buy VIP by using balens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy VIP by using balens.

hi. i saw in other sv ppl can buy vip 1month by using balens. why we cant buy it by balens here? it would be nice if GM add VIP card 1month in shop.

good idea...vip cannot activate via mobile i buy balens via mobile
    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

me true- and money spent is alittle more.but cant buy VIP

Comment

very good idea........

Comment

Well i hope the merge will stop the lag prob. but def stop making so many new area's do the your tec's should know this is part of the bug prob you are having. I fully under stand why you do it as for the cash and play people who like to jump to new places to be the top players till other reg player catch up and pass them. also your arena should be lvl matched so the new players don't burn out and quit do that they can't win when there way out matched. Remember they buy ballens as well but won't if there no pos way to catch up to reg players and will play a diffrent game. Also the VIP should have a optin to buy with ballens as well. As you see I bought a lot but will not get a VIP do that it only a CC option. Where ballens have a vast amount of options and you pick up %20 or more by doing this do that people don't want a auto mat billing evey mounth on the CC. Have a nice day and hope you read and under stand my conserns

Dr Armstrong

Comment

Hello Dr Armstrong, i want to say i fully agree with you and that the idea of vip being an advantage among other advantages, so vip players will feel more encouraged to spend even more and be top players at the same time encouraging weaker players to spend money to beat them is right and that some players may burn out is also a good point and i believe vip should be bought with balens, also whats with free balens offers? xD
            Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

i think use balens is really needed, because many ppl want to do it. my friends from guild cant buy VIP when he can buy balens easy from paypal or mobile. many have problem with continue paying VIP and they has refused some reason. get boring and quit game. R2 is losing good player

Comment

That's true! I only could buy VIP once doing a exchange by Paysafecard code while my card is broken and I ask for a duplicate of my card. I finally got it 2 days ago.
                But I wasn't able to buy VIP before.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                Guild: One♥Piece
                Class: Mage
                Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

And give free players to use Get Free Balans for get free VIP time, VIP card should be awsome like some Convertan
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

yes. VIP card 1 month should be selling in shop like spirit covernant and it may cost around 1500 balens.

Danielcz
                    sv 88 lvl 64 knight

Comment

That is a great idea hope they would implement this .

Comment

try MOL.com

Comment

you can VIP there by 365 mol points.

Comment

Working...
                          X