No announcement yet.

Crit Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for my intrusion, guys. My guildmaster tried 2,5k of crit and still was not satisfied. He even used his legendary set for that. Therefore I also wonder if 3k is enough.
    Pve enemies are easily crit hit, but live players somehow steal the crit chance. I assume by blocking stats or defence?
    I will be not so long here to be able to also try this, but I placed this thread to my favourites.
    Interresting is, that when I had my crit astral on lvl 3, I was dealing more crit hits than by lvl4+ ones. Thats since 1.5 patch

Comment

Guys i tried with a friend of mine, a archer with 2.2k crit, we tried with auto atacks ( no skills so no extra crit chance), he autoatacked me 75 times he got around 31 critical hits, so somewhere around 1/3, maybe a bit more. Basicly your crit damage is somewhere around 2 times normal one or more. so for a decent player he needs to crit at least 1/3 of the times in order to compensate for a lvl 6-7 Will destroyer. But since it costs 1 extra astral and steals some of the refinement it needs to do more. But 1/3+ from 2.2 crit i find decent, since at higher lvls when you get better medalions..you will have about 3k or more.
      I will decide when i find my astrals since i sold the ones i got till now cause i did not considered a viable option..will probably take about 1-2 weeks till i find the astrals but please keep the thread active and i am looking foroward to what other players have to say, also keep in mind that it seems that crit has changed a bit after recent patch
      P.S was a block mage, i block much less then before patch

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Not true. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it is the "best". On the internet, you do have a lot of blind leading the blind.

I'd say go try it out on your own and decide <-- best advice.
        Go to CHN clusters. I didn't wanna believe it until I read enough posts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Korlon View Post
          Lastly, regarding world boss ... For some reason you get more crit strikes with the world boss than any other aspect of this game. Even without inspiration I find I crit approx 50% of the time with WB. So keeping crit just for WB is a viable and profitable strategy. As an example with the Thunderer skill I can get up to 70k crit on WB.. no where else in this game do I get remotely close to that crit level.
          Crit rate was "relaxed" (read: resistance *destroyed*) so it's all crit. Believe you me. :P

Comment

Don't working on crit if your not not a high level enough to get 2 astral Sniper and Determination to replace for Will of Destroyer.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              Don't working on crit if your not not a high level enough to get 2 astral Sniper and Determination to replace for Will of Destroyer.
              Of course. Get at least 5/5 on both and an orange-level medallion. Add a crit scroll. 1800 right there with little fuss. WB only unless you're godly OP.

Comment

Ok, well i am still interested in finding the opinion of a mage that has about 3k crit rate...anyone like that around ?
                And people, as i posted, i am looking for the answers of high lvl guys, i am talking about at least 60+, before 60 crit is a waste cause you need all the other astrals and you can not get enough critical to compensate for your will destroyer, but in later parts of the game you can, so..anyone ?

Comment

Crown, it's a game. What I mean is, don't make this be a life or death decision. Frankly, reading through the forums, your gonna get advice either way. I still have crit and am forced to use it until I get another Will Destroyer, but I do enjoy crit at times. It's great to see when my crit damage in MP's is greater than that or archers (thanks determination). But my point is, try it. If you don't like it go back to how you were. In the end if you have your 'natural' crit level up it's a good thing because you can always use your crit astrals on the WB and get some extra gold. For me WB has always been a problem because of lag. I only get about 4 rounds of hits as opposed to non laggers who can get up to 7. I didn't know it was because of lag, so I tried to build up crit. Well back then I got an avg of 38k gold per round. Now with crit I get 58k gold per round avg. So crit can be beneficial.

By the way, for anyone who thinks getting 3k crit is easy, and I've seen a few who think it is, I took a look at the top archers in my server.. no where near 3k crit. If it's difficult for a class with a higher natural crit, it will be more difficult for a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownQ View Post
                    Ok, well i am still interested in finding the opinion of a mage that has about 3k crit rate...anyone like that around ?
                    And people, as i posted, i am looking for the answers of high lvl guys, i am talking about at least 60+, before 60 crit is a waste cause you need all the other astrals and you can not get enough critical to compensate for your will destroyer, but in later parts of the game you can, so..anyone ?
                    halc on Kong S1 has 3k crit, is 70+ and is a mage. He loves it.

Comment

Ok i will give it a try.
                      And for the guy that said it is always easy to go back you are a bit wrong since in order to make it work you not only have to feed your high lvl will destroyer to snipers edge and a nother astral to determination but you also have to refine all your gear, and that is expensive, so it is not a life and death decision but it is a decision that can either give you great advantage or make you lose a lot of time and money.

Comment

Working...
                      X