Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emilyfairyss
    replied
    Nice to see many replies, but my question was what stats to work on as an archer. Unbuffed I have 8.2k pdef, 7.3k mdef, 33k hp, 12.7k patk.

So from the advice here I deduce that I need 9k pdef? I suppose I wil upgrade my goddess blessing astral from lv4 to lvl5 then.

Our knight has 12k pdef, 9k mdef, 40k hp btw. Both mages have 12k mdef.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
    oki ppl talk alot of sh it here. Here is how you can pass DT normal ( and easy way).

1.Make team of 2 archers + 2 mage
    2.You need 2 mage that have around 50k br.
    3. Archers need dual skills.
    4. At second boss when he cast his protective buffs + offensive buffs 1 of the archer use incendiary.
    5. At last boss incendiary is not needed. Just do same as you did in MD ( archers df + scatter, mages purify and heal)>

This is the team i passed so many times DT that i got bored of this. Also timing is very very important.
    ... He said his team consists of 2 mages, an archer and a knight...
    2mage of 50k br? **
    dual skills for archer? **, they just need scatte and df.

and first time my team and i passed this we were round 46k br. Which is more than enough if you know the pattern

Leave a comment:

• Windheim
    replied
    Tactics and strategies get more leg-room the more powerful your players are. If your guys can't keep up with the constant damage output of 4 stacks, then the most workable tactic is 2 archers both staggering slow and debuff. apollos doesn't last long enough for it to warrant using a knight in place of a second mage or second archer in those early stages.

I don't like it, and my permanent mp partner on my server is a knight. It's just the sad truth that having one in the party (in the early stages) makes it a lot harder to beat.
    Last edited by Windheim; 03-10-2013, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    we on our server mostly go with a team of 2 mages, 1 archer and a knight. team I did most of my temple runs with we had knight and 1 mage with full pve set me and the archer didn't.
    The mage with pve set went full healing and only for last boss I need to back her up with blessed light and restoration
    As to the archer he used rage runes but not excessively. And our knight has full tank skills with apollo being the key skill
    Working on my own pve set, still missing 2 parts to start helping my guild to pass temple just need to find a good knight/tank

Leave a comment:

• Windheim
    replied
    Let's qualify what is meant by minimum BR. In my estimation, this mp is not worth doing if there is a risk of not being able to complete it. Semi-comfortable completion not requiring excessive rage runes and one wrong step leading to a complete waste. I'm no expert in this dungeon, but I've tested it enough to notice just how hard it is... As far as I can tell, until everyone has ridiculously high def, you need 2 archers to beat it comfortably, and they need about 9-10k def minimum. In addition, a heavy casher mage with level 3 or so stables, and preferably a second mage, but if you like making things harder on yourself, a knight. Haven't tried this with 3 archers, maybe one day when there are more high br players on our server to bring on a run.

Leave a comment:

• J0hnB
    replied
    oki ppl talk alot of sh it here. Here is how you can pass DT normal ( and easy way).

1.Make team of 2 archers + 2 mage
    2.You need 2 mage that have around 50k br.
    3. Archers need dual skills.
    4. At second boss when he cast his protective buffs + offensive buffs 1 of the archer use incendiary.
    5. At last boss incendiary is not needed. Just do same as you did in MD ( archers df + scatter, mages purify and heal)>

This is the team i passed so many times DT that i got bored of this. Also timing is very very important.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Windheim View Post
    back before bosses started critting...
    Same deal. They now use enhanced guardian angel if they want to slum it.

Leave a comment:

• Windheim
    replied
    back before bosses started critting... anyway mages tank second boss far better than knights, in my experience. not hard to get 13-15k mdef for a mage at 65

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    final boss does mdef,
    about 15k mdef with full buff is enough, although 11k mdef can squeak past it for a knight.
    That's far too high. We've had players with a non OP constituent all at 9K-ish.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    always watch for boss pattern and u will pass easily.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    2 Archers + 2 Mages will be fine, provided that one of the archer is a super tank

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    To kill second boss you need super high mdef. about 13-15k for the tank and around 10k for everyone else to be safe. 2 mages helps. Final boss requires 2 archers and 2 mages (50k-60k+ br buffed) as of 1.5 patch as far as i can tell. Even with rage runes and debuff spec, 1 archer will never have enough rage to keep debuffing the boss' stack, DFing and incendiary shots on the boss to stay alive. Can't tell if final boss is patk or matk. Boss buffs itself every time it attacks and casts a damage debuff on players that stacks, so bring purification.
    final boss does mdef,
    about 15k mdef with full buff is enough, although 11k mdef can squeak past it for a knight.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    To kill second boss you need super high mdef. about 13-15k for the tank and around 10k for everyone else to be safe. 2 mages helps. Final boss requires 2 archers and 2 mages (50k-60k+ br buffed) as of 1.5 patch as far as i can tell. Even with rage runes and debuff spec, 1 archer will never have enough rage to keep debuffing the boss' stack, DFing and incendiary shots on the boss to stay alive. Can't tell if final boss is patk or matk. Boss buffs itself every time it attacks and casts a damage debuff on players that stacks, so bring purification.
    13-15k mdef for the tank? you give some nice info there. Even on NM you won't need 13-15k for tank to clear the 2nd boss. And i'm pretty sure they are talking about normal here.

Leave a comment:

• Windheim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
    We are team which consists of 2 mages, 1 knight and me as and archer.

At the moment our BR's are (unbuffed) - mages 42k+ , knight 45k+ and me 38k+

After some days I will be hitting lvl65 so I wonder if we can do Demon temple with this team. lvl55 pvp sets, using rage runes.

What areas should I focus on to improve my gear as an archer for this dungeon? Goddess blessing astral/Pdef/Mdef/ dmg?

I realise 38- 40k+ Br is very low for an archer, so I need to know how much hp/stats I need to survive since I will be scatter shot/df dummy anyway.
    With these BRs and pvp sets, bring along alot of rage runes.

Timing is important.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X