X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightshade Mount

Reaper from S40

Can someone tell me how he get nightshade mount so fast? Is there an event for that?

Only way I can think of is if you can get multiple warrior marks per 1k points? If you can't then I don't see how it is possible.

Comment

Isn't this for upgrading the stables to level 6?

Comment

so that is mount stable lvl 6 look like? i though it nightshade

Comment

Not sure, but I know someone on my server has had that mount for a few days (2 -3) and I know his stable was maxed out. So, I can only assume it's a stables mount.

Comment

Originally posted by R24034269 View Post
            Not sure, but I know someone on my server has had that mount for a few days (2 -3) and I know his stable was maxed out. So, I can only assume it's a stables mount.
            can u ask that guy take ss of his stable lvl mount? just to be sure

Comment

That's not nightshade, yes that's the lvl 5 stables mount. Nightshade is a Panther like the Luxury Jaguar cept black like a panther.

lvl 5 Stables:

Lvl 6 Stables:

Lvl 7 Stables:

Nightshade:

Comment

waaa Daehawk thx u so much for the info. Now we know d..^^

Comment

It takes 15 mount cards to synthesize the nightshade. I got one in cross server chest on saturday. Another guy posted he got two and other's zero so it appears to be totally random to what you get. Someone else said there may be drops in the spire when it comes out but maybe that was just fashion cores. I forget lol

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                    It takes 15 mount cards to synthesize the nightshade. I got one in cross server chest on saturday. Another guy posted he got two and other's zero so it appears to be totally random to what you get. Someone else said there may be drops in the spire when it comes out but maybe that was just fashion cores. I forget lol
                    Fashion Shards are in the spire.

The Mount Spirits do have another source but that source won't be out till 1.6. And there is also another mount that is used for them other than Nightshade, but that one too will be out later, probably 1.6 as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X