One-Click Capture, Manual Capture, and Star Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-Click Capture, Manual Capture, and Star Points

I know this has been brought up before, but it seems as if the problem is worse now... or maybe it's more noticeable due to the speed at which we can synthesize. However, the number of Star Points earned by one-click capture versus manual capture seems to be unequal. Like others have mentioned, it seems that misfortunes do not generate Star Points when using one-click capture, which is unfortunate, because one-click is one of the few major incentives to build up VIP.

I created a new thread due to the patch seemingly having made the problem worse, but it may be poor perception on my part.

Anyone else have input? Any stat masters out there that can chime in?

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
    I know this has been brought up before, but it seems as if the problem is worse now... or maybe it's more noticeable due to the speed at which we can synthesize. However, the number of Star Points earned by one-click capture versus manual capture seems to be unequal. Like others have mentioned, it seems that misfortunes do not generate Star Points when using one-click capture, which is unfortunate, because one-click is one of the few major incentives to build up VIP.

I created a new thread due to the patch seemingly having made the problem worse, but it may be poor perception on my part.

Anyone else have input? Any stat masters out there that can chime in?
    I know we had an issue with the edge astral points. By that I mean when someone buys an astral (with gold) at the edge of the screen by way of "one click", the points do not accrue correctly. It is difficult to concretely prove it affects all positions on the screen but it does deserve some investigation.

I'm curious as well.

Comment

I think it's not, unless I just don't get misfortune which probably isn't the case. I tested it this way: fill up it to almost full you can set it at like 5, I did 6, and then hit one click and see how many star points you received. I was getting between 7-8 star points for all green, 8-10 if there was a blue.

Comment

Working...
      X