Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dryads Blessing.....From a lower BR standpoint.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I didn't call you a crybaby. If you want to be one, okay.

This game is not going to be handing you goodies on a plate. You require some effort to play it. If you accept the good, you must accept the bad. If not, there is no consequence to your actions. You would be winning 100% all the time. Any fun? No.
    Back to your question, players on dryads. Current BGs is very "hot" and have 15 vs 15 most of the time. Know who has been killed (observe), and be cautious of where you run. If you know he is on the hunt out there, avoid him. There are other players who will rush in at him. When that happens, you can happily go on and cart.

I've been doing that. Lost some, but usually net of 0 since I also killed. No issue here.
    And all of that is well and good until a player decides to camp your Resource Officer so you can't cart at all or suicide charge just you the whole match until you die. I may kill the person 2 out of 3 times, but that 3rd time I lose 400 honor and then have to stomp lowbies for 8-10 kills to undo the honor loss from 1 death. And that person knows I give the big honor so they keep suicide running me until I die. I don't want to have to stomp lowbies just to maintain a positive honor. I'm at the point where I'd much rather cart most of the bg and get a couple kills when people are stupid enough to try to stop me from carting.
    Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

• Originally posted by no231987 View Post
      And all of that is well and good until a player decides to camp your Resource Officer so you can't cart at all or suicide charge just you the whole match until you die. I may kill the person 2 out of 3 times, but that 3rd time I lose 400 honor and then have to stomp lowbies for 8-10 kills to undo the honor loss from 1 death. And that person knows I give the big honor so they keep suicide running me until I die. I don't want to have to stomp lowbies just to maintain a positive honor. I'm at the point where I'd much rather cart most of the bg and get a couple kills when people are stupid enough to try to stop me from carting.
      When you kill someone with higher rank, he lose too...
      I dont like losing honor but this is part of the game dear god.
      Who like ppl 20k less br and 60% br...Noone but we must live with it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• I have a Knight Crusader, didn't care for honor much, earned it because I'm an average leveller who tries to be decent. On lvl 59 I had 39.8k BR and I did good at BG. I wasn't one of the best guys, but at least I could easily cart. Since I reached lvl 60, new BG brackets opened for me and I started doing 55-64. On lvl 62 I reached 43k BR and I was always in top 10 strongest players in the BG. There were a few 50k+ guys who kept killing anyone stood on their way. I tried to cart, because I didn't feel like gaining more honor. I knew there were a lot of people with Crusader only on this BG. I got 2-3 kills meanwhile and then some 35k BR guy on dryad comes - pufff, -400 honor. But what? I gather 2-3 more carts and he comes again after having lost a few fights in a row earlier. Pufff, -400 honor once again. Such situations happen a lot to me. These strongest guys mostly have 64 level and can stun all these dryad guys. I couldn't due to level 10 HS cap.

I tried to do BG 60-69, but after having been killed by lvl 69 and lost 400 honor, I gave up.

I stopped doing BG, I only enter, get the daily reward and leave. Now I'm lvl 63, working slowly on my seal. I'm gonna give another chance to the BG when I get lvl 64 and reach around 20 level of the HS.

Comment

• Remember, 100% dryad doesn't guarantee you can kill anyone in the 20-29, 25-34, or 30-39 battlegrounds -- if you have a weak build, such as being ravaged by 150%+ World Prosperity, doubling your stats doesn't help.

Second, it's easy to gain honor as Crusader at L60+, even when you're the third-weakest player on the battleground. I've done noob things such as hauling all the way to the enemy resource officer and attacking him (and dying that way is a "win", it actually lengthens your win streak!) and still gained honor for the whole battle. It's Knight Crusader and higher that you need monster stats to retain honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            My take (in life) and in game is this: When there's a system in place, I'd learn how to survive in the system. Adapt yourself to the environment, since you can't adapt the environment to you.

As the old adage goes, "survival of the fittest". Where "fittest" here means play intelligently.
            "fittest" means pay intelligently... seems correct now

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
              Remember, 100% dryad doesn't guarantee you can kill anyone in the 20-29, 25-34, or 30-39 battlegrounds -- if you have a weak build, such as being ravaged by 150%+ World Prosperity, doubling your stats doesn't help.

Second, it's easy to gain honor as Crusader at L60+, even when you're the third-weakest player on the battleground. I've done noob things such as hauling all the way to the enemy resource officer and attacking him (and dying that way is a "win", it actually lengthens your win streak!) and still gained honor for the whole battle. It's Knight Crusader and higher that you need monster stats to retain honor.
              The build stuff is ** tbh... no matter how "weak" the build(idk how anyone lvl 69 can have a "weak" build) if u get ur stats to double the amount then u always win..

Comment

• Originally posted by valli14 View Post
                The build stuff is ** tbh... no matter how "weak" the build(idk how anyone lvl 69 can have a "weak" build) if u get ur stats to double the amount then u always win..
                But you have to lose 10 times in a row first, and the last loss is with with +90% to your stats.

On the lower battlegrounds, +100% to stats on a weak build still leaves the weakling weaker than anyone else. I have tested this with a truly weak mage (Roskaizan) in the School of Hard Knocks. Go ahead and hate the facts on the ground, they're not changing.

Comment

• I'm in the bg only for collecting shards, with the risk of being attacked. But what hurts is that I'm sometimes get accused of starting a fight, while I got no intention to do so. The other hurting thing is the accusation of being a dryad collector. I hate to be like that! So if the strong ones keep defeating me, they lose their right to hate me about being a dryad.
                  Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                  Character: Urania
                  Class: Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
                    I'm in the bg only for collecting shards, with the risk of being attacked. But what hurts is that I'm sometimes get accused of starting a fight, while I got no intention to do so. The other hurting thing is the accusation of being a dryad collector. I hate to be like that! So if the strong ones keep defeating me, they lose their right to hate me about being a dryad.
                    That always makes me giggle.

The peeps with ~25 kills +, accusing someone of being a dryad bomber...

lol.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by valli14 View Post
                      He said in the sub 40 BGs... But the same goes for the sub 55 BGs. There *are* people that won't be able to kill me even with 100% Dryads. People with <20K BR in 45-54 BG (yes... they exist...) will have a <40K BR on 100% Dryads, and mine, unbuffed is 54K BR at level 52. So instead of hitting me with the strength of an ant, they'll then hit me with a decent sized fist, and actually make a tiny dent in me. But kill me? Not by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X