Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

xxx has dealt xxx damage should be changed to "bought" xxx damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxx has dealt xxx damage should be changed to "bought" xxx damage

I happen to be stuck on a server that got merged with a cash majority server where a different member of one particular guild ruins each WB by buying first place. When a player is using 100% buff and constant revives, or even just the revives to "outdo" everyone else it should say they "bought" the damage, bc no way in hades could they do it otherwise. Lets at least be honest about it.

Also, Guild CD's should be incremental instead of one shot only, allowing multiple members to donate their balens for small notches off.

My 2 cents (for now)

1. Well why should it matter? If they bought the damage or they dealt it. I smell jealousy here.

2. Agreed
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Its not jealousy Condor. I'm always top 10 irregardless, I simply don't feel the need to buy WB, dunno maybe bc I'm female. That said, it does ruin it for smaller players, or free players bc it makes the WB fly, and those that need the rewards most are losing the most because of it. BUT, its still not earned damage and shouldn't be classified as such. Why not be open and upfront about it? Would WB buyers be ashamed? I don't think so, they have no problem reviving in front of everyone, I just think the message should be on the table. That way when the players that deal the damage w/o buying it get that recognition its earned and not simply paid for.

Comment

You're kidding me, Why_me.

Archers get the top damage at WB and more so now with 100% crit at WB.
        As if players care about being named "top non-Balens, non-Revive" WB damager. You think they care?

All it matters is the gold and daru earned.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

If anyone cares about that "Fame" of being top without using balens, then they should play an archer.

That's all. But I'm telling you, no one cares.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
            Its not jealousy Condor. I'm always top 10 irregardless, I simply don't feel the need to buy WB, dunno maybe bc I'm female. That said, it does ruin it for smaller players, or free players bc it makes the WB fly, and those that need the rewards most are losing the most because of it. BUT, its still not earned damage and shouldn't be classified as such. Why not be open and upfront about it? Would WB buyers be ashamed? I don't think so, they have no problem reviving in front of everyone, I just think the message should be on the table. That way when the players that deal the damage w/o buying it get that recognition its earned and not simply paid for.
            It's already known that the top damage dealing player in each class on the WB is at *least* reviving/50% voucher'ing, if not flat out Balening everything. I agree with Condor; it's redundant.

Comment

I prefer straight up honesty. If others prefer candy coating pretend, that's your thing. I maintain the recognition should be honest or not even there.

Comment

They basically also bought their BR. They bought their mounts. They bought their clothing. They bought their honor. You want that to say "Bought" as well? It's clear to all that the top players in WB buy, in whatever way. And smaller players can buy more dmg on WB as well. Heck even free players can buy the WB, with vouchers... so really: what's the problem?

Comment

If that bothers you then you should find a game where cashers are more limited on what they can buy compared to light cashers or free players. You are looking in the wrong place and all I can really say is to not let it bother you so much.

Comment

I think she just wants to try to shame them. In this country a lot of people want to strip away, shame and take things from those that have more than they do. I also think "Envy" would be the more appropriate term here.
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Like I said, if you want to be top in wb, play an archer.

Not like it is rocket science.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

By the way, there is no shame in buying balens or spending $10000 on this game. It's their choice. You are trying to create a culture that it is shameful to spend money on this game.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          By the way, there is no shame in buying balens or spending $10000 on this game. It's their choice. You are trying to create a culture that it is shameful to spend money on this game.
                          True, if you spend small bits of money in the game it is fine. It actually turns out to be saving you money than going out to the movie and buy tickets+food. 2000 balens = $20 movies+food = $30. The balens last alot more time too.

Alot of people miss that fact.

Comment

btw a non payers can dominate the WB everyday also on server 152 we have some top Balene players an were all 1 guild since about the 1st week and all players in the same guild communicate very well, but just becase a lot of ppl buy there gears or spend 1000's of dollars on this game they can still be idiots when it comes to balene, Most players who have the cash to super buy balene ARE THE DUMBEST PLAYERS for real, because they buy all the low lvl stuff all the not needed buying stuff, but we have an archer everyday not even vip tops the charts eachday why you ask.....B/c Hes smart and doesnt waste his time on all the stupid stuff that ppl with balene think is so important in the early stages of the game. yes you can still kickevery1's *** as a non balen player but GRANTED you need to know the game inside and out. my 2 cents
                            Last edited by Kolinko; 03-10-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                              btw a non payers can dominate the WB everyday also on server 152 we have some top Balene players an were all 1 guild since about the 1st week and all players in the same guild communicate very well, but just becase a lot of ppl buy there gears or spend 1000's of dollars on this game they can still be idiots when it comes to balene, Most players who have the cash to super buy balene ARE THE DUMBEST PLAYERS for real, because they buy all the low lvl stuff all the not needed buying stuff, but we have an archer everyday not even vip tops the charts eachday why you ask.....B/c Hes smart and doesnt waste his time on all the stupid stuff that ppl with balene think is so important in the early stages of the game. yes you can still kickevery1's *** as a non balen player but GRANTED you need to know the game inside and out. my 2 cents
                              Very constructive.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X