No announcement yet.

Rename character only available once for free or charge with voucher/ balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rename character only available once for free or charge with voucher/ balens

I want to open discussion regarding my opinion. I feel and I found some players was regret with their character name because we find request name for our character is in low level and it fast show up only 30-60 minutes from we start playing. So mostly we get a little surprise when we have been asked for making name. Some players just make simple name or not good name at that time. In several days or in this day some player was regret or unlike their character name because too simple / no mean / not as their really like / it's regular common name in cross server or merger server. They found almost same name with other or they found new name which they really like a lot so is it any chance in this game to rename character as each player demand? and it's all player right to rename or no, depend on each player. If available this progress can be done before weekly maintenance so R2 can save it and only happen one chance.
    That's my opinion. Thanks
    I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

should be in suggestion section..the email i get about 1.5patch it say something about rename card
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
      should be in suggestion section..the email i get about 1.5patch it say something about rename card
      \

You got it. It's for Balens too.

Comment

Working...
      X