Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if having more than one royal steed (aka arena horse)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if having more than one royal steed (aka arena horse)?

I would like to know if there's any advantage in having two royal steeds (aka arena horse) or more.

The royal steed gives strength, intell, armor, end +50. Does having two royal steed gives str, int, etc +100?

no, but different types of mounts will result in the stats stacking up like you want
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

OK, thanks, Kitwritten.

So once we get the arena horse, there's really no much interest in getting more insignia than buying arena set (and of course some misc small purchases like endurance potion), right?

Those armor, weapon, etc shards are pretty useless, IMO. I have never seen any lvl 50 or 60 player in my server is using legendary blacksmith set.

Comment

its hard to say, different players have different thinking about the legendary sets... so I can not really answer it
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by WNewman View Post
          OK, thanks, Kitwritten.

So once we get the arena horse, there's really no much interest in getting more insignia than buying arena set (and of course some misc small purchases like endurance potion), right?

Those armor, weapon, etc shards are pretty useless, IMO. I have never seen any lvl 50 or 60 player in my server is using legendary blacksmith set.
          Depending on the age of your server.

There are quite a number of players on my servers with legendary set.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

OK, thanks, Kitwritten.

Use them for xp scrolls. 1000 insigs = 500k xp

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Depending on the age of your server.

There are quite a number of players on my servers with legendary set.
              Lvl 50 and 60, or even 70?

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                Use them for xp scrolls. 1000 insigs = 500k xp
                Yeah, I sometimes do this as well. That's what I called "misc small purchases". But with respect to lvl 55+ player's exp requirement, these are ridiculously insignificant.

Comment

Yeah, I sometimes do this as well. That's what I called "misc small purchases". But with respect to lvl 55+ player's exp requirement, these are ridiculously insignificant.
                  The game is about small increases. I'll gladly take 5M to 10M extra every week after stockpiling insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    The game is about small increases. I'll gladly take 5M to 10M extra every week after stockpiling insignia.
                    That is in the assumption that you gain 10k to 20k insignias per week! But the number seems to be pretty impossible (or exagerated) for me. Let's do some math:

In group arean:
                    Suppose your player BR is very high, or you are very lucky, that you win EVERY battle, so you have:
                    15 insig x 30 (matches) x 7 (days) = 3150 insig

In guild battles:
                    We have only three GB per week. Don't tell me you are able to win GB in less than 20 minutes for every GB! So let's assume in average you get 850 insig per GB, so:
                    850 insig x 3 (GB) = 2550

I don't have time to participate every battleground, so I'm not sure the maximum of insig you could get per day. Let's assume 4 battles per day:
                    80 x 4 x 7 = 2240

So "impossible" total for a normal player = 7940 insig / week

It's far from 10k and even farther from 20k!! As a non casher, I don't see any way you can gain 20k insig per week. Do you hack and cheat or what?

Comment

That is in the assumption that you gain 10k to 20k insignias per week! But the number seems to be pretty impossible (or exagerated) for me. Let's do some math:

In group arean:
                      Suppose your player BR is very high, or you are very lucky, that you win EVERY battle, so you have:
                      15 insig x 30 (matches) x 7 (days) = 3150 insig

In guild battles:
                      We have only three GB per week. Don't tell me you are able to win GB in less than 20 minutes for every GB! So let's assume in average you get 850 insig per GB, so:
                      850 insig x 3 (GB) = 2550

I don't have time to participate every battleground, so I'm not sure the maximum of insig you could get per day. Let's assume 4 battles per day:
                      80 x 4 x 7 = 2240

So "impossible" total for a normal player = 7940 insig / week

It's far from 10k and even farther from 20k!! As a non casher, I don't see any way you can gain 20k insig per week. Do you hack and cheat or what?
                      Every "week or so" then. Don't forget about the new GB point system and victory seeds from the VIP wheel.

The point is, it's NOT insignificant. The game rewards the small stuff sometimes. You have to be patient, young grasshopper. :P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Every "week or so" then. Don't forget about the new GB point system and victory seeds from the VIP wheel.

The point is, it's NOT insignificant. The game rewards the small stuff sometimes. You have to be patient, young grasshopper. :P
                        Well, visibly you are a casher whiler I'm a pure non-casher. That's the difference! No victory seeds, no VIP wheel. Nada! And I can assure you, I'm very patient

For non-casher, I can tell you that the *max* of insig we get *per week* is just about 4k. But that is limited to very lucky and very good player.

Comment

As a non casher myself, I earn at minimum 3970/week, without doing BG at all, & this is assuming 30 losses a day in Arena & 1 reduced win in GB, at most I can earn 6220 again with no BG. So the comment that the max we can get is 4k is a lil off.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                            As a non casher myself, I earn at minimum 3970/week, without doing BG at all, & this is assuming 30 losses a day in Arena & 1 reduced win in GB, at most I can earn 6220 again with no BG. So the comment that the max we can get is 4k is a lil off.
                            If you could write out the calculation, I could see better how you could get 6220 per week.

Comment

(Totally off-topic)
                              OK, this is my detailed analysis of my own "insignia weekly income":

1. On some very lucky days, I could have about 20% win in group arena => say 1500 insig/week

2. I participate 2 GB per week (because I leave my spots to lower lvls so they can gain rewards) => say 1600 insig/week

3. In battleground, well, it's difficult to say, I would use a conservative number => 600 insig/week

So that gives 3700 insig/week, or approximately, 4000 insig/week if you like.

Wait! There's a weekly expenditure! What's it? My crusader medallion, 1800 insig!

So, every week, 4000 insig - 1800 (medallion) = 2200 insig = 1.1M exp (provided that I don't buy endurance potions)

In other words, everyday, ~ 157k exp. But I can get more than it in MP dungeons with my friends and in Guild Tree! That's why I say it's insignificant (in my viewpoint). OK, OK, it might be a bit exagerating but it's not far from reality for my player which is lvl 60 since yesterday.

Look at it this way, my player needs 30.29M exp to lvl up. 157k exp is just about 0.5%!

Comment

Working...
                              X