Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A question about skill tower.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about skill tower.

My guild skill tower is level 10, why i can't upgrade the skill instantly from 4 to 10? I have 10000 contribution and the button grey .Help please.

Originally posted by R24452543 View Post
    My guild skill tower is level 10, why i can't upgrade the skill instantly from 4 to 10? I have 10000 contribution and the button grey .Help please.
    You have to pay for each level of the skill. You cannot bypass all the intermediate levels.

Comment

My friend that is horrible, some1 told me i can bypass straight to level 10 after skill tower reach level 10.I've seen an archer of level 56 with 10.768k pattack and the horse points so worst (40,15,25,20).What the heck is going on, no way can't have more attack than me.I'm level 62 with 10.5k pattack, 9.5k pdefense , 6.2k mdefense and the horse(95,5,45,75).How he managed to raise those stats more than me?

Comment

astral/wings/item/gem/horse/skill/ all boost stat

Comment

Me: 8 Gems(Lv: 5 pattack) , Pattack astral level 5, Gem effects: lv 15, Mount (95,5,45,75), No wings, BR: 36745

Archer: 8 Gems(Lv: 5 pattack ,one is level 4), Pattack astral level 5, Gem effects: lv 12, Mount (40,15,25,20) , no wings, BR: 31149

How?

Comment

Me: 8 Gems(Lv: 5 pattack) , Pattack astral level 5, Gem effects: lv 15, Mount (95,5,45,75), No wings, BR: 36745

Archer: 8 Gems(Lv: 5 pattack ,one is level 4), Pattack astral level 5, Gem effects: lv 12, Mount (40,15,25,20) , no wings, BR: 31149

How?
            guild skill? u need to have ss to have proof.
            stats? refine stats i mean.
            any buff?
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

10.7k attack is not that difficult with that level.

Comment

i am at lvl 50 and my power attack is 9 k si i think when i will 55 and change my arena set my attack will be around 12 k and ya my gems r lvl 4 guild tower skill is lvl 5 so 10 k is not much

Comment

From the sounds of it you're a knight right? Archers (good archers mind you) will always have a higher patk than you do. Just something about it. Stats are only one part of the equation. Superior stats don't always = superior toon. I can beat players with better stats if they're a newb or a noob.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                    From the sounds of it you're a knight right?
                    You have right, i don't get it why they are having more power than knights but weak on defense? I'm struggling to keep the pattak and pdefense to same balance, this game it's kinda unbalanced.

Agoran shield
                    Description: Generates a shield that will absorb damage equivalent to 20% of max HP; lasts 5 turns.
                    20% of 40000 HP = 8k (Good for crypt, sux in arena) - should be level 1 - 50% of defense, level 2 - 85% of defense, level 3 - 110% and level 4 - 125%.

Mages should have shield too,something based on a mix of Intelligence and Magic Defense.

That's bad but I shouldn't discourage myself and keep the good work to raise and killing machine from my knight.Bought 12 mount cards, need another 8 and my killeer is almost ready.Thank you for losing your time with me.

Comment

^Yeah and archers should get accuracy buff so that knights won't block as much. *Dreams*

Comment

I'm level 62 with 10.5k pattack, 9.5k pdefense , 6.2k mdefense and the horse(95,5,45,75).How he managed to raise those stats more than me?

How?
                        You're not exactly strong for your level... I have 99.9% of your BR at level 47...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R25092015 View Post
                          You have right, i don't get it why they are having more power than knights but weak on defense? I'm struggling to keep the pattak and pdefense to same balance, this game it's kinda unbalanced.

Agoran shield
                          Description: Generates a shield that will absorb damage equivalent to 20% of max HP; lasts 5 turns.
                          20% of 40000 HP = 8k (Good for crypt, sux in arena) - should be level 1 - 50% of defense, level 2 - 85% of defense, level 3 - 110% and level 4 - 125%.

Mages should have shield too,something based on a mix of Intelligence and Magic Defense.

That's bad but I shouldn't discourage myself and keep the good work to raise and killing machine from my knight.Bought 12 mount cards, need another 8 and my killeer is almost ready.Thank you for losing your time with me.
                          What? First off: Agoran shield is awesome nothing more to say.
                          NO mages should not have shield-_-
                          ONLY knights can have patk/pdef balanced because we have passives that adds to pdef (and if another class have some amount of atks as pdef then they need much more atk).
                          If your pdef is 10k, then your atk should be in 12-13k. That is a rough comparision of how def/atk should be balanced for a knight. 12k patk-10kpdef-8k mdef is a balanced and very good amount of stats. If you have 5k pdef, then 4k mdef and 6k atk, just using it as a way of showing how the ratio should be roughly.
                          Of course it can change depending if you are block or not and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by R25092015 View Post

Agoran shield

You need to abandon that concept. The game favors P/MATK and the vast majority of players late game have P/MATK above their P/MDEF.

Comment

Working...
                            X