Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator how does a player out damage another player when they are 30,000 lower br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator how does a player out damage another player when they are 30,000 lower br

in S1 last world boss thier was a level 61 player who had a 42k battle rating finish 2nd place. My question is how does an archer out damage another player to a world boss who has 73k br a knight who has the highest br in the server and ranking list. Take into consideration this person isn't even in the top 100 of the server in battle ratings. I know thier is talk of double hit and archers being the best but the math doesn't add up and to anyone ego or mindset world boss doesn't seem fair. I know about the inspirations using balens to revive and about balens and vouchers to raise your stats. someone who is that high of a battle rating shouldn't be outdamaged to someone who is 30,000 battle rating lower then them. Put yourself in that person shoes. They are losing to another player way lower then them cause of the system that world boss has into effect. Lag could be an issue but it shouldn't be that much of a difference. How would you feel if your #1 in your server and the guy who is not even the top 100 out damages you and places higher then you in the world boss. You would think their is something wrong with this picture. Try to see if you can take this to the gm of this game cause i'm sure this person spends alot of money on this game and appreciation needs to go both ways and fairness needs to be taken in. Hopefully the world boss situation will be fixed or changes can be made to ensure something like this doesn't happen to others.

I would look at the different classes, astrals techniques and I would not think that BR matters all that much.... just look at the mage BR
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

BR is nothing to compare except a rough gauge
      Will destoryer illusion goddess blessing enchance determination all dun count towards BR
      But those are the astral that make u stronger by a lot

Comment

Revives? BR doesnt matter its just damage that does in WB.

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of archers. It's nice to see this disparity explicitly listed here so that it shows others that this event is outrageously lopsided.

Comment

I play in S1, and I know that player you are speaking of.

He's a smart player who does cash, and though may not seem strong compared to GG BR wise, He is a tough nut to crack.

She's a knight and he's an archer in an event tailored to make archer's shine. Add voucher and balen buffs, plus the Uber-Buff Kessar gives everyone for smarting the World Boss for over 500k a turn, every turn, and the player now get's a damage increase just about every Attack. I don't think you realize just how rough it is for knights on a WB. Or maybe conversely, just how easy it is for Archers, and to a lesser degree, Mages.

There is nothing for the moderators or a GM to look at here. ******'s a solid archer, performing well in an event designed for archers. Why don't you go ask him how much he spent on the WB to secure that spot, through buffs and revives, and ask GG how much she spent on Buffs and revives... I am sure you will find your disparity answer there. I know, I (even as a knight) can place in the top ten on WB at any point I choose. I've done it before many times, though you don't want to know how much it costs to do so.

EDIT TO ADD:

P.S. Btw, the person you are speaking of is in the top 40 in the player strength rankings for the server. He's not as weak as you seem to think.
            Last edited by ChieftainRez; 03-10-2013, 01:55 AM.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

that's tolten i'm talking about greatrampage. I can understand tolten cause of his legendary gear. what about greatrampage.

Comment

archer on our server have been critting almost every hit lately on wb... thats prolly partly the reason plus yeah full buff and revive is prolly rest of the reason
                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
                  in S1 last world boss thier was a level 61 player who had a 42k battle rating finish 2nd place. My question is how does an archer out damage another player to a world boss who has 73k br a knight who has the highest br in the server and ranking list. Take into consideration this person isn't even in the top 100 of the server in battle ratings. I know thier is talk of double hit and archers being the best but the math doesn't add up and to anyone ego or mindset world boss doesn't seem fair. I know about the inspirations using balens to revive and about balens and vouchers to raise your stats. someone who is that high of a battle rating shouldn't be outdamaged to someone who is 30,000 battle rating lower then them. Put yourself in that person shoes. They are losing to another player way lower then them cause of the system that world boss has into effect. Lag could be an issue but it shouldn't be that much of a difference. How would you feel if your #1 in your server and the guy who is not even the top 100 out damages you and places higher then you in the world boss. You would think their is something wrong with this picture. Try to see if you can take this to the gm of this game cause i'm sure this person spends alot of money on this game and appreciation needs to go both ways and fairness needs to be taken in. Hopefully the world boss situation will be fixed or changes can be made to ensure something like this doesn't happen to others.
                  maybe that knight is a noob and just place his/her pet on the keyboard during wb.
                  while the archer is a skilful player who does double hit all the way.
                  like what the mods always say skill is everything
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

:.........

Comment

Working...
                    X