• Show
Clear All

• Fair Duels XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	duel.png
Views:	1
Size:	834.0 KB
ID:	1734984

wonders if they changed BG and passed the "fairness" into duel(after rigging it of course)

how the heck a 55 kills 65 and lvl 70 players?if i remember correctly its a diference in 5 lvls up and 5 lvls down in duel,or at least that were the rules when i started playing...so why is it that on this screen shot theres 1 with 10 lvls higher,and other with 15 lvls higher...

lol

lol this is solo duel , what you are talking about is the arena *cross server. They have no such rules for solo duel, you just kill and get better ranking till you cannot kill the higher and stop at the maximum rank you achieve.

Well if your server just merge now , that explain why you saw those big monster at ranking 104 but when everyone will have compete them duel , those one will be more highter ranking and you might not saw them anymore or you will still saw them when you will be able to level your ranking. The other reason you might have never saw that before its because you might on your orignal server didnt have anyone at that 70 level.
    Last edited by luciole78; 03-06-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
      lol this is solo duel , what you are talking about is the arena *cross server. They have no such rules for solo duel, you just kill and get better ranking till you cannot kill the highter and stop at the maximum rank you achieve.

Well if your server just merge now , that explain why you saw those big monster at ranking 104 but when everyone will have compete them duel , those one will be more highter ranking and you might not saw them anymore.
      i started playing this game in s3 before there was even an idea that cross server arena would even exist

Comment

lol a lv70 mage at 104th place. he must be very weak/. zz
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
          i started playing this game in s3 before there was even an idea that cross server arena would even exist
          ??? well I always saw people on any level on duel solo , its about the ranking only ....than I dont know what you are talking about never mind me go bed!

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            lol a lot of server merged tonight and we just had to work our ranking on duel solo , thats why this 70 showed there ,but he wont stayed there for sure , unless he is really weak lol and I doubt that

Comment

Luci is right.

Solo/duel is a different beast. You climb as high as you can until you hit a wall of players you cannot win against... then there you sit. Some players reroll the solo/duel list of opponents until they get a favorable result while some players don't care to do so. However, the higher you climb, the less positions that are available (by design).

I can tell you one way a level 55 player can defeat a level 65 or 70. If you are offline then it dramatically weakens your character. Some have stated it's astrals. Some have postulated it is more. As long as you have decent BR to defend against the level 55 opponent(s), you leave your box on all day/night - that is - if you care enough to do so.

Comment

to much work and im to lazy

and not much as for duel be diferent

since when i started this type of situation didnt happen,and trust me there was many high lvls (above 60) on S3 when cross server showed up,and this situation only started happening there when that addition came into play,(and no,like now many rushed their lvl back then,and u would face only tabs with players of a dif of 5 lvls).

as for that lvl 70 be 108 i dont find it strange...as u guys may have noticed i didnt said anything about the 2 lvl 60 there ...
                Rush lvl up has been the downfall of many players,altought the worse is still to come...there arent yet players at lvl cap,and that worse part will only show its face when there are many lvl 80 players ...cant wait to start watching the complains here in forum as i did on the chinese company where i played(luci and K7,on the chinese servers same happened...5 lvl dif before cross server showed up,after was situations like those XD)

and btw,i did scroolled the pages...i only posted that cuz of the dispare dif of lvls of those 2...

gota luv lvl up rushers...

could quote some names here,but i think being lvl 60 and 61 and get killed by a 55 be with system in control,be during BG or GB,its embarrassing enough
                Last edited by Skillgannon; 03-06-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

anyways,this is game discussion,and i only posted that cuz i found it peculiar

jesus me and typos walk together

had to edit this one 2x to fix them

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                    since when i started this type of situation didnt happen,and trust me there was many high lvls (above 60) on S3 when cross server showed up,and this situation only started happening there when that addition came into play,(and no,like now many rushed their lvl back then,and u would face only tabs with players of a dif of 5 lvls).
                    I've been playing within the first two weeks of Kong S1. This "5 level difference" on duels didn't exist (unless this was on one of the first versions). The system is this: The higher rank you were, the fewer positions you can vie for at that time. I seem to remember when I first started and was ranked 3,000+, I could literally jump HUNDREDS of ranks at a time... until I reached some point, and then it was cut to tens of ranks... in the top hundred or so, it gets even more narrow. Towards the top (I think it's rank 9 or 10), if you rerolled a few times, you could have gotten your title shot at rank 1. All of this happened months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      I've been playing within the first two weeks of Kong S1. This "5 level difference" on duels didn't exist (unless this was on one of the first versions). The system is this: The higher rank you were, the fewer positions you can vie for at that time. I seem to remember when I first started and was ranked 3,000+, I could literally jump HUNDREDS of ranks at a time... until I reached some point, and then it was cut to tens of ranks... in the top hundred or so, it gets even more narrow. Towards the top (I think it's rank 9 or 10), if you rerolled a few times, you could have gotten your title shot at rank 1. All of this happened months ago.
                      well it may have happened that way,only saying i never got that

and i know that,i have a screen shot with me at rank 1

anyways,as i said i posted cuz i found it peculiar

dc much about the rank position and all that matters to me is the gold/daru i get from it,after that they can have their ranks back...

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post

this shows 30k br lvl 55 can win vl 70 cashers and vip lvl 9 and 60k br too.
                        Just need to have the right skill to use.
                        Its all about brains and not br.
                        Last edited by R21577189; 03-06-2013, 07:25 AM.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I think its not impossible for a low level to defeat high levels in solo arena...Click image for larger version

Name:	solo arena.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	1664776

Comment

lOLOLOLOLolololol

lots of ppl pot up and instead of wasting pots, they use the remainder to duel. If the players are offline, they get a 30% reduction. I duel ppl and do 3k damage to them with 14k patk and they have 12k defense. Hmmmm.... should only be 2k. They deal 1k dmg to me, lololol its not hard to beat higher level players, its hard to beat them when they are actually ONLINE.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                              I think its not impossible for a low level to defeat high levels in solo arena...[ATTACH=CONFIG]35383[/ATTACH]
                              gz u show lvl 49 killing lvl 60-66+
                              I try to do lvl 20 with 2-3k br kill lvl 70 with 60k br next time
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X