Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Desperate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Desperate

Just been told that one guild on the server i play is handing out wings to members who reach level 65. Now talk about being desperate to win guild battle and be in first placehow low can someone be to win this game. seriously....thats desperate LOL so so sad this game has come to that.

IGN: :cool:RavenHawk:cool:
    Server: 42
    Level: 96
    BR: 242746 (probably higher when you read this)

Don't think it's low at all. Think it's pretty damn cool for a guild to help it's members. Your not jealous?

Comment

yes im very serious. i really dont agree. im sure most will just join them, get the wings, than quit right after.

IGN: :cool:RavenHawk:cool:
      Server: 42
      Level: 96
      BR: 242746 (probably higher when you read this)

Comment

Well I think if that happens then Its their loss not yours right so why are you bitter when you are supposed to be unaffected by that...

Comment

Originally posted by Daiqurie View Post
          Just been told that one guild on the server i play is handing out wings to members who reach level 65. Now talk about being desperate to win guild battle and be in first placehow low can someone be to win this game. seriously....thats desperate LOL so so sad this game has come to that.
          There's only whips and soul crystals being given out in 'chests'. Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            There's only whips and soul crystals being given out in 'chests'. Don't believe the hype.
            I think he means outside of this new feature.

Well, that must be one rich g.m to be able to buy any player that reaches lvl 65 wings.

Comment

Working...
            X