Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make the system of chosing to use MP attempsts or not on our will.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the system of chosing to use MP attempsts or not on our will.

Hello,
    Wartune pls make the system of making us chose attempt (out of 3) to use or not during MP run so that we can help other player without using our attempts and save our attempts for the next time to do for attempt play with other player in our recommended MP map when they are available.Unlike now we have to finish our attempts before helping other lower player in low level MP. After u make this system we can we can help our low level player without using our attempts first.And my Friends says that "I would like to help, but I lose my Attempts when I help my friends" so pls make us chose whether to use attempts or not.
    Last edited by R25102903; 03-09-2013, 11:46 AM.

Yes I agree. had a guild member that left due to the fact no one was helping him get his runs done. Tried explaining that we higher levels can't help until runs are done but he doesn't seem to understand. Either make it so we don't use attempts up or give us some rewards for helping lower levels or something.

Comment

I would like to help, but I lose my Attempts when I help my friends

Comment

Is same here i never can help somebody becouse my lvl is so hige and close to no players in S100 just now quited 7 hige lvl players so is only lesser players to go Mps me. And i just need to wait to other players have time to play for do my MPS to, and so long i need to wait can be late in to nite man have time help people but do want man go to bed.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Decent suggestion. I like this, your not asking for free stuff or stuff you have not earned but looking for a way to help others. Great Job!!
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

This would be a nice feature.

Comment

I agree. Would make it easier to help the lowbies out. Some of them don't understand we can't waste our attempts doing a MP we get literally nothing out of. I'm all about helping the guild but you have to help yourself first.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

many players are not also happy when they fail in dungeon...some party mates lack skills or low stats..they fail because of him/her then kick him/her..it would be nice if the attempt remains unused after kicked..until you kill the last boss this will be the time the attempt will count!
                it ruin the his whole 3x runs many players do straight 3x
                Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
                  ..until you kill the last boss this will be the time the attempt will count!
                  Too easily abuseable for infinite exp gain.
                  Any player with lots of time at his hands will run the dungeons as many times as he wants and exit before the final boss.
                  At higher levels, this could net close to 300k per uncompleted run.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R25102903 View Post
                    Hello,
                    Wartune pls make the system of making us chose attempt (out of 3) to use or not during MP run so that we can help other player without using our attempts and save our attempts for the next time to do for attempt play with other player in our recommended MP map when they are available.Unlike now we have to finish our attempts before helping other lower player in low level MP. After u make this system we can we can help our low level player without using our attempts first.And my Friends says that "I would like to help, but I lose my Attempts when I help my friends" so pls make us chose whether to use attempts or not.

+1 to this ^____^
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

This would help more than hinder. Big props to this suggestion.

Comment

yes, so many times waiting for my party and i cant help the others since 'I have attempts'. so annoying.

+1
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

+1 anytime just 1 extra thing

when we choose to void the attempt then the helper does not get any reward at all so if u choose that ur doing this dungeon to help others and not to use then attempt for urself then u will not get any reward and that also means NO EXP
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            +1 anytime just 1 extra thing

when we choose to void the attempt then the helper does not get any reward at all so if u choose that ur doing this dungeon to help others and not to use then attempt for urself then u will not get any reward and that also means NO EXP
                            Thats fine.

Comment

i'm agree with this , in other post i ask more but its like that, i think this is a good solution, and what would be cool is like u could get still chest and gold or something who make helping others still attractive.

Comment

Working...
                              X