Harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harassment

These two guys on [S167] Wyvernmist are harassing me in-game.
    I've found them both on top of my city waiting to attack, and when I captured gold mines when they expired, they kept taking them from me and talking smack about it.
    I am not liking the way they're treating me and I think something should be done about it.
    I cannot enjoy the game when there are people ganging up on me and constantly taking my gold mines and constantly talking smack towards me.
    Next thing you know, their entire Guild is doing it.

Their names are
    #1: Tide
    #2: mrknotz
    ---------------
    I'm playing this game to have fun, not to be constantly harassed by people acting like little children all the time.

Originally posted by R23462915 View Post
    These two guys on [S167] Wyvernmist are harassing me in-game.
    I've found them both on top of my city waiting to attack, and when I captured gold mines when they expired, they kept taking them from me and talking smack about it.
    I am not liking the way they're treating me and I think something should be done about it.
    I cannot enjoy the game when there are people ganging up on me and constantly taking my gold mines and constantly talking smack towards me.
    Next thing you know, their entire Guild is doing it.

Their names are
    #1: Tide
    #2: mrknotz
    ---------------
    I'm playing this game to have fun, not to be constantly harassed by people acting like little children all the time.
    If you think the actions are excessive, you need to submit proof by way of screenshot(s). Remember though, stealing mines is legal to do - the "smack talk" may not be.

Comment

you need to report issues like that to the r2 admin in a ticket.... http://tickets.r2games.com/
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank you KnowingEyes7, I'll keep that in mind.

Kitwritten, when I went to submit a ticket, they claimed none of my characters are made, probably because I sign into the game from facebook, but it shouldn't really matter, it's still a character that I use

Comment

Your account name is R23462915. Please use that and try again.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The maps are fairly large so it shouldn't be too easy for them to find you. If you teleport your city they will have to find you again. I teleport my city every day after I do all my plunders. Also don't grab your gold mines by your city, do it somewhere else making it hard to find them.

Comment

teleporting every day isnt a solution.

Comment

change maps? drop down a map?
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
                  teleporting every day isnt a solution.
                  It certainly helps a lot. Takes no time to teleport and costs 100 points and you get 500 a day so can teleport 5 times a day. Costs 200 points to switch a map.

Comment

As you level up the maps get small and smaller. Erandel takes no time at all to find someone again if they teleport and stay on the map.

Comment

There isnt anuff info to make your claim. you could be in a rival guild that attacks their people also....if you a money horder and don't something with it and I attack you and get over 50k I'll attack all day long....and like someone else said it only cost 100 energy to move your city.

Every day I see people that attack my guildies over and over but when I go and farm them they call is the samething your claiming.

Comment

Thanks MemoryLane, it worked. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                        X