Clothing/Rage amongst other things broken in patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing/Rage amongst other things broken in patch

You've turned arena into a nightmare for a good portion of your players - casher/non-casher alike. You took it from competitive for the most part to utter stupidity by adding the rage bonus and giving certain classes access to more powerful spells that should be harder to cast until rage is built up or given more frequency to casting because of the excess rage. Then you do the old World of Warcraft on us by changing matching to lvl 30-39 type of thing so tons of players will camp at 39/49/59 etc and the lower lvl players in that range get screwed.

/clap

nice job

Clothing should be just like dye in other games, to allow us a distinction in how we look not break a good portion of the game and make it un-fun. This is why many players stopped playing altogether, dont play as much, aren't going to spend anymore money for you.

1 day Im fighting/winning against equal level/geared players based on skill combos a little luck with crits/rage boost, the next I along with many are getting totally obliterated by the same players because endless AOE or instant Lunatic Fire etc.

Patch 1.5 EPICFAIL / TERRIBLE IDEA / SHOULDA BEEN TESTED - FEEDBACK PRE-RELEASE.........

You know aoe dosent do so mutch in arena if you have PDEF/MDEF just buy defens Guild skills lvl 10, and refine you gear to have defens in every pice. And use Achademy for lvl you MDEF/PDEF and some PVP gear and you dont relly lose mutch hp. I see some people use AOE in me i mabye lose 200 hp sometimes stronger people can take away must of my Life becouse i dont have defens for it.

Rage is relly make for PVE you can more easy run in Necropolils, you mps go more speed osvs.

and in PVP still is you defens some do it becouse AOE is still no more that a normal skills.
    After is up to every charter if them want run me 3k-8k PDEF/MDEF instent of maby 10-14k

What some so fun to see people some wine about cloth is people get it sounds that AOE is you Power skills like DS some can kill one in blow.
    How hard a aoe take depends of there PATK/MATK and how muthc you lose depends of you PDEF/MDEF.

aoe is still only a skills, but people do so its sounds like Superman coming and hit you in the face.

a good ide is for a mage is get Crit reduce astro and lvl it to 20-30% and Damges reduce
    a good ide for a Archer/Knight is use same and maby Damged Reduce

is 2 good astro for kill away this aoe.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 03-05-2013, 07:25 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Not that I really understood much of anything you said, I think you missed the point entirely. Even with mdef/pdef similar level characters went from evenly matched for the most part to unevenly matched because it gives immediate or faster access to bigger effecting skills than it should. Also, giving caster class more ability to strike ALL arena/pvp targets rather than having to lightening bolt 1-2 times to build up the rage to aoe...again making an imbalance immediately.

You say to max guild skill level, yea easier said than done considering the amount of gold and that you have to have guild tower at max level which many & I dare say most guilds dont. Its basically a reward for cashers, in an effort to make them more money(them being r2), not to mention how the clothing with few exceptions dont even fit into the them of the game.

You mention astrals, again to reach those levels of dmg reduction requires a LOT of gold and that isnt easy to amass and have on hand immediately to spend hours clicking astral cap to gain star points to feed into leveling astrals. Most mages dont use crit so your point is moot regarding that. I understand the mechanics of the game, you're just not getting the point.

Thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by Elemyntia View Post
        You've turned arena into a nightmare for a good portion of your players - casher/non-casher alike. You took it from competitive for the most part to utter stupidity by adding the rage bonus and giving certain classes access to more powerful spells that should be harder to cast until rage is built up or given more frequency to casting because of the excess rage. Then you do the old World of Warcraft on us by changing matching to lvl 30-39 type of thing so tons of players will camp at 39/49/59 etc and the lower lvl players in that range get screwed.

/clap

nice job

Clothing should be just like dye in other games, to allow us a distinction in how we look not break a good portion of the game and make it un-fun. This is why many players stopped playing altogether, dont play as much, aren't going to spend anymore money for you.

1 day Im fighting/winning against equal level/geared players based on skill combos a little luck with crits/rage boost, the next I along with many are getting totally obliterated by the same players because endless AOE or instant Lunatic Fire etc.

Patch 1.5 EPICFAIL / TERRIBLE IDEA / SHOULDA BEEN TESTED - FEEDBACK PRE-RELEASE.........

You are broken.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Rage is really make for PVE - lmao

....and you chit that I am broken /getalife

Comment

Well before in the BG, a level 40 could and did face level 70+. Now they have some brackets to make it easier. Camping at any level is not that easy to do. But as to your basic point, that clothes imbalance to much. The PVP gear gives an intial rage of 30. That lets me lead with my fireball, do one lighting then cast a rain of fire. With a lucky castinator I can toss my fireball after just one more lightening. so 3 AOE spells in 5 rounds. If your still standing, which most are not that have not bothered to spend the time and effort to build their, astrals, guild skills, gems, soul engraving, techs, and refine their gear.

You can play the game fast with cash, but this is not an instant win for you. My arena team shreds toons in clothes regularly. My team has not spent cash, they have spent the time to methodically build their toon up to a powerful player.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I used to love playing this game now i hate the way it plays. Arena is a waste of time, if i get past first round its a miracle. With the clothing bonuses i get owned by cashers 6 level lower than me. This game gets worse as time goes on, you would think it would get better. Not r2, yeah right, nothing but greedy cash grabbers.

Comment

Oh, and obviously the cashers who are dominating everyone don`t see the problem... Same with people who cheat at games, anyone who has a problem with their massive advantage is a crybaby. I say your a coward who has zero skill, who buys his success. I have respect for people who work hard to get strong not you dolts who think using a piece of plastic makes you some kind of genius.

Comment

Working...
                X