Friendly Duels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Duels

I have regularly been wanting to pit myself against fellow guild members and friends in a friendly duel without any consequences, i was thinking maybe have an extra room in the guild chamber or a new option which will allow you to have these matches. Maybe a guild duel tournament also that the guild leader can organise, just to bring members together.

Originally posted by von22222 View Post
    I have regularly been wanting to pit myself against fellow guild members and friends in a friendly duel without any consequences, i was thinking maybe have an extra room in the guild chamber or a new option which will allow you to have these matches. Maybe a guild duel tournament also that the guild leader can organise, just to bring members together.
    Though it hurts not to be able to do this in chambers, you can still do this at the altar.

Comment

I strongly disagree with the idea of a guild tournament. That would create unnecessary competition between guildies and could cause problems between people. I already got a woman that I am close with in terms of stats and if I even attack her in solo arena she sees it as me trying to showI'm better than her. She is a good friend of mine to. This would potentially cause a lot of drama.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
        I strongly disagree with the idea of a guild tournament. That would create unnecessary competition between guildies and could cause problems between people. I already got a woman that I am close with in terms of stats and if I even attack her in solo arena she sees it as me trying to showI'm better than her. She is a good friend of mine to. This would potentially cause a lot of drama.
        It is a choice -- you can choose not to attack her.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think a guild tournament is an awesome idea!
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I was talking with the admin earlier tonight about the loss of the ability to duel guild mates in the chamber... it will be looked into.. and hopefully it will be returned...
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hope we can have this back
              CRCSUX
              Knight
              S50

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                I was talking with the admin earlier tonight about the loss of the ability to duel guild mates in the chamber... it will be looked into.. and hopefully it will be returned...
                Awesome. It was a great way to help guildmates test their skills against other classes with no loss of health or troops. It's a wonderful training tool as well as something to do while we goof off collecting xp at tree time.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

you can hold guild tournies whenever u want.. you dont need a game develeper of wartune to do it.. just need coordination from all participating members.

its a good idea, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    Yay, I loved dueling guildies during guild tree time

Comment

Working...
                    X