X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars and Bicycle in shop

Hi, R2games
    please R2games set cars and Bicycle in shop we need it for fix lag

btw the game now so bad, why R2games Merges servers and make PVP and BG cross server, my battle rate 52K play with 73K how is that ??? no fair, R2games want make us battery for recharge high BR players give them prizes and gifts. becuz they spent a lots of $$
    When I entered the game I did not find this ridiculous no guild battle no arena cross server no mounts no no no no Etc.
    Why did not R2games put a warning screen splash when first register this game states that the game is NOT complete and it has a lot of updates and problems.

-----------------
    please guys someone give advice for the knight, replace my astral EWD with critical astral ? this hell patch make critical so powerful [world boss now just for archers]

btw this update kill the astral capture just green and below
    Wartune Patch 1.5- astral chance
    below 90-100%
    green 2-10%
    Blue 1-4%
    Red 0.5-1%
    yellow 000.1%

I do not know what surprises in the future

thank you
    Last edited by alimadhi; 03-06-2013, 10:45 PM.

Maybe mini-tanks in the future. :3

Comment

I want mechs and airships..
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I want competent development.As well as customer service for the business i pay into..... Heres hoping =(

Comment

I want one of those bicycles from the late 1800s, with the large front wheel and smaller one in the rear. Unicycles would be fun, and could be used during 3v3 arenas. And tandem bicycles for use during multiplayer dungeons. I am really looking forward to this exciting update!!

Thank you, R2 Games.

HugoBruno, S140 Merrowholt

P.S. I think unicycles would be especially appropriate for archers, as the lack of handlebars would mean greater freedom of movement for our bows (or archlutes/electric guitars/supersoakers).

Comment

they just want our money bro they dont care about us , we cant play GB , BG its not fair fight with BR 66k and we BR 48k or 50k

R2 kill this games by the PATCH they do it without any plan just do it to make more money
            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Working...
            X