Mages too damn OP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Falling3Raindrops View Post
    U are pretty much wrong i think...Mages are not OP as they do all the heal plus they need to do brainy stuff with bosses if there is only a single mage in MP like in badlands,GoD.When to use Puri,Restore,Sunto & Blessed light..Without us u guys can't do anything..Just name a single time u completed the map without us on lvl 45+
    TL does not need a mage if you have a high enough DPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      Warning flame bait
      I already told u guys dun argue with kattuktk
      Oh god ur once again targetting me, dont force me to target you again my friend

Comment

Oh yea btw before this logic get lost once again

Please DO REMEMBER mages are there to COUNTER knights

Its innately their nemesis

Same amount of time used
        Same amount of upgrades
        Same amount of astral

KNIGHTS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO WIN NATURALLY
        unless u are doing concentrated effort to overcome this
        then u are weak against ur fellow knights and might even lose to archers

Knight got a passive 20 % more hp and 7 % less damage innate buff
        This is there to ensure its on less or more even grounds

Mages got nothing vs knight innate buff except AOE skills
        Its is taken into account Mage use 1st turn to wipe off that 20 % more hp knight's advantage mages dun have

Mages can heal so can knights argon shield is in fact a heal disguise as a shield
        since mages have nothing to take away that shield
        50 k hp = 10 k shield
        Weaker than mage heal but it is still a heal
        So you agree that mages are knights' counter and you already admitted that you loose to knights( which is funny as i said) so i wonder what that makes u?
        Last edited by kattuktk; 03-12-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

the logic is simple
          Coz knight cant aim with ultimate slasher
          Stun bring new chance to totally bypass troops and go directly for the mage hp

Holy seal does damage too so u cannot regard it as a waste turn
          Even if the seal lvl is the same there is a 50 % chance it will stun ur target
          If u cant stun him u damage him making him a beacon for ur ultimate slasher
          Holy seal, if no stun is injected, is a waste skill as the damage is non existent..
          As i already stated above and ill say again.... KNIGHTS ONLY CHANCE AGAINST MAGES IS TO KILL THEIR TROOPS FAST!! if they wanna attack the mage then they should not target the mage from the start, coz ultimately they would "HAVE" to attack the troops and ultimate slasher will then start to focus on the troops from their on and mages can heal in the meantime so knights should just focus to get rid of the troops first and then attack the mage..

Comment

• Damn it u call me friend

ok then

Once again katt

knight reaching lvl 68 above its not unusual to find 16 k patk
            mage reaching lvl 68 its normal that they get 10 k pdef
            that 6 k difference is the same for mages

Knight reaching lvl 68 = 10 k mdef
            Mage reaching lvl 68 = 16 k matk

Holy seal does a hefty 4.5 to 5 k damage
            follow by ulitmate slash which in fact is 150 % + 300 damage + 5 % qte damage
            Fire rain is 140% + 25 % qte damage

its even grounds for 2 turns
            U will force a mage to heal at that point of time
            if u play the mental game good enough
            U will do a whirlwind
            making his troops lower hp than him before he heal himself
            Catch this and u will find mage heal his troops and he will struggle for the rest of the fight

Mage will use troops as a shield
            But a good player will find a way and use that troop shield to his advantage instead of complaining that the mage troops is a problem

As in mp u will find its all in the timing
            Thats how high lvl ground battles are played
            Not button smashing Not skill anyhow used
            But a well plan deceving mental game will pawn u over and over again
            If u fail to identify its pattern
            Last edited by Xeptone; 03-12-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Worthless
              I am not even going to go point to point arguement with u
              ok ok i understand that you have run out of points so its fine...
              well tbh im also tired of so much writing no seriously and half the **** i wrote aint even serious, i wrote them in a light mood as i dont take this game that seriously anymore(still a moderately serious game for me), actually i was kinda enjoying the fun fights so forget all that and lets be friends... aint wanna start a fight over some pixelated binary digits as i see you are getting serious, so chill up . Friends?

Comment

the logic is simple

Are you sure about the same level HS being a 50% chance to stun your target? I've attempted to stun my summon (accidentally or for messing around) a great number of times and I have *never* stunned it. IIRC, same level HS = no stun for either party.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Are you sure about the same level HS being a 50% chance to stun your target? I've attempted to stun my summon (accidentally or for messing around) a great number of times and I have *never* stunned it. IIRC, same level HS = no stun for either party.
                  Yup you stun only if you have a higher level seal, equal level seal does not stun..

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Oh yup sorry i didnt see that and besides, i made a VERY unrealistic assumption that the mage will begin with stun, every mage begins with rof and meteor( and besides... have u ever heard of castinador?? it sure pops up more often than expected)
                    Castinator... sure... but to 'rely' on it for a calculation like this is unrealistic...

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    and ur comment makes me feel very childish i agree coz i got the rage concept wrong.
                    But wait let me prove myself even more stupid by saying that ur calculation is also wrong... its (3 hits * 2) not (3 hits * 4) as HE gives +2 rage per attack NOT +4 so while this makes me look even more stupid, it also proves that you dont know much about the mage class as well.... so we are back on even ground....
                    HE at level 2, gives 2 rage per instance of damage. The mage AoE attacks all deal damage twice. Thus 3 * (2+2) or my original comment/maths of (3 * 4) was correct - even if my wording was a little vague or easily misinterpretable.

Oh and lemme give you even more "enlightment" by telling you how slow the agoran shield skill really is.... if agoran and rof are selected at the same time then a mage could probably use rof and LB to get the rage back up by the time the knight uses that skill and prepares for his next attack so a mage would be able to cast meteor anyway and the knight wont get an extra hit( as trust me.. that shield is SLOW) so i actually overestimated the agoran shield skill in my calculations so once again.. even though i was wrong with the rage aspect the result would be the same....
                    The shield and healing skills all have a 'long' casting delay on them - so a player can 'react' to them.

And lastly i feel sorry for you as you are offended by a statement( which was just a fact, not offensive) which wasnt even directed at you... or perhaps you want a comeback at me coz i proved you wrong earlier??
                    Oh and btw nothing personal here, just so that you may know im chilling around here and just debating..
                    I didn't take any offense... I just find it funny that you insult people because you think you know more... yet your own level of understanding is clearly incorrect anyway...

Also being proved wrong is nothing to be ashamed of... admitting you're wrong and swallowing your pride is something I find many people on the internet incapable of...

TL does not need a mage if you have a high enough DPS
                    For once... something we agree on.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Well since u want a meaningful debate and call me friend
                      I edited my post
                      and give u a insight as in how a good thinking knight can pawn mages.

Comment

• sigh.... tell me your level, I am a lvl 65 Elite Crusader moderate casher, I experienced thousands of dual with mages. I totally understand how "holy seal" -> ultimate slash.. worked before patch, I believe more than you, myself used this combo a lot before hitting 60 and patch.

Let me ask you question, mage, why don't you use "holy seal" at the beginning, if you say a lot of good things about it? because you realize HS is not as good as your AOE.

The reason why a smart knight don't wanna to take a risk to use "holy seal" in turn one, I already explained in previous reply. let me elaborate it with more details: Because after level 60 , mages' hp and troops strength improve a lot, such a little HS's damage let 60+ mage feel pain????

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                        the logic is simple

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                          sigh.... tell me your level, I am a lvl 65 Elite Crusader moderate casher, I experienced thousands of dual with mages. I totally understand how "holy seal" -> ultimate slash.. worked before patch, I believe more than you, myself used this combo a lot before hitting 60 and patch.

Let me ask you question, mage, why don't you use "holy seal" at the beginning, if you say a lot of good things about it? because you realize HS is not as good as your AOE.

The reason why a smart knight don't wanna to take a risk to use "holy seal" in turn one, I already explained in previous reply. let me elaborate it with more details: Because after level 60 , mages' hp and troops strength improve a lot, such a little HS's damage let 60+ mage feel pain????
                          If you have the HS advantage, then you always want to attempt to stun in a knight (you) vs mage duel.

Comment

• Its simple
                            I just go fire rain holy seal ( main ) then fire rain
                            since my lighting is random and metoer use more rage that its worth
                            with that said
                            at 4th turn i will just thunderer ur main since all ur troops die under my 2 fire rain
                            Of coz for that to even work
                            U nid cloths ..... lvl 60 PVE set

Comment

• I am sorry u got the whole idea wrong
                              Holy seal for knight as opening is for ur ulitmate slasher
                              For mage
                              Its better to use holy seal on 2nd turn
                              It does 10 % less damage than lighting but it will 100 % hit ur main
                              while lighting randomly chose ur target
                              And follow up by another fire rain coz the cd already finish
                              Effective and very deadly

There is no weak classes
                              the classes and toon u control depends ON U the controller how u mental play how good u are in planning and organizing ur attack skills
                              How u train ur build
                              I am sorry but i had to add this ..... **** HOW MUCH REAL MONEY U INTEND TO USE *****

What do u hope to achieve and slowly work towards that goal

Ur toon ultimately depends on U to either become strong or weak GODlike or FOOD

At vip 6 for 3 months I can say I am a light cashier
                              some of the cash mount .... i dun have
                              But look at the char i build

That is what gaming is about
                              Not 1 hit OMGBBQPAWNAGE
                              U might as well go play diablo 3
                              That is what u call unbalance
                              Barbarian 1 whirlwind pawn everything
                              While all other class kite and kite and dies
                              Last edited by Xeptone; 03-12-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• After that thought
                                Even blizzard diablo 3
                                cant even freaking balance game
                                What more u hope for a browser game
                                Sad but true fact

Comment

Working...
                                X