Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Many Players Quitted After Latest Patch. Who else have experienced this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Many Players Quitted After Latest Patch. Who else have experienced this?

    My Guild used to have 40-50 active just days before the patch.

    Now, 20-30 are active in the patch's aftermath.

    This includes several cashers whom suddenly gone offline.

    The drop of activity is too sudden and large to be attributed to the natural loss of players over time


    I think the Greed of the game developers killed the game.


  • #2
    I finish with this game too... Not fun now , bb

    Comment


    • #3
      Waiting to see how part 2 and 3 goes. If it seems to get worse and no sign of hope, and I feel that I am struggling more and more each day playing. Then I am probably on my way out as well. I am light casher and really can't afford to throw thousands in this game. So I am hoping for some ray of light sometime during this patch. Probably won't get anything though.

      Comment


      • #4
        you wont get anything , but a respond from moderator , more busy to be arrogant with them reply as they so think that people here just complain, when they are just stating the obvious ,this game start to be just very lame. Sorry but this is what it is !

        Comment


        • #5
          in our server many have quit because of the new patch both cashers and non-cashers ..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
            you wont get anything , but a respond from moderator , more busy to be arrogant with them reply as they so think that people here just complain, when they are just stating the obvious ,this game start to be just very lame. Sorry but this is what it is !

            I think some may be skeptical and dismiss what I claimed above as mere "noise and hyperbole".

            But hey, it's the fact. I wasn't making the numbers up for the sake of voicing displeasure.

            The number of actives in my guild plunged up to 50% right after the patch.

            People have voted with their feet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
              I think some may be skeptical and dismiss what I claimed above as mere "noise and hyperbole".

              But hey, it's the fact. I wasn't making the numbers up for the sake of voicing displeasure.

              The number of actives in my guild plunged up to 50% right after the patch.

              People have voted with their feet.
              I know and I am not surprise that patch is more bad news than good news !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
                I think some may be skeptical and dismiss what I claimed above as mere "noise and hyperbole".

                But hey, it's the fact. I wasn't making the numbers up for the sake of voicing displeasure.

                The number of actives in my guild plunged up to 50% right after the patch.

                People have voted with their feet.
                I have to admit, in our guild, numbers have dropped by 15%.

                Comment


                • #9
                  nice we managed to lose about 85% but still gunna keep trying for whatever silly reasons, we are mad
                  IGN : HotSauce
                  Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
                  Level : 85
                  BR : 115K
                  Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i think they are just busy will come back after a while.
                    62996
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You know this is getting to be the same old song and dance. And it boils down to one thing. Quitters quit.



                      Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                      Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                      Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                      Demented children don't impress me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        @Serrin you know it wouldn't be the same old song and dance if you changed your tune to an objective view of balance. I am not even going to ask you whether you use balens or whether you are a VIP or not. That is your choice. I suggest you step down from your lofty perch and draw a bit of humane understanding of what a forum is all about. Not sure who in their right minds would elect someone with your demeanour as an Assistant GM. Someone grossly misguided, I suppose.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TravionMudbridge View Post
                          @Serrin you know it wouldn't be the same old song and dance if you changed your tune to an objective view of balance. I am not even going to ask you whether you use balens or whether you are a VIP or not. That is your choice. I suggest you step down from your lofty perch and draw a bit of humane understanding of what a forum is all about. Not sure who in their right minds would elect someone with your demeanour as an Assistant GM. Someone grossly misguided, I suppose.
                          First, Travis learn about the game you want to complain about. There are numerous threads on here about people quitting, hence people who need help are not getting it because of the rants and moans of a few people.

                          Second, my status as assistant guildmaster has not a freaking thing to do with forums. Please again, learn about the game.

                          Third, what I do or don't do with my money doesn't affect my opinion that it's time people quit creating new threads about the same issue and simply move on. People come and go all the time in games, I play games I have played for 10 years or more and I'm not complaining about updates forcing me to pay. No one forces anyone to pay. They don't hold a gun to your head and force you to donate.

                          Fourth, if you weren't so low you wouldn't think I was on a lofty perch now would you?



                          Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                          Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                          Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                          Demented children don't impress me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            @Serrin, before you go on a tirade with numbers, please inculcate a bit of objectivity with regards to balance. I think I know a bit about Wartune, since I am one of the oldest players on Edena Village. Your Role as Assistant GM in your guild has a bit to do with your demeanour. It doesn't include naming others as "Quitters".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Base on my observation , they don't care if we quit or not.. =) Thats is the game is going on.. Every patch there is no good new.. Always Balens involve.. Dungeons are getting harder , they should atleast lower the price of item in shop and take off the limit in summoner.. wew!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X