Black Angel Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Angel Wings

I had some suggestions about the game that might help the users have more fun playing Wartune , the only suggestion i can come up now is that a new color of angel wings should be introduced i.e Black Angel Wings. Me and My friends really thought that if they introduce the new wings , everyone would go for it cause alot of people have a strong affinity to look more 'Demon type' i guess you know what i mean , me and my friends hope that wartune might come up with this idea or maybe even think about it. So if u guys think its a good idea , just post ur point of views

thanks.

I've seen one such pair out there. Dunno what they're called, though. It's a special, I'm sure.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1664770

^ You mean these wings ^, they're a rare proc from upgrading iirc.

Comment

Those arnt what i had in mind , Wings like any other angel wings , but black and greyish and available for purchase at shop for 2k balens :/

Comment

I think he meant wings like the feathered angel ones but black ... like the guy at battleground where u turn in the stones.
          Those would be cool.

Comment

That's an awesome looking.. um... fish cannon? o.O
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Exactly but those have a lil red shade in it like Divine angel wings , blue and red rips , this one should be full black and abit grey texturing

Comment

Working...
              X