No announcement yet.

Mages too damn OP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I must say the Mage does have a distinct advantage. They are not unbeatable, but they are nasty to deal with.
    First of all their attack rate is incredible. That natural little "fireball" I guess you would call it, is quick and can be followed up almost immediately by their Lightning
    Bolt. It is hard to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by haverster View Post
      mages are meant to be gods thats y we r mages
      I think I agree with haverster here. The mythical tradition of the Wizard treats them with abject awe and fear.
      They dealt in "unnatural realms" and common folk regarded them with suspicion. Nobody wants to be turned into a toad, after all.....

Comment

• It sucks being a mage. The girls can't even afford clothes, and the boys have to wear those ugly dresses all the time. I feel I am doing them a favor when I put them out of their misery all the time.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
          It sucks being a mage. The girls can't even afford clothes, and the boys have to wear those ugly dresses all the time. I feel I am doing them a favor when I put them out of their misery all the time.
          lol! The (lack of) clothes is a battle strategy... See: *jiggle jiggle* and most of the male opponents are too fascinated to do anything but stare and drool...

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            lol! The (lack of) clothes is a battle strategy... See: *jiggle jiggle* and most of the male opponents are too fascinated to do anything but stare and drool...
            Some females too

Comment

• stop cheating... there are rules of engagement to all forms of combat. Fighting and seduction are two different classes of warfare.
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                stop cheating... there are rules of engagement to all forms of combat. Fighting and seduction are two different classes of warfare.
                It's build into the game, therefor: not cheating! :P And those thrusting knights are kind of distracting as well!

Comment

• Now if your talking about being put off, try the Dancing Knight bug that effected the Legendary gear.

Every time I came up against them I was too busy laughing to fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    Now if your talking about being put off, try the Dancing Knight bug that effected the Legendary gear.

Every time I came up against them I was too busy laughing to fight!
                    Do tell! Don't think I've seen it!

Comment

• The Crotian (lv40 gear I believe) Legendary gear on Knights (only 1 knight I know had it) made them stand and look like they were casting skills at all times.

Continually waving that sword of theirs around, or in other words dancing !

Comment

The Crotian (lv40 gear I believe) Legendary gear on Knights (only 1 knight I know had it) made them stand and look like they were casting skills at all times.

Drat, now I need to find me a knight in that gear! I want to see that!

Comment

• Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                          Mages are weak with def and hp.
                          And why you think you can lvl you pdef/mdef/hp astro to lvl 10?
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

The Crotian (lv40 gear I believe) Legendary gear on Knights (only 1 knight I know had it) made them stand and look like they were casting skills at all times.

Ive seen loads of female archers dance with their leg set in the arena, now its a bug worth keeping!!

Comment

Working...
                            X