Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Players Quitted After Latest Patch. Who else have experienced this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Summoner limit is terrible!!! Hoping the rest of the new patch comes soon....tired of waiting for things to come in 'parts' ... why cant they just add the whole thing?

And really, the prices they have here for balens is ridiculous. give us the chinese price for balens and this game might actually be fun. Heck, I'd buy my friends balens if they charged the same prices.
    Last edited by R23221469; 03-06-2013, 07:17 AM.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Quitters quit?

Then why wait for the patch to quit en masse?

Why not before or long after?

Do quitters need the patch to quit since they are quitters anyways?

Did the patch come before or after the quitting?

If you can answer all the above questions logically and without emotions,

then you wouldn't have use your old cliche "quitters quit".

Comment

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
        Quitters quit?

Then why wait for the patch to quit en masse?

Why not before or long after?

Do quitters need the patch to quit since they are quitters anyways?

Did the patch come before or after the quitting?

If you can answer all the above questions logically and without emotions,

then you wouldn't have use your old cliche "quitters quit".
        Who says they only quit en masse after the patch? Several empty farms since the first week of playing the game. So they do quit long before or long after.

And I meant what I said, there are plenty of people who continue to play because it's a game. People who have quit are generally the ones that find they don't know who how to play a game where they can't be number one overnight.

The patch came after a lot quitting. Now are you done trying to refute something that makes more sense. People are predispositioned to quit if they have quit already once (exception being smoking since we quit that all the time lol)

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Who says they only quit en masse after the patch? Several empty farms since the first week of playing the game. So they do quit long before or long after.

And I meant what I said, there are plenty of people who continue to play because it's a game. People who have quit are generally the ones that find they don't know who how to play a game where they can't be number one overnight.

The patch came after a lot quitting. Now are you done trying to refute something that makes more sense. People are predispositioned to quit if they have quit already once (exception being smoking since we quit that all the time lol)

Did you even read my first post?

I explicitly stated that:

"A single guild activity reduced by up to 50% immediately after the patch"

and NOT

"A single guild activity reduced by up to 5% immediately after the patch"

and YET you vehemently and sarcastically insist it's the "natural process of people quitting"?

And please don't tell that me you didn't cite the defense of "natural process of people quitting".

The other poster you are talking to is right.

No wonder you have no credibility.
          Last edited by R26930103; 03-06-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I say this with all positive means but:

Originally posted by TravionMudbridge View Post
            @Serrin, before you go on a tirade with numbers, please inculcate a bit of objectivity with regards to balance.
            The highlighted word isn't being used correctly. It made me grate my teeth.

Comment

does anybody have proof that the players are all quitting because of the patch ? because I would like the info to show r2 admin, and I am not talking about hearsay or assumptions, I am talking about emails / pms from all the players that are saying they are quitting because of the patch.

the reason I ask, is that the biggest issue on the forums, immediately after the patch, was the players inability to login to the game due to the black screen issue and to me, that would account for a lot of inactive players and indirectly a sudden drop in the number of active players logging in
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                does anybody have proof that the players are all quitting because of the patch ? because I would like the info to show r2 admin, and I am not talking about hearsay or assumptions, I am talking about emails / pms from all the players that are saying they are quitting because of the patch.

the reason I ask, is that the biggest issue on the forums, immediately after the patch, was the players inability to login to the game due to the black screen issue and to me, that would account for a lot of inactive players and indirectly a sudden drop in the number of active players logging in
                Your second para answered your own questions in the first para.

Whether it's because of imbalance, more balens or technical issues (eg black screen)

All the above are patch related issues.

You are implying "technical issues" don't count as a catalyst for quitting.

I disagree. They count

Comment

This is only most noticeable in big guilds with above active 40-50 members.

That's why as indicated in first post.

Besides, I used the same timing everyday to gauge. Includes weekdays and weekends.

And the activity was taken over the same 15 min period at the daily tree of ancients session for several weeks.

(mind you, it was 40-50 members online for several weeks before the patch;
                  now its 20-30 members online since after the patch)

Needless to say, I'm online everyday the same time to make the observation.

And a 50% decrease is not a statistical error or fluke.
                  Last edited by R26930103; 03-06-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I am not interested in your opinion on what you think that I think... I am interested in the proof of all the players that have quit / gone inactive and stated in the game that they went inactive / quit because of the patch...

do you have the proof or not ?

Comment

Yes he got proof. HE can screnshoot guild rooster.

Comment

I am not interested in your opinion on what you think that I think... I am interested in the proof of all the players that have quit / gone inactive and stated in the game that they went inactive / quit because of the patch...

Sure, I understand where you are coming from.

What kind of proof you want? Below is proof?

"I am talking about emails / pms from all the players that are saying they are quitting because of the patch."

Please? Who would email each other?

Besides, people coming to forums to say they are quitting are treated as "noises of quitters".

So the type of proof you seek, would and could also be labelled and brushed aside as "quitters quit".

My post wasn't assumptions. I work as a researcher. I have a PhD. I published journal(s) with high impact.

I know what is objective data collected systematically.

Why should I make things up?

Comment

You are free to believe or not believe.

The title of the thread was about "Who else has the same experience"?

NOT

"Whatever I said is the gospel truth and can be proven in a scientific manner, so please don't doubt me"

Comment

Just don't bother with fanboi that got moderator. R2 is right even when says 2+2=5,in fanboi eyes.

Comment

I am taking the issue seriously as its something I want to hand to r2 admin...... its why I asked if you have any proof, other than just a opinion....

the thread can stay open as a discussion thread but try not to break the rules in the thread

Comment

dang so its not just my server

Comment

Working...
                                X