Damn r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn r2

So.. ui delete my Post r2 u so Great about that but cant fix a DAMN lag eh what a s*cker
    again i lost 4Orange Astrals on patch 1.5 filed ticket i ask for compensations of any sort i even ask for 1energine for my loses but what did r2 give me NONE!
    yes R2 ur A money S*cking Vampire Fix ur damn game. give compensation to ur failed maints. and fix ur damn lag GB after u do weekly maint. U know whats comming r2 by the enf of this year if u find a way to BRIBE ur costumers u know u will lose 70% cashers and by bribing less offer for balens events etc. that would be too late r2 WAKE UP! u will realize by the end of the year.. go on continue to be like this = ignoring costumers.. Wartune will be dead by the end of this year... i know u know that r2 mb thats why u dont fix things now cuz u know wartune is dead by the end of the year thats why u leech money by offering low price balens in shop on i will not be surprise if u cut costume price.. or other items cuz that will confirm my thought. GuD luk. R2
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Someone's mad..

Comment

Working...
    X