dungeon experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dungeon experience

Can somebody tells me how did I get this EXP x 1=received from dungeon increased by 100%? Thank you.

I posted the same question on the other forum. I think R2 just give us this event due to their 10th million user. But forums doesn't have any info about it. So use the exp while you can.

Comment

i dont like it. actually, i want it removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Kate View Post
        Why? Why do people want lesss xp ? Makes no sense at all. I would love if this was a perma thing since it's hard to get levels and hard to get xp for your talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Why? Why do people want lesss xp ? Makes no sense at all. I would love if this was a perma thing since it's hard to get levels and hard to get xp for your talents.
          Since not everyone is XP hungry and want to level quickly and wants to have XP from everywhere shoved down their throats, that's why. Makes lots of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Kate View Post
            Run to 50, camp talents. Along with world prosperity, this provides a huge boon to max out talents - assuming you can keep up with the gold cost. If you decide to camp at 39, 49, you'll eventually max honor all the while your competitors will gain innate advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Since not everyone is XP hungry and want to level quickly and wants to have XP from everywhere shoved down their throats, that's why. Makes lots of sense.
              Everyone should want xp at least for talents. xp in this game isn't just for leveling.

Comment

Working...
              X