I not Rechards for anything else.
                      before i rechards for Revive World Boss osv alot more.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

well after read all the post so far here goes my 2 cents:

Fact number 1: this game is expensive, and it is so because the business model this company has choose, personally i do not agree with it, and as a matter of fact have stopped spendin more money here, and i have talked to many players that have do the same.
                        In the long/medium term this will be bad for business but that will not be my problem.
                        Fact number 2: chinese version of this game is clearly cheaper, but r2 doesn't want any of us to know that fact, so they try to block any post with relevant info about that, but anybody who knows how internet works has learn it one way or another.
                        Fact number 3: support service and moderators are chosen for their attitude, anybody here has have proof enough of what i'm writing so far.

Solutions: as a business, nobody denies that a company have to earn money, there are better ways to do so and many of us have tried to explain that to them, and so far you have seen their opinion, charge more money, so is up to you, either keep spending money here and therefore allowing them too keep that attitude, or just simply don't and wait or quit, personally i will quit when my last balen will be used in game, and never look back, who knows, perhaps even i try the chinese version of the game and enjoy it more than this one. We are mainly treated as consumers, that is their weakness and our strength, a company can go as far as the ones that pay for its products supports it, perhaps when they start losing money, they will change or left this game who knows, right know is up to all of you as a customers to decide the fate of this game.

Remember, main objetive of a game is to have fun with it, no fun no cash.
                        Last edited by Machairodus; 04-06-2013, 02:11 PM.
                        The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
                          Then you are a bunch of emos cutting wrists everyday for an game when you need real money for something later, a car, a house, bills, you will see that PAIN and GAIN is at your life, not in this game. I prefer cutting wrists to get my stuff in real life
                          Seems to me you're being exactly what you have been accusing others of here. You accuse others of making crass statements about those they disagree with. Just how much more crass can you be???? Nothing like being two faced!

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            Battelground is not unbalans, is more balans and never before.
                            And go get another fix to Mps let people chooes to use Attempts or not.

But umlimit at MP should be great should not take 1 years to complete a pve set.
                            I keep seeing this about the Battlegrounds - that those that are doing well there are big balins spenders. Well, that's been a fact well before the cross-server Battleground started. There's nothing you can buy with balins that will help you only in the Battlegrounds - unlike the World Boss. And, everything you can use in the Battleground is obtainable in game-play elsewhere. So, just where do balin users get an advantage now that they didn't have before?

Comment

Working...
                            X