Minimum Br for lvl 65 Demon Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
    oki ppl talk alot of sh it here. Here is how you can pass DT normal ( and easy way).

1.Make team of 2 archers + 2 mage
    2.You need 2 mage that have around 50k br.
    3. Archers need dual skills.
    4. At second boss when he cast his protective buffs + offensive buffs 1 of the archer use incendiary.
    5. At last boss incendiary is not needed. Just do same as you did in MD ( archers df + scatter, mages purify and heal)>

This is the team i passed so many times DT that i got bored of this. Also timing is very very important.
    ... He said his team consists of 2 mages, an archer and a knight...
    2mage of 50k br? **
    dual skills for archer? **, they just need scatte and df.

and first time my team and i passed this we were round 46k br. Which is more than enough if you know the pattern
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Nice to see many replies, but my question was what stats to work on as an archer. Unbuffed I have 8.2k pdef, 7.3k mdef, 33k hp, 12.7k patk.

So from the advice here I deduce that I need 9k pdef? I suppose I wil upgrade my goddess blessing astral from lv4 to lvl5 then.

Our knight has 12k pdef, 9k mdef, 40k hp btw. Both mages have 12k mdef.

Comment

If you're solo archer, prepare 3 rage runes per run (level 3 and above).

With the right timing, you can pass it.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well 2 mages + 2 archers form would shaft the knights but I'm curious about tanking mages. Shouldn't mages then be doing damage or keep puri the boss incendiaries?
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Well 2 mages + 2 archers form would shaft the knights but I'm curious about tanking mages. Shouldn't mages then be doing damage or keep puri the boss incendiaries?
            You will find your own rhythm. Typically you get 1 level of cursed each time the boss hits you. You want to accumulate till about level 3-4 curse before you purify.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Windheim View Post
              Tactics and strategies get more leg-room the more powerful your players are. If your guys can't keep up with the constant damage output of 4 stacks, then the most workable tactic is 2 archers both staggering slow and debuff. apollos doesn't last long enough for it to warrant using a knight in place of a second mage or second archer in those early stages.

I don't like it, and my permanent mp partner on my server is a knight. It's just the sad truth that having one in the party (in the early stages) makes it a lot harder to beat.
              yeah i agree, as a knight i also agree knight is a big burden for demon temple,
              in my server most people prefer to go 2 archers 2 mages, no knights allowed
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                yeah i agree, as a knight i also agree knight is a big burden for demon temple,
                in my server most people prefer to go 2 archers 2 mages, no knights allowed
                Knights are a burden :P
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  If you're solo archer, prepare 3 rage runes per run (level 3 and above).

With the right timing, you can pass it.
                  Which boss do I use rage runes on? Last?

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                    Which boss do I use rage runes on? Last?
                    Yes, you need rage runes for last boss.
                    3 rage runes (on average) per run.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Okay - so today was the day. Our little group of light cashers tried it. 2 Mages around 43k br, Knight 44k Br and me as an archer 40k (buffed).

Conclusions:

1. First boss is easy, don't get sleepy - archer has to debuff his boost which comes from time to time.
                      2. Second boss is easy until last bar where he superbuffs himself. At that point Archer has to use incendentary shot followed by Deep freeze, Knight - Agorans shield followed by apollo shield, Mages - heal like crazy.

3. Last boss - we died there as I expected. All was going fine till I arrived at situation when both deep freeze and scatter shot were on same timers... Scatter basically has 15 sec cd, DF has 30 sec, no idea how i managed to get both on 12 sec...

At that point I made a mistake - boss had 1 stack and I chose scatter over deepfreeze. Boss had 1.5 hp bars left and rage rune was on 35 sec cd. I scattered that 1 stack, after 2 turns casted Df, and when I could use scatter again, boss was at 4 stacks already...

So what is the rule of thumb? I scatter when boss has at least 2 stacks? Exactly 3 stacks?

Comment

Allow the boss to buff to 2, but don't allow it to attack when the buff is 2. This buys you time and rage.
                        Deepfreeze whenever it shows 1 turns remaining. This allows you to keep the boss in constant deepfreeze.

For the mages, take turns to suntoria and not miss a single turn. They have to purify as well.
                        Take turns to restore. Bless light before the big-dizzy attack (near the end of the 3rd bar) and make sure the team survives it and the AOE of the boss right after.

Knight have to apollo right before the big-dizzy attack.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks for advice so far CondorHero.

For now it looks like the problem is our knight, who can't tank good enough - He has 11.5k Pdef, 8.8k mdef, 1.3k block, 40k hp Unbuffed. His astrals are - Pdef, mdef, Patk, Goddess blessing, block, Will destroyer. (His Br is 45.5k)

He is going to hit 70 soon, what astral should he take for 7th slot? Any particular area for him to improve?

Comment

Umh?
                            Abou defbuff, it will be fine if you debuff boss when it stack 2 going for 3.
                            Haha, a bit weird when I said it.
                            But it save more rage...
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                              Nice to see many replies, but my question was what stats to work on as an archer. Unbuffed I have 8.2k pdef, 7.3k mdef, 33k hp, 12.7k patk.

So from the advice here I deduce that I need 9k pdef? I suppose I wil upgrade my goddess blessing astral from lv4 to lvl5 then.

Our knight has 12k pdef, 9k mdef, 40k hp btw. Both mages have 12k mdef.
                              you need scatter and freeze 40k+ hp,8k def or more,patk around 13k is good.2Archers and 2 mages,1 has to be pdef tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Windheim View Post
                                To kill second boss you need super high mdef. about 13-15k for the tank and around 10k for everyone else to be safe. 2 mages helps. Final boss requires 2 archers and 2 mages (50k-60k+ br buffed) as of 1.5 patch as far as i can tell. Even with rage runes and debuff spec, 1 archer will never have enough rage to keep debuffing the boss' stack, DFing and incendiary shots on the boss to stay alive. Can't tell if final boss is patk or matk. Boss buffs itself every time it attacks and casts a damage debuff on players that stacks, so bring purification.
                                I got 9k mdef and im lvl 71. We pass the 2nd boss yaros real easy. It's the last boss which is hard. Sometimes a pass and sometimes a fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X