No announcement yet.

Mages too damn OP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realized I am wasting time on a group of noobs mages, ok, HS->ultimate slash, what is next step? fight with your full-hp troops, when knights suffer your third AoE?

Actually don't be afraid to be nerfed in future, part II and part III details are already nailed down, but no doubt mage is too op because of bad game design, it happened on many games also.

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
    I am sorry u got the whole idea wrong
    Holy seal for knight as opening is for ur ulitmate slasher
    For mage
    Its better to use holy seal on 2nd turn
    It does 10 % less damage than lighting but it will 100 % hit ur main
    while lighting randomly chose ur target
    And follow up by another fire rain coz the cd already finish
    Effective and very deadly

There is no weak classes
    the classes and toon u control depends ON U the controller how u mental play how good u are in planning and organizing ur attack skills
    I am sorry but i had to add this ..... **** HOW MUCH REAL MONEY U INTEND TO USE *****

What do u hope to achieve and slowly work towards that goal

Ur toon ultimately depends on U to either become strong or weak GODlike or FOOD

That is what gaming is about
    Not 1 hit OMGBBQPAWNAGE
    U might as well go play diablo 3
    That is what u call unbalance
    Barbarian 1 whirlwind pawn everything
    While all other class kite and kite and dies

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Same lvl holy seal got chance to stun

Comment

• U do realise i am not a knight
        And i cant spoon feed u the excat steps u nid to follow to defeat a good mage
        But when other knight killed me
        Can u answer why ?
        Coz they figure it out and build towards how they can manage to defend against their own knights
        Pawn archers
        And go toe to toe with mages and give them a good fight

Comment

• If being a light cashier = noob mages
          then yea i am noob
          coz only vip 6 ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
            If being a light cashier = noob mages
            then yea i am noob
            coz only vip 6 ROFL
            I gotta say a light casher with level 4 clothes and leg set is a pretty damn OP light casher

Comment

• Awww now i am shy

Comment

Awww now i am shy

Comment

Same lvl holy seal got chance to stun
                  Absolutely not. I'm telling you right now that after sacrificing all XP to HS to level 33 and a few very long farming sessions, there is no chance to stun a same HS leveled player.

Comment

• Ok lots of argument about HS > U slasher etc but everyone has overlooked the obvious problem. you U slasher will not target the mage because your troops will have attacked there troops and if your troops are not doing more % damage to there's then you either have amazing Patk or your troops suck. i had 4 arena tries left last night and tried this and not once did the u slasher target the mage.

I agree that mages are the nemesis of knights and that's fine i expect to lose to good mages who are moderate cashers like me. what i do not expect is to lose to mages who are 4 levels below me with mediocre builds who have spent a few bucks on clothes. i have lvl2 clothes and start with 51 rage. there's no real incentive for me to spend any more as i dont want to open with Delphic. even if i did invest it's not going to help. Clothes need to be changed away from rage boasts to some thing like Pdef for mages, Mdef for Knights and a bit of both for archers. that way cashers can still improve there chars over non cashers but in a balanced way. the problem with the rage boast is the benefit is disproportionaly high for mages over the other two. they have alienated 2/3rds of there customers by pandering to one group. this is most obvious in solo arena where the overall quality of your build is tested as most of your matches will be played by the AI with no pots or runes used. before then only mages above me would be my level or higher. now a quick check of the top 20 shows the lowest level knight is 63 and has lvl4 clothes including wings BR46k and is 19th. the lowest lvl mage is 59 has lvl 2clothes and lvl 1 wings BR 41K and is 6th. the only knights above her are 5 lvls better and also have lvl4 or better clothes and are clearly heavy cashers. so this suggests that mages are getting a massive advantage from clothes over knights and archers.

calgacus S88

Comment

• You need to stop whining for the fact you spend more than others and still lose against them.
                      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                      My pathetic youtube channel
                      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                        You need to stop whining for the fact you spend more than others and still lose against them.
                        so you would be happy with a situation where you pay more for something than the next guy in line because your a different class in the real world. i.e you get to pay 400 euro for a new TV but the guy next to you gets it for 300 euro because he's a doctor?

like all things in life i will be voting with my feet and taking my cash elsewhere.

Calgacus S88

Comment

• Originally posted by theijank View Post
                          if u say that he only take damage 5-7k, than he must have high PDEF, why u not high ur MDEF? if u dont have minimum half their MATK then u cant survive against them vice versa
                          correct!! +1 for u
                          to much pride will kill u!!
                          taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Well since u want a meaningful debate and call me friend
                            I edited my post
                            and give u a insight as in how a good thinking knight can pawn mages.
                            yes even the mage is higher level than u im a knight thats why i know that be smart on using ur skill knights are strong dont underestimate it
                            to much pride will kill u!!
                            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              I guess this is the feeling that some of the archers and knights will have... are mages too damn OP in this game?? The sad part is that they are gonna be literally unstoppable after the much stronger troops come out to protect them. Myself being a knight is really cursing the day i went for this class instead of picking up a mage... I mean OK we all know that archers suck all right, they are probably the worst class in wartune in PvP(considering everything to be the same ofc) but ATLEAST they OWN the PvE aspects, but after the patch they have become alot better in PvE coz of the crit rate buff and knights have become pathetic...I mean seriously block has gone down and double attack doesnt seem to work that good anymore( i fail it ALOT more after the patch).. I have a few questions..... WHAT ARE THE KNIGHTS GOOD FOR IN THIS GAME(NAME THE EVENT)???..... WHAT ARE THE MAGES BAD IN THIS GAME(NAME THE EVENT)
                              mages are meant to be gods thats y we r mages

Comment

• Yep, mage in 3vs3 arena with a pve set (50+ and above if possible) and you get a nightmare to fight lol, today in 3vs3 i had like 8-10 fights with the same team,
                                mage with 50 pve set with archer and knight, the mage was basically doing rof > meteor > bolt > blessed and restoration if needed, it was a nightmare lol.

i love mages!

Comment

Working...
                                X