How you get to know Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you get to know Wartune?

I know Wartune from Facebook. But instead of playing in FB. I decide to play on Official Site. That the times I fall in love with Wartune x]]

What about you?

How you get to know it? And do you still love to play it now?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Forgotten how i got here, was addicted for the first 2 months, but now i am no longer addicted.

Still a fun game but doesn't attract me as much as it did before, so i am free.

Click image for larger version

Name:	break1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1664832

Comment

Top 10 mmorpg's
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

ArmorGames

Its a fun game to play but can get furstrating.

Comment

I perfer games that make me think, that require forward thinking, planning strategy .... and I stumbled across a kabam version of wartune, which put me off immediately as I can not stand kabam..... a few days later I came across wartune again and this time it was R2 wartune, so I checked the game out and R2... asked serrin what she thought.... and well.... here we are, a few months later..... bored out of my mind...

then I became a mod... a challenge I enjoy more than the game, to be honest....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i found it on facebook also but i am playing it less and less already! i only started in january but the game is just too damn expensive to be enjoyable!

Comment

Random search in google using the keywords " browser game". I was bored then and got nothing to do. Clicked it and got hooked.

Comment

Saw my roommate playing it on my computer one day. Asked him "Man, why did you have to play this where I can see it??!!"

Been hooked ever since.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Saw a banner on a gaming forum. Was bored and wanted to play a new game so I came and checked it out. I didn't think I will even like this game since majority of browser games turn me off. idk why but 90% of the browser games really suck. So I wasn't planning on playing this game full time. Just thought ill try it out and play maybe a week or so or whenever I am bored. Then I found that this game isn't like the other browser games and was pretty fun. Not to mention all the events and such really keep you playing longer. The only downside I have about this well two downsides are too many servers being made in such a short amount of time, and the high prices this game has. Overall though I still really enjoy this game and hope it does end up being better in the future.

Comment

For me, it was listed as a new game on Kong. The setup for it was extremely quick and it appeared to be immensely popular. Jumped on the bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                    X