Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Players Quitted After Latest Patch. Who else have experienced this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game no need 10 hrs per day to play unlike other FFA mmorpg, just my opinion.

Comment

Some moderators really dont know what theyre saying...
      This is why players quit, because MONEY RULES the game.

Ok, lets clear some points here.

1.-Exp and items.

One player can do only 3 MP dungeons, 30 arena battles, 200 stamina maximun = 10 SP Dungeons, BG, and Boss.

Since the limit its the same for all players cashers and non cashers, the non casher player has not chance to catch the cashers. Doesnt matter if the non-casher plays 24/7 for a year, he cannot earn more exp or get more items once the attempts are over.

And doesnt matter if the noncasher plants seed XP, gold, all day every hour, cos the VIP bonus and the WB gives the same or even more to the cashes. Not to mention the double rewards in cata with the key.

2.- Equip, Gems and Skill tree.

You say its not about money its about how you build your character and its Skill tree. Big lie. Only two set PVE PVP. All 35 have the same PVP set, all 45 have the same etc. Only a few uses the PVE. Everyone uses the same set, so the set cannot help you to beat a casher. Gems, Cashers have double rewards on cata, means double gems, means fast powerful gems, also they have 3 slot minimum in each piece of equip vs 1 non cashers slot. And if you add the gems bought in the shop. Then gems dont help the noncasher. Skill tree, another lie, all skill tree paths are almost the same, and belive me it does not help you if you fight a casher, with the extra attack, def and hp he gets with gems, mounts and now the extra rage, he can beat you even if he has all the skills in lvl 1.

3.-Money vs Strategy.

Biggest lie ever. This game has not strategy at all, its always about power,(Gems, mounts, wings, and the clothes) all mages only do AOE till the end...with the clothes they changed the stategy, now the AOE much more..., Archers attack attack and attack prayin for a crit. And the Knights the only class that had a little of strategy now nerfed...-.-

4.-Astrals

The same as gems, almost all the people uses the same astrals, but the cashers astrals lvl faster cause of WB and arena rewards.

Im a light casher VIP and wings and keys or rods sometimes, i have never been beaten by a non-casher, and its not because they suck or im a good player, its because this is about money. Its not about time, because theres a limit in Dungeons and rewards runs. It not about strategy because a non casher with the same lvl, same equip, and better skill tree has not chance against the gems, mounts and clothes extra bonuses.

So stop the lies, a non casher has low chances to win against a casher, no matter what strategy or time he puts in the game. As a casher has no chance to win against a Heavy casher that buys everything he sees in the shop.

And thats whats killing the game, its about money and some luck. (Soon the luck will be able to be bougth in the shop too). See ya.

by djordaek

this player narrowed it down, for you guys.

Comment

jace, what happened to real life issues, health issues, boredom with the game, found another game, ran out of money etc etc..... are they not valid reasons for players to quit in R2 ? or any other game ?

cos the way some players are carrying on, people would think that the only time people quit is when the patch was put in, and they all quit for the same reason....

now the complainers have made their point... however more and more of the threads are starting to become threads full of personal attacks, flaming etc etc... and as a result, more and more of them are going to get locked as the alternative is that the staff delete post after post and we really do not have the time to have to deal with the same threads over and over again.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Why are you guys so hostile on a guy, who needs some touchable proof to help us a bit?

I know I lost a lot of my personal credit by roaring here in similar threads but as an interim guildmaster, who already cancelled VIP and waits until survivors of his group will merge into new guild with two other groups, I can confirm that present VIP cancellation on our server nowadays really happens because of 1.5.
          Because not much screens can be provided now, maybe the VIP report could serve as a proof. Pitty I did not know about the possibility of collecting such screens :-/ I could have helped a lot
          But even this will not be exact. One of my guildmate also cancelled VIP but it was automatically renewed just afterwards. He opened a dispute in the paypal site, so hard to predict the result.
          What I think that R2 should do is finding some time to deeply scan this forum and compare it with their database - lets say in the half of march.

From my point of view 1.5 itself is not the reason. The epic fail is how each patch is implemented. First part is always for payers and second made for players is implemented too late to control the gap in healthy size. The acquired gap is now the problem because from 1.2 it silently became too large.
          Even I did not notice on time because while I was having my VIP and bought something from time to time, the gap was invisible for me. Unfortunately after some time without any care, the gap went out of control and hit the mild cashers as well.
          Even if it might be caused by lack of gaming experience of the responsible salesmen, people took it as growing pressure focused on drilling in their wallets.
          I rather suggest - instead of wasting precise time by any investigation - to mail the inactive players just after the whole 1.5 is here and give them some good stuff in redemption code.
          Perhaps some will return, but the chance is low. People know other licensees and history of all games based on this engine. The chance of Wartune was in the visible effort to support people playing as long as possible, but this chance was missed.

Do you think we could try to save what is possible by some moderated chat with R2? We could agree on some rules to have the discussion on good emotions-free level to find a way how to not bury this game

Comment

in my opinion, and why I will most likely quit IS because one thing in this patch.
            the limit to 5 summons per run. It was hard enough as it was to get pve gear. Now people that started late or later servers are at a MAJOR disadvantage because it will take months and months longer to get it. This in my opinion totally hinders younger servers espically now that battlegrounds and arena are now cross server. out of 30 runs I face server 1 groups 75% of the time.
            I no longer do Battlegrounds because it is overwhelmingly a miss match and this is coming from a large cash player.

Comment

All that has changed is that you can't save up a boat load of skeleton keys and get all the legendary stones you need in one day. It still takes months to gather up the crypt tokens and crystaloids needed to make the basic pve items. I've been collecting level 5 crystaloids for level 60 gear synthesis. I need 1200 in total. I have 78 after 1 week. I really couldn't give a **** about the legendary stones yet!!!
              You just need to plod along quietly, sure in the knowledge that it will take months to collect them all, the other way to do it is spend a **** load of balens on refreshing the market and buying the crystaloids or legendary gems. So forget, it!! It takes money or time. Plus the time is is good, because you will get lots of gems, level 9 lucky stones and socketing rods.

Yes it will take months

Yes heavy cashers can do it quicker.

You will EVENTUALLY catch up.

YES, casher and game supporters will ALWAYS have an advantage, quite right too as without them you can't play!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
                in my opinion, and why I will most likely quit IS because one thing in this patch.
                the limit to 5 summons per run. It was hard enough as it was to get pve gear. Now people that started late or later servers are at a MAJOR disadvantage because it will take months and months longer to get it. This in my opinion totally hinders younger servers espically now that battlegrounds and arena are now cross server. out of 30 runs I face server 1 groups 75% of the time.
                I no longer do Battlegrounds because it is overwhelmingly a miss match and this is coming from a large cash player.
                I would disagree there, as the players on the newer servers, are gaining advantage and access to opportunities that the old farts did not have....... there are players on some of the newer servers that are so OPed that they are destroying a lot of the older players in the BG and 3 v 3 duel arena..... and that is the reason why some players have quit cos of the patch, they do not like the idea that they are not gods in the eyes of the newer players but cannon fodder...

part of the reason for the restriction is because of the way that some players were doing in 1-2 days, what was taking non cashers weeks to do, so all the players were put in a more equal playing field.... and this move has extended the playing time for the average casher account, as many cashers have a habit of rushing in, spending up and then quitting when they get bored / run out of money....

I quit 2 months ago but I play on multiple servers to help the players as a volunteer forum mod...... thats why I question why people quit and my reasons for quitting was more to do with player conduct than any other reason, because what happened, hurt so many non cashers and it was not r2s doing...
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I agree, Kitwritten. Besides a feeling of being robbed, players are tired a lot.
                  In the original game, getting stuff is funny and easy. I believe there are also limited summoners, but crystaloids and legendary stones can be obtained by other means.
                  Spire, Market garden, maybe more features. Thats why I would like to knock on R2 doors and say "hey, give us the whole game, we want to have fun, not make our sets for ages"

R2 is implementing "play-hard-to-get" things much slower than "pay-hard-to-get" things and this makes this game too difficult regarding strenghts than its necessary.
                  And when you almost die to get something which new patch make less effective (or you can make some item only by buying it), then the frustration can be enormous.
                  Even more if some provocative event comes (like crypt keys in shop just before the summoner cut).

Newer servers can profit of this and I am also depressed while getting pawned by players who had easier way to enforce themselves regardless if they played hard or payed hard.
                  But I think this is not so hard problem as the cash-locked items plus the summoner cut. I am sure nobody would express any anger if we had spire in the same moment as clothing in the shop. Or baby wings for some quest in the same moment as normal wings for cash.
                  Last edited by LordRaider; 03-07-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to share my experience with my first ever post.

I quit because of patch 1.5.

I was a completely free player.
                    Constantly ranked 10-20th in the Arena.
                    Highest F2P in the Catacomb, reached 75th floor (ranked #12 or so at the time I quit).
                    Always top 25 in battle rating according to the daily snapshot.

I was a casual player, never cared about being the strongest. I joined Guild Arenas for giggles, didn't care whether my temmates were 10 levels below me. I joined BattleGround only for crystals. I never attacked anyone unless by clicking accident. I got my 2 kills from people attacking me and I rarely joined second BG unless I failed to get 2 kills in the first one. In fact, most people in my servers knew to leave me alone because:
                    - the strong ones knew they would lose considerable amount of hp if they attacked me
                    - the weak ones knew they wouldn't win and there was no point to build up Dryads with no Crusader+ to hit (young'ish server, highest honor was Elite Warrior)
                    - the really strong ones farm me, but I never trash-talked them, and never sought revenge with Dryads

Patch 1.5 completely ruined my gaming experience.
                    I was attacked every single time in BGs. This is not about losing battles. I won most battles, I went from gaining 50-100 honor per BG (pre-patch) to 700-800, and 40'ish crystals to less than 10. I know most of other players wouldn't complain, but I do, as a completely F2P, BG is one of the good source for getting gems. Honor would come from Guild Battles.

And the final straw for me. Clothing system. It completely destroys the theme of the game. It is already bad enough seeing my toon (female mage) rides a horse in silk panty, I now have to put up with many others running around in bikini in a desert.
                    I don't care (well, maybe I do care, a little bit) that heavy casher can open each fight with Delphic with their upgraded clothes, but fish on a stick. Really??
                    The major attraction of this game, to me, was the pretty graphic and attention to (graphical) details. With the main attraction element gone to me, back to my primary game I go, Real Life. It's got a very good 3D graphic, though the storyline isn't always great.

<edit> To be fair, other Real Life commitments also contribute to my decision to quit the game. But without patch 1.5 I certainly would have been willing to put more effort into this game. Spending balens was never out of the table either. I was just too proud (or arrogant maybe) I could do better than many cashers, that I did not want to "ruin" my F2P status.
                    Last edited by jds22; 03-08-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      jace, what happened to real life issues, health issues, boredom with the game, found another game, ran out of money etc etc..... are they not valid reasons for players to quit in R2 ? or any other game ?

cos the way some players are carrying on, people would think that the only time people quit is when the patch was put in, and they all quit for the same reason....

now the complainers have made their point... however more and more of the threads are starting to become threads full of personal attacks, flaming etc etc... and as a result, more and more of them are going to get locked as the alternative is that the staff delete post after post and we really do not have the time to have to deal with the same threads over and over again.....
                      1st moderators think all players are stupid... and now you're saying that players don't have a knack to complain. Players are dumb and dont feel pain like robots.
                      Players are the game's customers and they should take care of them. But the way of things are going, it's like the organizers don't care, if they games gona last a year or less.
                      Instead, the organizers should do somethin about the new patch and how to make improvements to make all players, cashers and non-cashers enjoy playing more.

A manager or an official of r2 games should make considerations/assessment about this new patch. It's definitely killing the game...

Comment

How can I quit this boring game?

Comment

Originally posted by killerby100 View Post
                          How can I quit this boring game?
                          Don't log in ever again?

Comment

Many left, but, on the other hand, many, like me, came BACK into game. I saw a few S9 pioneers log back in lately; some didn't played for 3-4 months! I only left for about 6 weeks personally, but still... It's like many things: people come and go

Cheers!
                            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                            Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              I would disagree there, as the players on the newer servers, are gaining advantage and access to opportunities that the old farts did not have....... there are players on some of the newer servers that are so OPed that they are destroying a lot of the older players in the BG and 3 v 3 duel arena..... and that is the reason why some players have quit cos of the patch, they do not like the idea that they are not gods in the eyes of the newer players but cannon fodder...

part of the reason for the restriction is because of the way that some players were doing in 1-2 days, what was taking non cashers weeks to do, so all the players were put in a more equal playing field.... and this move has extended the playing time for the average casher account, as many cashers have a habit of rushing in, spending up and then quitting when they get bored / run out of money....

I quit 2 months ago but I play on multiple servers to help the players as a volunteer forum mod...... thats why I question why people quit and my reasons for quitting was more to do with player conduct than any other reason, because what happened, hurt so many non cashers and it was not r2s doing...

Well said . So y dont u support a ticket to R2 about some bugs still remain .Today i was waiting like an idiot cause of the "Start" button in GA keep progressing over and over again. So pls fix all the craps u already served us before bringing in the new patch R2 thanks u

Comment

after this mornings circus with the limited items pack in bonuses not paying out these idiots have 2 hours to respond and fix it or I take money elsewhere. GREED AND STUPIDITY is what this is too much **** that doesnt work and then yo spend days arguing the point and these Smurfettes just rip you off IS IT REALLY ANY SURPRISE CASH PLAYERS ARE LEAVING IN DROVES .... WHEN THEY HAVE ALL FREEBIE PLAYERS AND DECIDE THAT THEY SMURFED THEN ITS TOO LATE... TIME TO DRIVE YOUR PLAYERS AWAY AND GO BROKE IS IT R2 ??
                                Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-27-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X