Weakest class in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakest class in the game

After play sometimes, I found out that selecting a knight was a very huge mistake. Now I know what people talking about. Impossible for a knight to keep up with other classes (don't even bother to dream become stronger than other classes) in same level, or even 1-2 level below. Building a knight (unfortunately this is my first character, so I didn't know that being a knight has most disadvantages in this game, wonder why they made this like this) that made me vip level 5 (almost 6) but still cant compete with other classes. Guess that's it, even being a heavy casher not helping. So better being a non casher.

I wonder if later there will be a feature for us to change classes (without having to start all over again).

Just to share personal experience. I admit Wartune is a good game, but selecting a knight in this game made the game experience not as good as it supposed to.

And I feel sorry for picking archer instead of knight. Knight completely eat me alive in pvp when it comes to same gear. I hardly hit 4k with multi-shot when knight blocks it (blocks most of my attack) and I eat up 8k+ from ulti slasher. Thats **

Comment

Knights are ultra-long-term characters. At some point, there isn't anything additional left to level (or the cost is prohibitive). As you already noticed, folks within your BR fall easily to you. So at some point we will all have max troops, max astrals, max gems, and you'll see how the Knight shines, ceteris paribus. All the rest of us bought was time.

~Pernilla
      Kong S-1

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
        And I feel sorry for picking archer instead of knight. Knight completely eat me alive in pvp when it comes to same gear. I hardly hit 4k with multi-shot when knight blocks it (blocks most of my attack) and I eat up 8k+ from ulti slasher. Thats **
        Eh, knight should win against an archer though - with similarly matched modified BRs.

Comment

the class that doesn't spend money

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Eh, knight should win against an archer though - with similarly matched modified BRs.
            Yeah agree and I already got used to it. But the only thing that I don't like is that they win without losing too much hp ¬.¬. Archer should be able not only scrath their backs.

Comment

I'd like to think of knights as the hard mode of this game. I see it like this.

Archers: Easy mode
              Mages: Normal mode
              Knights: Hard mode

Another way I see it like chosing your starter Pokemon from the first Generation and then fighting the gym leaders.

Archers: Bulbasaur (You have no real trouble until Koga)
              Mages: Squirtle (You have have no real trouble until Lt. Surge)
              Knights: Charmander (You can't do squat against Brock, and Misty will just laugh at you for even trying)

Comment

There is no weak class and there is no broken class there is no uber class......all characters can beat other classes if you play the game and set up your skills correctly.....these threads are tiresome

Comment

non cashiers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                    all characters can beat other classes if you play the game and set up your skills correctly.....these threads are tiresome
                    Absolutely *not*. Come on. You know better. ;p

Comment

.if similiar in BR and you have the right skills to counter the other class you can beat them....this isnt true?

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                        .if similiar in BR and you have the right skills to counter the other class you can beat them....this isnt true?
                        No. The classic comparisons are the usual.

Archers > Mages.
                        Mages > Knights.
                        Knights > Archers.

Add ~5k BR (modified?) to the losing side and then you have a battle. When you hit level 60-ish, skill sets begin to merge, gems become a push to offensive and defensive (sac HP unless non-medallion'ed or low legendary count), astrals are locked in (they probably were at every 10 levels).

I feel ya though. I like the balance in PvP... but you know my main gripe.

Comment

Mages > Archer
                          Only thing they can't do at a high level is necro but that is really only a cash player type of thing

Comment

If archers want to beat knights make sure your Holy Seal is higher than them, then DF as often as you can....you can gain up to 6 extra shots this way, and beat a SIMILIAR Br knight......not easy, but certainly possible

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
                              Mages > Archer
                              Only thing they can't do at a high level is necro but that is really only a cash player type of thing
                              I feel ya there too. Clothing does add some significant bombardment capabilities to the mage. 3x AOE hurts.

Comment

Working...
                              X