Mages too damn OP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    HS, ult s, shield, ult s? Wow you're bad. You want to take the troop and mage out ASAP not prolong the fight. As a mage do you not know mage can also heal back the damage taken while wasting the turn of the knight's shield? The fact that you ignored the troop's existence shows how bad of a knight/mage you are.
    do you know how much rage used for resto? with PVP set u can only do LB after that, and LB is random hit not direct, u always thinking to kill mage is kill their troop first ._.
    meh their troop is not hurt u at all, why u need to break the wall when u can go direct in behind the wall? i kill many mage with my knight and also i kill many knight with my mage so use ur brain to kill lol.

Comment

• You probably are not fighting mage same BR as you or just killing noob mage. I'm always fighting mage with 9-10k pdef so i know what i'm talking about. What about showing your char or telling me which server are you from?

Comment

You probably are not fighting mage same BR as you or just killing noob mage. I'm always fighting mage with 9-10k pdef so i know what i'm talking about. What about showing your char or telling me which server are you from?
        dont say u only have 13k PATK +7k MDEF then, surely u cant win, i dont nid to show my char, i know wat im talking

Comment

• Originally posted by theijank View Post
          dont say u only have 13k PATK +7k MDEF then, surely u cant win, i dont nid to show my char, i know wat im talking
          You're dodging my questions lol. And the fact that you're not confident in showing your char shows that you're just all talk.

Comment

You aren't higher level. There's nil chance to kill a mage (or even put a decent dent in one) with HS and US x 2. You're also assuming a nice 2 or 3 round stun. Ten to one a mage will be lighting you up 2 to 3x soon after.

Comment

You're dodging my questions lol. And the fact that you're not confident in showing your char shows that you're just all talk.
              well nvm if u not agreeing with my trick, imo all class is balance depend how u to use it and who u face it.
              Dont say u wanna drop high PDEF mage meanwhile u have low MDEF, then u just a whinner
              Why not u show ur char and ur mage opponent that u cant beat

Comment

well nvm if u not agreeing with my trick, imo all class is balance depend how u to use it and who u face it.
                Dont say u wanna drop high PDEF mage meanwhile u have low MDEF, then u just a whinner
                Why not u show ur char and ur mage opponent that u cant beat
                I'd like to see which sentence of me whining. I'm saying your combo does not work on the mage with same BR as you, only work on low BR mage . Showing my char? Sure... there you go Click image for larger version

Name:	NOOB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1664890
                Last edited by darrylch; 03-12-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Mage is out of rage at this point:

45 starting rage - 30 for Damnation = 15
                  +12 for the rage regain (3 targets hit * 4) = new total of 27

27 rage for round 3 - 16 for RoF = 11
                  +12 for the rage regain (3 targets hit * 4) = new total of 23

23 rage for round 4, is not enough to cast Meteor.

So given that your knowledge of mages and rage is clearly in need of enlightenment...

Who are you to speak to anyone like this? mocking them for 'not knowing the game?'

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
                  Oh yup sorry i didnt see that and besides, i made a VERY unrealistic assumption that the mage will begin with stun, every mage begins with rof and meteor( and besides... have u ever heard of castinador?? it sure pops up more often than expected) and ur comment makes me feel very childish i agree coz i got the rage concept wrong.
                  But wait let me prove myself even more stupid by saying that ur calculation is also wrong... its (3 hits * 2) not (3 hits * 4) as HE gives +2 rage per attack NOT +4 so while this makes me look even more stupid, it also proves that you dont know much about the mage class as well.... so we are back on even ground....

Oh and lemme give you even more "enlightment" by telling you how slow the agoran shield skill really is.... if agoran and rof are selected at the same time then a mage could probably use rof and LB to get the rage back up by the time the knight uses that skill and prepares for his next attack so a mage would be able to cast meteor anyway and the knight wont get an extra hit( as trust me.. that shield is SLOW) so i actually overestimated the agoran shield skill in my calculations so once again.. even though i was wrong with the rage aspect the result would be the same....

And lastly i feel sorry for you as you are offended by a statement( which was just a fact, not offensive) which wasnt even directed at you... or perhaps you want a comeback at me coz i proved you wrong earlier??
                  Oh and btw nothing personal here, just so that you may know im chilling around here and just debating..

Comment

the only way to kill mage is to get rid of their troop? u wrong!
                    Stun(HS) always direct hit to Hero, which means ur opponent (mage), tats why Stun first then ultislasher who hit the lowest HP which means tat mage u stun(HS), Shield is only diversion so u not hit their troop then 2nd ultislasheru already almost kill her/him cause their weak def n HP... then think the rest :P

im a mage also a knight
                    know ur class first before u complaint
                    One stun and 2 ulti slashers wont do a thing to a high level mage...... but one rof and meteor would hurt the knight AND kill the troops for sure...

Comment

• I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY NOOB MAGES bring "holy seal" on the discussion table?! Knights have it, archers have, certainly for sure MAGES ALSO have it, if you got stunned and frustrated, level up your damn holy seal, don't cry here.

let me explain to all the noobs mages who's level lower than 59:

in 60+ battle, NO high level knight begins with "STUN", the reason is here:
                      1, you can not grantee you can stun your enemy, if failed, you waste one turn;
                      2, the casting speed of "holy seal" becomes very slow since patch, even slower than ultimate skill;
                      3, you waste one turn to clean up opponent's troops, and it is very critical to knight.

if a knight does a stupid combo begin with "HS" when facing 60+ mages, he will die absolutely.

Originally posted by theijank View Post
                      Stun---> UltiSlasher ---> Shield ---> Ultislasher ---> bla bla bla boom this enugh to kill mage for knight pffft

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Warning flame bait
                        I already told u guys dun argue with kattuktk

Comment

• the logic is simple
                          Coz knight cant aim with ultimate slasher
                          Stun bring new chance to totally bypass troops and go directly for the mage hp

Holy seal does damage too so u cannot regard it as a waste turn
                          Even if the seal lvl is the same there is a 50 % chance it will stun ur target
                          If u cant stun him u damage him making him a beacon for ur ultimate slasher
                          Last edited by Xeptone; 03-12-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                            in 60+ battle, NO high level knight begins with "STUN", the reason is here:
                            1, you can not grantee you can stun your enemy, if failed, you waste one turn;
                            2, the casting speed of "holy seal" becomes very slow since patch, even slower than ultimate skill;
                            3, you waste one turn to clean up opponent's troops, and it is very critical to knight.

if a knight does a stupid combo begin with "HS" when facing 60+ mages, he will die absolutely.
                            You're so wrong here that it hurts.

Comment

• Oh yea btw before this logic get lost once again

Please DO REMEMBER mages are there to COUNTER knights

Its innately their nemesis

Same amount of time used
                              Same amount of upgrades
                              Same amount of astral
                              Same amount of cloths mounts wings
                              Same lvl of eq and refine options and socketed gems

KNIGHTS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO WIN NATURALLY
                              unless u are doing concentrated effort to overcome this
                              then u are weak against ur fellow knights and might even lose to archers

Knight got a passive 20 % more hp and 7 % less damage innate buff
                              This is there to ensure its on less or more even grounds

Mages got nothing vs knight innate buff except AOE skills
                              Its is taken into account Mage use 1st turn to wipe off that 20 % more hp knight's advantage mages dun have

Mages can heal so can knights argon shield is in fact a heal disguise as a shield
                              since mages have nothing to take away that shield
                              50 k hp = 10 k shield
                              Weaker than mage heal but it is still a heal
                              Last edited by Xeptone; 03-12-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• U are pretty much wrong i think...Mages are not OP as they do all the heal plus they need to do brainy stuff with bosses if there is only a single mage in MP like in badlands,GoD.When to use Puri,Restore,Sunto & Blessed light..Without us u guys can't do anything..Just name a single time u completed the map without us on lvl 45+
                                Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
                                Class:- Mage
                                Level:-50+

Comment

Working...
                                X