Wartune Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Fanclub

I am excited about this game coming up. Can the administration please let me know if they need help with anything. I am really ready for this game to come out. I do not know about other people, but sense the website came up, i discontinued playing all other games and been sitting here watching TV and waiting for a release date. Wartune's number 1 fan

Klotho

THe game has been "out" and testable for a few weeks already at ************

Comment

yeah i figured that out lol. I dont understand what is going on. Facebook says nothing about it being open. And r2 games has not said anything about it on the main pages. And nothing on the beta site. Idk and idc lol. Just going to chill

Comment

Ye its open BUT I CANT PLAY!!! Only 1%!! and nothing at all!!!! pls HELP MEE!!!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!PLSSS

Comment

Wartune Fan club Now open ! JOIN NOW!

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Everyone wants to play you just need to be patient
            Don't give up. Nothing is impossible. Turn the negative into the positive and you'll be unstoppable

Need to file a ticket ?

Comment

its not a bad game tbh, only worry is the cash to balen rate depends on how high/low it is seens as at higher levels its almost essential to level fast...
              IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

Youll just pay your $8 a month for gold vip if you want to level fast in wartune.

Comment

i liked the game on facebook. but the quest has not done in the game?

Comment

Working...
                  X