No announcement yet.

mdef, pdef ingore its working in pve ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdef, pdef ingore its working in pve ?

ye i want to know that cuz whit pvp set they do more dmg then whit pve...

l run demon whit freind, he hits 9k+ x 2 rain, i hit 7k x2 ,

my matk is 15,3k his is 14,9k ... he have lvl 7 will destroyer i have lvl 6.. its possible that will add so much dmg or?

can someone reply.. ?

Comment

Well I *think* ignore def works in dungeons.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

it is working..already tested..but pve 50 legendary set is still better that pvp 55..1st yes your damage is weakened but ur def will become better because of the refined stats which it is more likely to lvl 60 set and the gap of base def of armor and helm..2nd as a knight..esp. in demon temple you can come up of using high damage skill like that 2 delphic without even caring about ur rage for apollo shield and arogan..same as in mages and archers..BL resto and puri for mages,,,scatter and deep freeze for archers..(take note deep freeze is now working on nightmare dungeons and that would be nice thing attacking continuously with DF)

Comment

-MDEF and -PDEF doesn't work on mobs tho, I have clarify with GM.

Comment

if it is doesnt work on mobs..it is good for us .. it is a lot better than 55 pvp set..

any links or screenies to that said clarification with GM as what have u said?
            if u have it..it is better..if you dont i will stick in my own opinion xD

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
              -MDEF and -PDEF doesn't work on mobs tho, I have clarify with GM.
              You should test it by yourself in dungeon, rather than just clarifying with GM.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok we try to test, one player buff yourself to get same matk.. we remove will destroyers.. ok next thing.. lightnig it was pretty the same dmg, and then comes rain.. all have maxed lvl, but he do like 2k damge more.. and even wierder he removbe one of piece of 55 set so no mdef pdef ingore.. so now somebody explain, same matk no will no mdef on pdef ingore, but stil alot better dmg..

Comment

Working...
                X