No announcement yet.

Battle Ground ( Losing Honor solution )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground ( Losing Honor solution )

ok guys iam sure u have this problem if you in BG (50 ~ 60 )
    and you crusder or knight crusder and killed by some one
    have less honor u will loss alot of honor so i have a little Solution
    for this becuse now battle grounds are like nightmare
    i dont need game make us not losing honor i need lose honor
    but i think about if some one got dryd blessing and killed high honor dont get high honor
    and same if me killed by some on have dryd blessing and less honor tittle than me i dont
    loss alot of honor , and i agree if i killed by some one with less honor and no dryd i loss
    honor np becuse its will be my falult .. what did you think guys i need your opinion
    dont loss alot of honor if killed by some one with dryd blessing
    64.86%
    no.. i like losing honor no problem with me
    24.32%
    never mind
    10.81%

I'd prefer they removed honor loss altogether or nerfed it tremendously. 200 instead of 400 would be a nice start.
    Beyron | Empire
    69 Mage
    Kongregate S-5

Comment

The more high rank and VIP you get. The more honors you will lost after losing each battles. Me only losing 10 Honors for each lost. And gain 150+ each win
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Not true John. I just made Crusader yesterday and, at the beginning of the second BG had a little over 300 honor what's needed for Crusader. In 2 battles I lost almost all that! One a character attacked me and I won the first time - getting 35 honor. He attacked me again and I knew I was going to loose, but felt I would not loose all that much. When he did win, I discover I lost 192 honor??? Since I have won battles as a Crusader and received as little as 26 honor, I figured since I got 35 for the win, I figured I was pretty safe as far as loosing a lot of honor went. Boy, was I wrong.

It would be nice if someone gave all of us some insight on how the honor loss is actually figured instead of the generic 'the lower honor the individual has, the more honor you will loose!' That's just a lame explanation. Not only that - since honor is such an important aspect of the BGs, it would be nice if we could see the individual's honor - or at least what it was at the beginning of the BG.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
          Not true John. I just made Crusader yesterday and, at the beginning of the second BG had a little over 300 honor what's needed for Crusader. In 2 battles I lost almost all that! One a character attacked me and I won the first time - getting 35 honor. He attacked me again and I knew I was going to loose, but felt I would not loose all that much. When he did win, I discover I lost 192 honor??? Since I have won battles as a Crusader and received as little as 26 honor, I figured since I got 35 for the win, I figured I was pretty safe as far as loosing a lot of honor went. Boy, was I wrong.

It would be nice if someone gave all of us some insight on how the honor loss is actually figured instead of the generic 'the lower honor the individual has, the more honor you will loose!' That's just a lame explanation. Not only that - since honor is such an important aspect of the BGs, it would be nice if we could see the individual's honor - or at least what it was at the beginning of the BG.
          As far as I've seen, if you're a Crusader and you win from a lower ranked person, you get 35 honor. If you lose to a lower ranked person, or a person in the same rank, but with lower honor, you lose loads. If you lose to a higher ranked person, or same rank with higher honor, you lose 10. That's just about the easiest explanation I got.

Comment

It usually is resulting from numerical honor and killstreak. If your aggregate honor count is greater than your opponents, you stand to lose - and big.

Comment

OK. Then explain how I can be killed by the same person - one other individual defeated me in between - and loose over 30 honor for loosing the second time??? To me, this makes absolutely no sense. And, I would still like a definitive explination on just how honor loss is figured! So far all I see can be summed up in one word - magic!!! Someone out there - probably a dev - knows how this is calculated. Why the big secret about it???

And, how can my 'aggregate' honor count be higher than almost everybody that is attacking me when I have barely enough to be in the Crusader ranks? It don't make a lot of sense to me.
              Last edited by R24907107; 03-12-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Oh, and as for my opinion about the Battle Ground system - I think it should be devided up according to the PvP armour - 35-44, 45-54, etc. The armour has the most drastic effect on the BGs so it would only make sense. As for me, I'll not set foot on another BG until I do make 55 and don that armour!!!! And, that's a shame because I really enjoy the BGs - But, I'll not take the honor losses as they stand now!
                Last edited by R24907107; 03-12-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

OK. Then explain how I can be killed by the same person - one other individual defeated me in between - and loose over 30 honor for loosing the second time??? To me, this makes absolutely no sense. And, I would still like a definitive explination on just how honor loss is figured! So far all I see can be summed up in one word - magic!!! Someone out there - probably a dev - knows how this is calculated. Why the big secret about it???

And, how can my 'aggregate' honor count be higher than almost everybody that is attacking me when I have barely enough to be in the Crusader ranks? It don't make a lot of sense to me.
                  There is no secret: If you are below your opponent in numerical honor, you stand to gain far more honor than if you lose. If you are above your opponent in numerical honor, you stand to lose far more honor than if you win. There designated amounts of honor won or lost based on honor rank.

Comment

Slomehow that doesn't match what's happening. I loose one battle and loose 160 honor. Loose another and loose 6. Then the person that I lost to the first time attacks me again and I loose 196? I have lost almost 170 honor and still end up loosing even more? No, this explanation just doesn't add up.

Comment

Slomehow that doesn't match what's happening. I loose one battle and loose 160 honor. Loose another and loose 6. Then the person that I lost to the first time attacks me again and I loose 196? I have lost almost 170 honor and still end up loosing even more? No, this explanation just doesn't add up.
                      If you lost 160 honor the first time, it was because you lost to a lower numerically honored player. The second death tally came at the hands of a very high honor ranked player (6 is the lowest amount IIRC). The third death (the same player from the first death) was still because you were still higher in honor count. The explanation still holds. I'm not sure about the 196 part though. That part shouldn't be happening.

Screenshots help immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        As far as I've seen, if you're a Crusader and you win from a lower ranked person, you get 35 honor. If you lose to a lower ranked person, or a person in the same rank, but with lower honor, you lose loads. If you lose to a higher ranked person, or same rank with higher honor, you lose 10. That's just about the easiest explanation I got.
                        Actually if you loose against a person in the same rank as you then you dont loose much... for ex lets say ur almost a crusader and a new elite warrior beats you then you will not loose that much honor as the person is at the same rank as you... but if you loose a fight against someone of a lower rank no matter what the honor difference is, you loose 400 for ex... a person who is almost a crusader beats you, a newly crowned crusader then you will loose 400 as although the honor difference is not that much, the other person is still lower rank than you.....
                        Oh and all of this im not very sure about but just what i think about the calculation of honor loss

Comment

Oh, and as for my opinion about the Battle Ground system - I think it should be devided up according to the PvP armour - 35-44, 45-54, etc. The armour has the most drastic effect on the BGs so it would only make sense. As for me, I'll not set foot on another BG until I do make 55 and don that armour!!!! And, that's a shame because I really enjoy the BGs - But, I'll not take the honor losses as they stand now!
                          45-54...
                          hehe...
                          you do realize lvl 50+ had holy seal, ne?
                          Below lvl 50 will just get stuned and meeting they;re lost without a single doubet (ok, forget about Dryad, that diff matter)

For honor lost...
                          nah... I'll just thingking it as my payment to get PvP point...
                          Geez... just how you fell if you lost more than 1k honor in EVERY SINGLE battleground?
                          I kill 7-12 but still lost 1k honor. You think that fair when the one who kill more, 15-22, still had plus for they're honor?
                          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                          IGN - Vein

Comment

12345 12345
                            Last edited by R24907107; 03-13-2013, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by R24907107 View Post
                              If you lost 160 honor the first time, it was because you lost to a lower numerically honored player. The second death tally came at the hands of a very high honor ranked player (6 is the lowest amount IIRC). The third death (the same player from the first death) was still because you were still higher in honor count. The explanation still holds. I'm not sure about the 196 part though. That part shouldn't be happening.

Screenshots help immensely.

That part shouldn't be happening? Duh!!! That's the whole point - the system seems to be very arbitrary in how it takes honor. Sure, your general guide holds, but exactly how much it takes - well, it seems to be up to I don't know who. And, I love the screenshot reply - it seems to be the ultimate answer here. Like I'm going to take a shot every time I do something - just in case I end p having a problem??? Get serious!

An, don't get me wrong. I love this game. I'm on it about 12 hours a day, or more, on most days. I just think the honor system after you make Crusader needs some serious tweeking!

Comment

Working...
                              X