Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WB unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB unfair

R2 should make the world boss more class compatible, like seriously, if your a mage/archer, you will easily get top 10s if you get the bonuses, but as knight, its almost impossible, ive played wartune for a while now and ive only seen a knight in top 10 WB ONCE. One day i used pots, and got 75% bonus, at the start it was all good, i was getting rank 10, so i thought cool, i might actually do this, did i? no, an archer of my same level came and took it away from be by almost 500k dmg, its unfair, i actually dont really know the advantage mages have against WB bus theyr always in top 10, and archers of course, it because of their criticals, but knights, we have nothing, how is HP and defence good against WB if at around turn 6 its going to nuke you even if ur still at max hp? its just unfair, make in some way possible for knights to be at archers/mages lvl in WB so we too can enjoy those top 10 bonuses.

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
    R2 should make the world boss more class compatible, like seriously, if your a mage/archer, you will easily get top 10s if you get the bonuses, but as knight, its almost impossible, ive played wartune for a while now and ive only seen a knight in top 10 WB ONCE. One day i used pots, and got 75% bonus, at the start it was all good, i was getting rank 10, so i thought cool, i might actually do this, did i? no, an archer of my same level came and took it away from be by almost 500k dmg, its unfair, i actually dont really know the advantage mages have against WB bus theyr always in top 10, and archers of course, it because of their criticals, but knights, we have nothing, how is HP and defence good against WB if at around turn 6 its going to nuke you even if ur still at max hp? its just unfair, make in some way possible for knights to be at archers/mages lvl in WB so we too can enjoy those top 10 bonuses.
    Agreed. Your only hope to close the gap a bit is to go temp crit... though it's not easy to do.

Join the crusade -- been howling over WB for quite awhile now -- as well as most of the events (DA, GB, Tormented). Hmpf!

Comment

Everthing is unfair, its works so in this World. This World is not perfect.

Life is unfair.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Yea most of the major events on this game are DPS/DPT-oriented and its not fair for the knight. We have a choice to either go full defense and get less out of wb or go offense and get less defense. As knights its critical we have high defenses but the biggest way to develop a toon is with gold and we all know that wb is the best avenue for gold. So yea give us knights a bone please.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
        X