Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth keeping illusion astral for knight but any class can answer as well.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth keeping illusion astral for knight but any class can answer as well.

Seeing as illusion has been changed up a bit this patch. Is it worth leveling that astral anymore, or should I just feed it and use something else for that replacement? Not sure what other astrals I can use since I have the main ones already. Im lvl 70 and already have

will destroyer,
    goddess blessing,
    force
    fortitude
    willpower
    enshieldment

I am using illusion for the 7th slot but is there a better one I can replace it with now? I was going to maybe use regan but it seems that been changed up as well so doesn't seem as reliable anymore. Any advice would appreciate it. Thank you.

I fed my Illusion to Block to help push it to L7, in spite of the Great Block Nerf. I plan on using (or trying anyway) Guardian Angel for next open slot. I just don't like any astral that says "a chance of," but that's just my playstyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
      I fed my Illusion to Block to help push it to L7, in spite of the Great Block Nerf. I plan on using (or trying anyway) Guardian Angel for next open slot. I just don't like any astral that says "a chance of," but that's just my playstyle.
      Yea I was thinking about guardian angel myself but I heard it doesn't work or something like that? Maybe it was fixed though. I was planning on feeding my illusion to block as well but still thinking about it. Anymore advice from anyone else?

Comment

The answer really depends on what you are trying to beat.
        To maximize wb rewards you need Illusion, even if only lvl 5. Illusion is also kinda nice if you're going thru the necropolis
        If you are trying to be a pvp powerhouse I recommend regeneration (a real pain to fight against when lvl'd up with a huge dps build) or use guardian angel (anti-archer)
        You could also use deflection, but it really needs to be lvl'd up to reach its potential.
        Just so you know, block is so necessary for knights, even with the "nerf" it makes a big difference nonetheless. So consider lvl'ing that first

Comment

Originally posted by Tawlney View Post
          The answer really depends on what you are trying to beat.
          To maximize wb rewards you need Illusion, even if only lvl 5. Illusion is also kinda nice if you're going thru the necropolis
          If you are trying to be a pvp powerhouse I recommend regeneration (a real pain to fight against when lvl'd up with a huge dps build) or use guardian angel (anti-archer)
          You could also use deflection, but it really needs to be lvl'd up to reach its potential.
          Just so you know, block is so necessary for knights, even with the "nerf" it makes a big difference nonetheless. So consider lvl'ing that first
          Yea my block is almost lvl 7 atm. Finishing my ilusion to lvl 5 right now but will finish up block after that. Just wondering since it doesn't proc as much anymore is it even worth to keep illusion. That's all.

Comment

i ditched it for block..
            Did a test an it showed me 2,6% dodge procs while it should be 12%.. tested the astral for half an hour.

Comment

Already switched the Illusion to a Brillance 3 days ago.
              Last edited by NARTH; 03-06-2013, 03:03 PM.
              Serenity
              SteelLord
              Singapore

Comment

Hmm still idk. Brillance seems a waste of an astral spot. It doesn't give much hp but then it's a for sure thing. Since illusion doesn't proc as much. Idk maybe when the red brillance comes out it might be worth taking up. Would like to hear more standpoints if I may. Just want to get a good overall view if illusion is still worth keeping.

Comment

drop illusion get a one of the hp proc or a deflection asto
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

I'd take Regeneration since most of Knight's skills are single target, with quite high damage multiplier on them, so the chance to receive high amount of HP is quite good.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I haven't ditched my illusion just yet but I have replace it with regeneration for now, gonna give it some time before I make any permenant decision.

Comment

guess illusion at lvl 6 is still good
                        although i guess 3kish block isnt too bad too, will go for that.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I'm keeping mine on my both my knight and my mage. Still getting the 1's but not as much as before.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I plan on getting regeneration when I hit 70. I don't use the illusion astral but if I had to pick...I'd take the regeneration over it. Just my preference though.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I ditched my illusion and block ..... I'm going crit mage, ftw!
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X