Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Black Angel Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Angel Wings

I had some suggestions about the game that might help the users have more fun playing Wartune , the only suggestion i can come up now is that a new color of angel wings should be introduced i.e Black Angel Wings. Me and My friends really thought that if they introduce the new wings , everyone would go for it cause alot of people have a strong affinity to look more 'Demon type' i guess you know what i mean , me and my friends hope that wartune might come up with this idea or maybe even think about it. So if u guys think its a good idea , just post ur point of views

thanks.

I've seen one such pair out there. Dunno what they're called, though. It's a special, I'm sure.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1664770

^ You mean these wings ^, they're a rare proc from upgrading iirc.

Comment

Those arnt what i had in mind , Wings like any other angel wings , but black and greyish and available for purchase at shop for 2k balens :/

Comment

I think he meant wings like the feathered angel ones but black ... like the guy at battleground where u turn in the stones.
          Those would be cool.

Comment

That's an awesome looking.. um... fish cannon? o.O
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Exactly but those have a lil red shade in it like Divine angel wings , blue and red rips , this one should be full black and abit grey texturing

Comment

Working...
              X