Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Players Quitted After Latest Patch. Who else have experienced this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    I am taking the issue seriously as its something I want to hand to r2 admin...... its why I asked if you have any proof, other than just a opinion....

the thread can stay open as a discussion thread but try not to break the rules in the thread
    You are asking me the impossible.

Some will quit silently. Some may indicate they are quitting because of "X reasons"

but do you practically expect me to be online to screenshot the "guild chat" (which scrolls up within a few minutes)

to contain the proof you seek?

Oh I need to be online to capture the screenshot of over 20 members saying they quit or will be less active.

Do you honestly think that is practical or possible?

You were asking not only the impractical "proof" but also the impossible "proof"

in the first place and yet you, the moderator, threaten me with the rules?

Okay, I shall be silent from now if that's what u wish. It's fine with me.

Take care and best wishes,

Comment

I think its fairly obvious a spate of players have quit due to the "patch updates". Clothes & all the bugs are the main reasons, along with nerfs on abilities & astrals!

The sentiment expressed on the forums is testament to that!

No point burying your head in the sand or try to deflect the issue, best to fix the situation before more leave because of the mess this game has become & is continuing to spiral out of control.

Here let me spell it out for you, the disparity between spenders & non spenders is why people are quitting.

Now couple that with the bugs & you have a recipe for a game on the verge of collapse, any fool can see that!

Comment

So what do you want as proof ? I know personnally 2 players only in my guild who quitted only because of the patch and the lags it came along with (and no, the lags aren't a not-cleared cache and player company). I know two others who quitted now as well because of patch (clothes, feeling to be non-competitive in future if not heavy casher) today, as they saw heavy cashers arriving on the server with the merge. We are several people in the guild who don't want to pay any longer or are thinking about quitting as well.

The general problem is the fact, that R2 simply doesnt seem to know online gaming economics. If you focus too much on cashers, population will degrade because free-to-play gamers will go elsewhere. What you need is a good balance between F2P (mostly having much time, but no money) and P2P (so called "casuals", working people with money). If a publisher doesnt look at that balance, the game will die - in this case (with this patch) sooner then later.

Comment

well... i guess after patch... did come with much bug now...
          1. The Laag Thingy get worse (i'm using maxthon browser as opera, firefox, chrome, IE9 seems failed to reduce the laag before the patch came up) Before the patch... it's like awsome... no laag at all... now... at after few battle / 2-3minutes.. the laag is coming to kill me XD
          2. The Sudden Crash now became quite often occurs on my browser...
          3. The Stuck On Battle is always occured after winning or losing event at (Battleground & Divine Altar)
          4. The Stuck Up Quest... Like the energine event... i use a simple 1 click capture and got orange one... then?? nothin happen at the hot event button... nothin flashing... and bye bye energine XD

well... for R2... i won't complain since this is after patch effect... but pls fix it soon okay..?
          usually after patch there is some minor bug... true... but still need to get it done fast enough to perfected it right?
          Server : [S69] Corftey Ravine
          IGN : Queenie
          Class : Mage
          Level : 61
          Guild : 'Nightmare

Comment

does anybody have proof that the players are all quitting because of the patch ? because I would like the info to show r2 admin, and I am not talking about hearsay or assumptions, I am talking about emails / pms from all the players that are saying they are quitting because of the patch.

the reason I ask, is that the biggest issue on the forums, immediately after the patch, was the players inability to login to the game due to the black screen issue and to me, that would account for a lot of inactive players and indirectly a sudden drop in the number of active players logging in
            its awful funny u ask to see emails or pms ..in another thread u threatened a player sayin email r confidentual n he could be banned for showin them...so make up ur mind.pls cause ur on r2s payroll u defend them no matter what..u cant be that stupid to actually believe the **** u spew

24 hour loss of forum posting privileges for posting in multiple threads with misleading and incorrect information, and repeated attempts to disrupt threads and the forums

rule 6. PM's and e-mails received are considered personal and are not to be posted on this forum or otherwise made public without permission from the person who sent the PM or e-mail.

players are not breaking the rules if they post pms and rules, with permission
            Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Well, something that is worth nothing is the latest server merge.
              Up till now, server mergers have been focusing on un-merged server.
              The latest server merge, however, is merging old servers that have been merged before.
              I think this is proof enough that people are quitting in large number or at least the GM agrees that old server are getting more and more inactive.

New patch is live for all server on 27/2. Old server (s55 and below) merged again on 06/03.

Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by haverster View Post
                its awful funny u ask to see emails or pms ..in another thread u threatened a player sayin email r confidentual n he could be banned for showin them...so make up ur mind.pls cause ur on r2s payroll u defend them no matter what..u cant be that stupid to actually believe the **** u spew

24 hour loss of forum posting privileges for posting in multiple threads with misleading and incorrect information, and repeated attempts to disrupt threads and the forums

rule 6. PM's and e-mails received are considered personal and are not to be posted on this forum or otherwise made public without permission from the person who sent the PM or e-mail.

players are not breaking the rules if they post pms and rules, with permission
                Mess with the bull(s), you get the horns.

Even if you disagree, even if they are wrong, openly challenging by breaking *more* rules is just goading them to enact their power.

Comment

Forum moderators have nothing to do with the decisions of the admins or how changes will be made. In game moderators and forum moderators have limited power. They are only given enough information to post game updates. Don't bother sending them screen shots because they can't do anything with it.

Comment

does anybody have proof that the players are all quitting because of the patch ? because I would like the info to show r2 admin, and I am not talking about hearsay or assumptions, I am talking about emails / pms from all the players that are saying they are quitting because of the patch.

the reason I ask, is that the biggest issue on the forums, immediately after the patch, was the players inability to login to the game due to the black screen issue and to me, that would account for a lot of inactive players and indirectly a sudden drop in the number of active players logging in
                    Proof:
                    I would be considered a higher then average spender in online games. I WILL be quitting for 3 reasons
                    1. the recent patches are shoving the game down hill.
                    2. the over priced everything in this game.
                    3. the disappearing player base. i don't know why they left don't really care. fact is i was in a guild of 40-50 active players and now we are down to about 15. Its no fun playing online games with no community. might as well be playing solitare.
                    Last edited by Bobbodiddy; 03-06-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      Mess with the bull(s), you get the horns.

Even if you disagree, even if they are wrong, openly challenging by breaking *more* rules is just goading them to enact their power.
                      yeah i agree it is communist, jz dont challenge the emperor of the forum.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
                        Proof:
                        I would be considered a higher then average spender in online games. I WILL be quitting for 3 reasons
                        1. the recent patches are shoving the game down hill.
                        2. the over priced everything in this game.
                        3. the disappearing player base. i don't know why they left don't really care. fact is i was in a guild of 40-50 active players and now we are down to about 15. Its no fun playing online games with no community. might as well be playing solitare.
                        yeah... and thats the type of post I would merge into a single thread with other players that post the same thing... as I would rather show admin a single thread with 10 players saying why they are quiting... than 10 threads with 100+ posts all talking about why others players are quitting
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i give them last chance...we also lose 30% minimum...specailY NONCASHIER!i try explain MASTER..that i play minimum 10 hr per day,but im pore,cant uy wings balens shi t.and soem rich 10year old kid,may ki ck my *** with just 1hr play prer day.now with cloth,|give Baleeners 50rage at start.so .exmpl mage,he got 4/5shot atack damagin all[me and her].arch or knig have 1/4,but never mind,i want to say,,AT LEAST GIVE US SOME QUEST to colect WINGS or clothes orlvlv6-7 TRANSPONDER! also put more crypt key sock rod,becoze SPIN BLES IS A JOKE! like we are lvl 10-20..i respect cashier.many of them are real gamer.but again,,should make some balance at least..baleners vc nonbaleners.

Comment

Originally posted by darmar View Post
                            i play minimum 10 hr per day
                            Take a step outside. Really. It helps brighten your mood.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Take a step outside. Really. It helps brighten your mood.
                              I agree, maybe take a month or 2 break from wartune n come back, maybe by then yr server n guild would have merged.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

thats true//i think,nocashier stop playing becouse they all[me to]realize .WE have no chance vs balenrs and that be fine.if im not lvl 66.and i know many 65+7-lvl noncash.why lose honor in bat ground from.soem lvl 60 EXTRA balenershope this game last loong loong time.but.....think u lose somea real GAME lovers..and at the end just stay kids 10-15year old..who play 20-30day then change fro NEW toy..CAO from macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                                X