This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whine fest

Fresh off my latest forum ban for expressing my views (by the way thank uou kitty). Here goes my latest rant. I myself WAS a moderate casher, till I realized this game is totally unbalanced and wallet friendly, skills need not apply. I'm a level 71 mage with a modest BR of 53K, as I was lookong at the PVP rankings today I noticed a mage level 59 with a BR of 52K. Now I know your reply will be I should make my character better, unfortunately I do not have unlimited resources to do this. As the moderators tell us, a non or light casher will be able to catch up with enough given time, which is a total farce.

R2 had a good game going for awhile, & was making a good amount of money, till greed got a hold of them and ruined a perfectly good game, I myself will be returning to WOW, which has way better graphics, moderators that do not belittle the posts with there smart little comments & catergorize everyone as a whiner, has a actual storyline and plot, a fair and level playing field and most of all way cheaper.

This will be my last post so you can delete, ban whatever your choice maybe, however I am entitled to express my views and opions. Thank you for your time and good luck to all.

i have no idea why i still log on this game

Comment

Originally posted by haverster View Post
      Fresh off my latest forum ban for expressing my views (by the way thank uou kitty). Here goes my latest rant. I myself WAS a moderate casher, till I realized this game is totally unbalanced and wallet friendly, skills need not apply. I'm a level 71 mage with a modest BR of 53K, as I was lookong at the PVP rankings today I noticed a mage level 59 with a BR of 52K. Now I know your reply will be I should make my character better, unfortunately I do not have unlimited resources to do this. As the moderators tell us, a non or light casher will be able to catch up with enough given time, which is a total farce.

R2 had a good game going for awhile, & was making a good amount of money, till greed got a hold of them and ruined a perfectly good game, I myself will be returning to WOW, which has way better graphics, moderators that do not belittle the posts with there smart little comments & catergorize everyone as a whiner, has a actual storyline and plot, a fair and level playing field and most of all way cheaper.

This will be my last post so you can delete, ban whatever your choice maybe, however I am entitled to express my views and opions. Thank you for your time and good luck to all.
      53K for a level 71 isn't bad at all. Keep at it.

Comment

if players have a issue with the staff or the actions of staff, they are welcome to contact memorylane or file a ticket....

the actions of the moderator and the posts are viewable by admin, including any deleted, edited or hidden posts....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X