Customer Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Care

In case you folks at r2 have not noticed a low grumble from players that is growing quite fast. R2 you have gone from the awesome company who ran the game i loved to another money hungry kablam and players are tired and looking for entertainment else ware on my server alone 20+ players have started looking else where and thats just our guild. I wanted to let you know because i do enjoy this game and before i left was hoping you may do something to keep your customers ty for the fun hope its not but think it may be goodbye.

Yes alot of people in S100 start spoke about quit to, am think about to quit to get legendary 60 PVE set take 1 years and i dosent work 1 year for get a set never gonna happens i just change game instent.

This game is not fun anomore to alredy borning man fight same bosses at a time, and everyday man repete only what man do yesterday day in day out and take for mutch time to get something good in this game take up to a year.

And this game is dosent worth mutch left.

This game coming die out like fast some its was growing at begining.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

This is one of my biggest concerns as well -- that this game is becoming too expensive for the non-moderate-light casher.

Please file a ticket to register your concern.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

R2 only has licence for wartune and they try to get as much cash out as possible, their customer support makes it look even more obvious. Just think of it, for the normal non-cahser game experience the AH would have been available - non cashers would get balens and everyone would have 60 sets within a month (same for gifting shop items or even mailing items) but we don't have such, they won't even nerf the voucher costs like ALL OTHER wartune versions have. Next to that, now they started ****** with balen users too, but that's another story

The only thing we can do is to write Chinese to terminate their licence and get it to someone who can make this game grow instead of go down (fact: wartune under R2 is dying slowly, compensated by massive advertising only as they lost over 400.000 active users in the past 2 months while their website traffic is quite similar - 0.7kk - 1kk monthly users). Wartune can easily go as high as LoL, if only real humans would run it, not some student kids who can't even apply a patch without causing trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
          R2 only has licence for wartune and they try to get as much cash out as possible, their customer support makes it look even more obvious. Just think of it, for the normal non-cahser game experience the AH would have been available - non cashers would get balens and everyone would have 60 sets within a month (same for gifting shop items or even mailing items) but we don't have such, they won't even nerf the voucher costs like ALL OTHER wartune versions have. Next to that, now they started ****** with balen users too, but that's another story

The only thing we can do is to write Chinese to terminate their licence and get it to someone who can make this game grow instead of go down (fact: wartune under R2 is dying slowly, compensated by massive advertising only as they lost over 400.000 active users in the past 2 months while their website traffic is quite similar - 0.7kk - 1kk monthly users). Wartune can easily go as high as LoL, if only real humans would run it, not some student kids who can't even apply a patch without causing trouble...
          Have you ever thought that 7ROAD likely dictated the terms of the publishing contract to R2?

Comment

nope, they actually know how to run this game

Comment

nope, they actually know how to run this game
              R2 agrees to a contract. Who dictates the terms of it primarily again?

Comment

AT leas with the Easter egg event r2 is giving away one piece of costume that even non-cashers can get if they are online everyday

Im stuck at either picking Dark wings or the clothing set /_\
                The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

And didn't the Chinese create wartune? Because on there they have tons of lvl 80s with 151k br's. And over 280 servers o.o
                  Last edited by ZooParty; 03-12-2013, 04:56 PM. Reason: You seeing this right? :P
                  The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    R2 agrees to a contract. Who dictates the terms of it primarily again?
                    I honestly believe that no one is stupid enough to cut out the most important parts of the game in order to get more cash on the spot, rather than much more on a long run.
                    If creators get % for the licence and dictate the rules how to run the game, they want to pull out as much money while it lasts - meaning to reach the top, get all they can get and w/e comes after?

It is easy to spot how many players they "can have" and how many players they lose over it, i'm not saying that it is their greed for money as everyone says, its just a silly choice due to their lack of experience running games

Comment

I am sorry i really wouldn't have even entered in this debate if something didn't catch my eyes

Arma u just said if only real humans run it and not some student kids

mmmmm

aren't student kids also real humans or are they just a bunch of guys and gals or whatever who will only be considered humans after they wear a black suit and carry a brief case? (adulthood)

???

sorry what u said was just waaaaaaaaaaay hilarious for me since i am a high school student myself
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                      X