Wild Hunting Contest or Daily wild Chest event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Hunting Contest or Daily wild Chest event

I feel that the wild lacks in alot of area's, Mainly during the downtime of this game such at between the time of 00:00-11:00 there is like nothing to do, best suggestio i have is to increase events in the wild

Example 1: have a daily or Weekly hunter contest of how many monster you kill top players will get a reward duh.

Example 2: if you kill 50-100 chests in a week you get say a super chest which will give you rewards Duh.

Example 3: create events in the wild such as an elite spawn which could b rare but if you kill it you get lvl 3 or lvl 4 gems (again rare) or even legendary stones for kiling that elite spawn duh.

Example 4: like the mines which increase hory rate of gold make a hourly rate of daru since i cod kill 100 monsters in an hour and get daru lvl 1 x 150 and you go to World boss and do say 300k dmg and i already made the same in 5 minutes without doing anything pointless when ur upgrades for knights get up into the 600-2 mil cmon now DUH!

Example 5: create a reason to go to the next map like a daily wild boss that can produce kyrite or something because for real the wild is boring no point and only 5 plunders a day is lame a **** + my whole server is in the same guild *** is the point of plunders for us??? nothing! make a reason for the wild to be there other than the damn mines

Im half drunk and can come up with decent idea's to increase player activity during the slow hours PLZ oh PLZ be ceative and stop just following the chinese servers that are about 2-5 updates ahead of us
    Last edited by Kolinko; 03-10-2013, 06:08 AM.

I agree with this! cause for me time time intervals is so long and ofcourse we cant do anything after all stamina is gone so this is a better IDEA

Server:152 Mistlyn
    IGN:xNEMU
    Race:Mage

Comment

i will think n consider ur suggestion. thx

~helen

Comment

Thank you guys for supporting this idea. I also think that its a Focus on Balene as the Owners and in Reality, Highest priority should be activeness/addiction not balene. If we can find a way to make this more active during the down times thats alot more time ppl have to or need to want balene (from a business aspect)

Comment

I totally agree with this but I consider more about the very rare, unique item like " shadow steed card" that has been informed can be found in "Fetid Swamp", make it real with randomly drop from monster or from chest ( and it's very randomly) so need super luck to get it because it very fast randomly. For "Deathly sand" R2 can give rare item like legendary equip/ set 50 or legendary stone level 50, and for " Erandel " give very rare randomly legendary equipment /set 60 or legendary stone level 60. This event can give non-casher / low casher feel more optimistic.
          I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by R23621641 View Post
            I totally agree with this but I consider more about the very rare, unique item like " shadow steed card" that has been informed can be found in "Fetid Swamp", make it real with randomly drop from monster or from chest ( and it's very randomly) so need super luck to get it because it very fast randomly. For "Deathly sand" R2 can give rare item like legendary equip/ set 50 or legendary stone level 50, and for " Erandel " give very rare randomly legendary equipment /set 60 or legendary stone level 60. This event can give non-casher / low casher feel more optimistic.
            right but some sort of a increase of the use of the wild would greatly improve entire gamplay

Comment

updating this idea once agan

Comment

good idea i llike this
                Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by R23621641 View Post
                  I believe the Fetid Swamp/Shadow steed description is just saying that the Shadow Steeds roam the Fetid Swamps..not actually obtained there.

Comment

Working...
                  X