Post 1.5 Patch repercussions[ Rant from an f2p Mage ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 1.5 Patch repercussions[ Rant from an f2p Mage ]

Before 1.5 Patch, I was a lvl 57Mage[elite warrior] and could take a lvl 60 knight [crusader]. Now, I am lvl 59 and I'm getting pawned by lvl 58 Knights. I read that they made changes to the Dodge and Block rates, but drastic changes??? The Astral system was also modified, so now folks are *forced* to go for Guild Skills. The new clothing system has turned this game so unbalanced that f2pers stand zero chance of winning. How the hell can a mage withstand 3 AOE attacks at the *FIRST* turn??? The only folks I can plunder for kyanite are those 5 or more levels below me. So I am *forced* to blitz at certain instances for kyanite, thereby getting minimal or Zero experience points as compared to VIPs who get 50% extra experience from every mob they kill. High level VIPs have the *option* to invest their experience for "Talents" and "Holy Seal", so one single stun and you are forced to watch while your character is slowly or quickly mowed-down. You call that balanced game-play??? How about multi-player dungeons?? They are so difficult and near-impossible to clear at my level unless I am accompanied by *BALEN* Archers/Tanks/Mages or Characters that solely invest in *Guild Skills*. So again, I am *forced* to try the lower level MPDs where I get *ZERO* Exp. I'm not sure from what perspective the current WarTune version is balanced?? Why not simply post an OFFICIAL declaration asking all f2pers to quit the game????? The game was *already* favoring VIPs and balen-users immensely before 1.5 Patch but now, it's a farce.

1.5 provides clothing which has minimal effects on dungeons. Your struggling in.dungeon has nothing to do with this patch.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

@CondorHero Are you saying that initial rage provided by clothing has no effect on dungeons? Please play the game and confirm. Thank you.

Comment

oh.. and how about the lvl 3 or a lvl 2 wings? I suppose they have absolutely no effect on dungeons too.

Comment

Couple points about what you said.. VIP are not the only people who can do Talents. All it takes is level 50. I play plenty of characters that are not VIP and I am not running into the issues you say. There are plenty of free players who do alright in this game because they remember it's a game and they have fun playing. You are complaining about being stunned in PVP, you have two options. Level up your own holy seal or don't do PVP. Lots of PVE that makes the game enjoyable. Plenty of dungeons as well drop kyanite, high level dungeons. Always do the highest dungeon you can and farm. Yeah.. FARM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            Couple points about what you said.. VIP are not the only people who can do Talents. All it takes is level 50. I play plenty of characters that are not VIP and I am not running into the issues you say. There are plenty of free players who do alright in this game because they remember it's a game and they have fun playing. You are complaining about being stunned in PVP, you have two options. Level up your own holy seal or don't do PVP. Lots of PVE that makes the game enjoyable. Plenty of dungeons as well drop kyanite, high level dungeons. Always do the highest dungeon you can and farm. Yeah.. FARM.
            True, that VIP aren't the only people who can do talents, f2pers may do so too, but how far would they lag behind while trying to cope with High lvl Talents or Stun brought about by extra experience everyday? You may claim to play a lot of free characters, so do I. I have a level 55 Mage, Erebus, Edena Village with full synthesized legendary gear. It took me that long to get one and enchant. You speak about fun in PVE, and how exactly is that possible when an f2per gains *zero* experience from multi-player dungeons?The higher lvl ones require large amounts of HP, which is again brought about either by an Astral or a Guild Skill. If the current Astral System provides lesser chances of obtaining green or higher astrals, doesn't it make the game tougher and more of a pain rather than "fun"?? Aren't co-operative MPDs supposed to be rewarding in some way? You speak of doing the highest dungeon and about farming, please do not troll.

Comment

How is it trolling to remind you to farm? I give up, you are totally and completely clueless.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

ok i hate to intrude in this interesting discussion but just a few points i would like to point out

1. The patch only boost 2 things and that is wings and mount well the jaguar mount to be exact

wings are upgrade able now and we have a new mount thats all also the wildfire steed but since its ultra hard to get unless u spend like a millionaire i will keep that out of this topic

now these 2 are the only boost that comes for every casher in this patch

2. then u beating a lvl 60 crusader knight thing mmmm the one thing i have to say is LEVEL DOESN'T MATTER what really matters is Battle rating so if u pawned a nooby high lvl then got pawned by a strong lowbie then it just means ur playing right cause thats how the game is

Also the game is now forcing u its simply pointing the right direction

the guild skills are a prime factor of the game and must not be avoided cause during the end game even a single point in ur BR can make a huge difference

yes i am talking about lvl 78, lvl 79 and lvl 80 period

so the game isn't forcing u its just showing u that u need to get these skills as well

the astral system was tweaked a little bit but this is not because r2 wanted to since this actually happened in the chinese version as well

yes the astrals were tweaked in the chinese version if u don't believe me then ur welcome to check it out for urself over here >>>
                http://sq.7road.com/ its on the forums

although the system was not tweaked in their patch 1.5
                it was tweaked later on so r2games just gave us something which was bound to happen in the future anyway

next is the 3 AOE attacks mmmmm u do know that a knights have a very long cool down right? also we only have 1 AOE skills which is called whirlwind which does low damage compared to ultimate slasher which i use to kill mages

so we can't throw 3 AOE attacks in 1 shot that i can promise u

the best way to defend from this attack is to increase ur PDEF and work on ur academy make sure all tech match ur lvl improve on guild skills and yes u need to upgrade all the guild skills even power skill to lvl 10

and use illusion to make sure out of the 3 spins the whirlwind does u atleast dodge 1 of those spins

this is by far the best way to defend

also knights have low Mdef so u just need to put on damnation and then 1 thunderer will take us out

also u do know that ur way of fighting is completely wrong right?

ur a lvl 59 with 30k BR dude

22k Hp and 6k Pdef

9.5k Mattk and 2k crit

307 on block and 984 on troop count mmmm this is obviously not enough to beat a lvl 60 knight crusader

here is the average lvl 60 knight in S2 which is our home server

Click image for larger version

Name:	Average.png
Views:	1
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	1664777

This is an Average Pure Non casher lvl 60 knight in S2

(the picture belongs to my friend)

and ur no where near this strong

so obviously u can't win buddy
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 03-06-2013, 07:48 AM.
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I don't respond to all bold posts. Hurts the eyes.

Hyo, level does matter a bit. Hint: Think 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by TravionMudbridge View Post
                    @CondorHero Are you saying that initial rage provided by clothing has no effect on dungeons? Please play the game and confirm. Thank you.
                    Did I say "No" or "minimal" ?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

just a reminder of the rules. travion.

6. PM's and e-mails received are considered personal and are not to be posted on this forum or otherwise made public without permission from the person who sent the PM or e-mail.
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Actually, the patch increased the difficulty of monsters quite a bit. Many monsters have gotten boosts to all their stats with this patch as far as I can tell. A ton of monsters who NEVER crit before are critting, now, and I'm noticing damage numbers higher for almost everything I fight now, and many of my guildies can't complete dungeons that they were able to complete without much trouble pre-patch because monsters are just STRONGER now.

....which by the way has led to many of my guildies quitting. THe game's appeal goes down the toilet when you can no longer complete dungeons that you were able to complete just yesterday.

Comment

Considered personal on this forum. Is it personal anywhere else outside this forum, Kit?

Comment

The picture detailed and questioned the credibility of the player who posted before me, "Vladlust" a.k.a "reapersvoice" also currently using the account of "summer"( Guild Leader of Rank 2 Guild, "Fallen" of Edena Village) through *questionable means*. The message showed Vlad's indirect ultimatum/threat. If the picture is against the rules, why remove the image as well as the text? You removed it Serin/Kit. I am accusing you of misuse of forum-moderator authority. This forum is a farce since I only see moderators who also use their in-game privileges to exert control over another player's experience at Wartune.

Comment

if you want to contact memory lane who is head moderator, and speak to her about your concerns, feel free... the reason why the whole post was removed, is because its the simplest and easiest way to remove the image, and memorylane will be able to see the post, using her moderator status

serrin and I are two different people, so your assumption that serrin is me, is incorrect. we live in different locations and in different countries.
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X